Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,339 members, 7,839,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (15548 Views)

7 Shocking Facts About Facebook That You Didn't Know / Facebook Reels Not Showing For You? How To Make Reels Work In The Facebook App / Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by emeIshiwu: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Facebook
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by DanielsParker(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
muller101:
give the guy hope abeg grin

It had to come out blatantly.. Lol
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Abudu2000(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Facebook is just trying to break every security barrier to users, as if getting into your phone is not enough they are trying to grab into peoples head in addition....with this there will be no more privacy, do you know that you don't even need to hit the update button anymore before you begin experiencing the features on ur phone which isn't appropriate. It's like they care less about ur permission no more...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Rebuttal:
1. Your privacy is already being tampered with. How do u think Facebook knows to start suggesting a new friend to u as soon as u add his number to your phone book?

2. The adverts can't be any more annoying than they are in Facebook now. By the way. This is just ur personal speculation. You aren't privy to how they intend to ingrate WhatsApp into it yet. It could be just another tab that leads to ur WhatsApp just like the one u use for ur notifications.

3. I doubt this will be any worse than having both WhatsApp and Facebook running at the same time and having to switch between the two.

Hmmmm. Team telegram

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Rebuttal:
1. Your privacy is already being tampered with. How do u think Facebook knows to start suggesting a new friend to u as soon as u add his number to your phone book?

2. The adverts can't be any more annoying than they are in Facebook now. By the way. This is just ur personal speculation. You aren't privy to how they intend to ingrate WhatsApp into it yet. It could be just another tab that leads to ur WhatsApp just like the one u use for ur notifications.

3. I doubt this will be any worse than having both WhatsApp and Facebook running at the same time and having to switch between the two.

Hmmmm. Team telegram
Abudu2000:
Facebook is just trying to break every security barrier to users, as if getting into your phone is not enough they are trying to grab into peoples head in addition....with this there will be no more privacy, do you know that you don't even need to hit the update button anymore before you begin experiencing the features on ur phone which isn't appropriate. It's like they care less about ur permission no more...

muller101:
give the guy hope abeg grin
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Coolhaywhy(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Already in Nigeria. Updated my facebook app yesterday and I have it in there.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by hanassholesolo: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2017
People can finally move to telegram.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by donnaD(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2017
I don't use facebook and i don't intend to use it.it's beta whatsapp is on its own.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
olamil34:
a nice way to kill whatsapp slowly
very nice way. Many people are finding facebook useless and de activating their accounts. I think he knows this. I used BBM yesterday after a long time and I still seem to prefer it.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by goodvision12(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2017
ProfCyber:
@Net9ra

Mehn...Mark and his Tricks...

Sighs..

TNW spotted an interesting update on Facebook.

It seems
that Facebook intends to integrate a Whatsapp button into the
Facebook app.

This button would act as a shortcut button so
you don’t have to leave Facebook to use Whatsapp.

Quite convenient for those who use the app.

It has started rolling out to Denmark users and no word on
when this would be available to all.

What do you think?

Yay or quite unnecessary?

Cc: lalasticlala
Dragnet
Puskin
honsule
Pls can someone tell me why the 2go App is no longer working with the facebook App?
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Seems like mark wants to take over the world of social media, that's if he haven't done that Already. A young man with 60 billion dollars in his possession can do what ever he wishes
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2017
HarveyDeven:
The app will consume even more data and RAM...
no actually its just a button with intent,onclick it directs yhu to WhatsApp, yhur WhatsApp would still be a different app by itself,a stand alone app, different from the Facebook app.

what mark is offering is easy and better usability this way yhu don't have leave Facebook app,minimize it before yhu use WhatsApp.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by ikevictor: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Mba o
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Wