Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB (32015 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by davibid: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

What I know and my objective 'criticism' is that what he said in that paragraph and a few others aint true.

They are baseless, motivated by hate, ladened with emotions and intented to incite the weak and vulnerable against another.

I think you just hate the man

Because you are still ambiguous rather than to be precise in your reasons for criticism

undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Bobby808: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
nototribalist:
If other Arab countries can't overcome isreal, how can hausa Fulanis overcome children of God. It's not possible, instead Buhari will die before his time.
Through Juses Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Nigeria has never been united...That is the theme. No digression whatsover.

I'm talking of this unholy union called Nigeria. It is the greatest injustice the British did in 1914. What is the laid down procedure for referendum? Do you think its just the South East?

There has never been peace and progress whatsoever in the country...If its not NE Boko boys, it will be Niger Delta SS. if its not OPC SW, it will be Arewa boys...Nigerians are only been forced to stay as together.

Agreed. By the time we have Biafra, we will be united.

I would rather we salvage this marriage than having it severed.

But if we can't truly cope, then let's part in peace.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by BetaThings: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari's govt is obviously satanic.

Buhari's target is ibos that are predominantly Christians, not what people think, because IPOB which means indigenous people of Biafra is ibo and ibo is Ipob.
Forget that gra gra. He once made it open .... 97℅ vs 5℅..
Even on this forum, some of my muslim brothers that are supporting Buhari hide under Ipob to insult ibo race, just like the way Buhari is hiding under Ipob to unleash mayhem on ibo race . Igbos are seriously under attack by this Islamic govt.

Watch how my muslim brothers will attach FFK a Yoruba Christian.
God bless FFK, my Yoruba Christian brother.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson and all lovers of freedom.

Yoruba pastors are worse than Boko Haram - IPOB's Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Bobby808: 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Goke7:
the more ffk and his goons are shouting the more the FG makes it tighter grin

Never mind. We will continue to cry to God Almighty. If what Buhari and his Fulani race is doing to the Ibos is acceptable to God, favourable response await Buhari but if reverse is the case, it will take only some time, Buhari will in reverse, tighten his own neck and his Fulanis race.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by BadBlaize(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cinkq:
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and sovereignty.

and Fulani heards men are roaming free.. tell me why o Fulani heardsmen need gun to control cows
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
davibid:

I think you just hate the man

Because you are still ambiguous rather than to be precise in your reasons for criticism

undecided

Me? Hate him? Ok, give me 30 lashes but I don't hate him.

As for being "still ambiguous rather than to be precise," please read my conversation with CaptainFM1 and PointZerom, I couldn't just repeat what I'd said here.

FFK is an intelligent guy, but if you will be fair-minded, you would agree with me that he is being manipulative, that's all.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by orisa37: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Catch you!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by LordOfNaira: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
he only made a statement which he is yet to carry out,how can you prove it that within him he has the intention of carrying the threats out? where will he see buhari to cut off his head with all the security details he has? that is just talk and part of the ideology meanwhile lives of innocent people have been wasted . I think those that have taken human lives just for mere talks are the real barbarians.

So, you don't know that threatening someone is a crime? So, if someone writes that he is coming to kill you, you will wait for him to do it before informing the police. Who is Kanu to even threaten the president? In the US, threatening the president is a category E felony punishable by a five year jail term.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by davibid: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

Me? Hate him? Ok, give me 30 lashes but I don't hate him.

As for being "still ambiguous rather than to be precise," please read my conversation with CaptainFM1 and PointZerom, I couldn't just repeat what I'd said here.

FFK is an intelligent guy, but if you will be fair-minded, you would agree with me that he is being manipulative, that's all.

To me N. Kanu being the leader of IPOB is not enough reason to generalize his punishment to all Igbos.

And all I see FFK wrote was to innocuously pointing out the inhuman treatment and harassment suffered by the IPOB for asking a referendum and not being manipulative.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
davibid:

To me N. Kanu being the leader of IPOB is not enough reason to generalize his punishment to all Igbos.

And all I see FFK wrote was to innocuously pointing out the inhuman treatment and harassment suffered by the IPOB for asking a referendum and not being manipulative.

That's ok.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by magoo10(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So, you don't know that threatening someone is a crime? So, if someone writes that he is coming to kill you, you will wait for him to do it before informing the police. Who is Kanu to even threaten the president? In the US, threatening the president is a category E felony punishable by a five year jail term.
buhari threatened the dogs and baboons if he wasn't elected..today he us walking a free man as the president of Nigeria.

APC threatened Jonathan of forming their own parallel govt before the elections ....treason
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Ibrahim505(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
IPOB has maimed and killed Hausa people in Abia.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by LordOfNaira: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
buhari threatened the dogs and baboons if he wasn't elected..today he us walking a free man as the president of Nigeria.

APC threatened Jonathan of forming their own parallel govt before the elections ....treason

The "Dogs and baboons" statement is an idiom which translates to "fighting rigorously or to the finish". Pray, how does that sound like a threat?

Threatening to run a parallel government is not the same as issuing a personal threat. If anyone had felt aggrieved, they could have dragged Buhari to court. Why didn't they?
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by magoo10(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The "Dogs and baboons" statement is an idiom which translates to "fighting rigorously or to the finish". Pray, how does that sound like a threat?

Threatening to run a parallel government is not the same as issuing a personal threat. If anyone had felt aggrieved, they could have dragged Buhari to court. Why didn't they?
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north ..buhari
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by LordOfNaira: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
magoo10:
An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north ..buhari

But Goodluck Jonathan too called Boko Haram his family.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by silifat11(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Funny Fani Kayode never write about IPOB under Jonathan.. Well, as they say "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend "
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by greenengine: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
from the little I learnt about femi and his upbringing. i can't be be surprised. i think he personally has not work diligently apart from what was stolen and kept for him. the only work he learnt is to open his mouth wide without guiding what comes out of it.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
sureheaven:
Nnamdi Kanu threatened to burn nigeria down, he went to US and tell his followers to buy arms, he promised to bring PMB's head when he comes from abuja, a whole police station was burnt down during ipob/military clash, a rifle was snatched from a female soldier and he flouted all hid bail conditions, and yet u are here defending him not be terrorist. FFK u will never have rest of mind. If Jonathan had grab boko haram by their balls, declared them terrorist and dealt with them mercilessly just as pmb did to Igbos, today boko haram would have bn a forgotten issue

you are confused
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by CaptainFM1: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

Agreed. By the time we have Biafra, we will be united.

I would rather we salvage this marriage than having it severed.

But if we can't truly cope, then let's part in peace.

Salvaging is what brought us to this present situations. We've had almost 60years after independence. Do we need another millennia to see its not working? What we cannot salvage for almost 60yrs...,

The cry has always been very loud since the days on Ken Saro Wiwa's only that few corrupt elements in the corridors of power that have continuously been benefiting from the status quo....(notably the Objs, Bubus, Ngidas...and all other recycled politicians) will not yield to the cry of my people.

Today, its Nnamdi Kanu. The truth is, his like will never cease to come forward until the dreams are actualised.
#LetMyPeopleGo.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Salvaging is what brought us to this present situations. We've had almost 60years after independence. Do we need another millennia to see its not working? What we cannot salvage for almost 60yrs...,

The cry has always been very loud since the days on Ken Saro Wiwa's only that few corrupt elements in the corridors of power that have continuously been benefiting from the status quo....(notably the Objs, Bubus, Ngidas...and all other recycled politicians) will not yield to the cry of my people.

Today, its Nnamdi Kanu. The truth is, his like will never cease to come forward until the dreams are actualised.
#LetMyPeopleGo.

#CarryYourLoad&Go! wink
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by CaptainFM1: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2017
RoyalUc:

#CarryYourLoad&Go! wink

I'm a Yoruba. I'm only supporting their agitation. Over 3millions of the IBO's have died in this struggle in the past.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by ospido: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2017
This man obviously reacts to every issue ignorantly.[/quote]

Liar. Rather it's you that is ignorant. How many persons have IPOB killed?
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by ospido: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
RoyalUc:
“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation that has not killed or threatened to kill anyone and that has totally rejected the idea of violence and an armed struggle."

This man obviously reacts to every issue ignorantly.

Liar. Rather you are the ignorant one here. How many persons have IPOB killed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman Killed In Adamawa Suicide Blast While Holding Prayers.Graphic Photos / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.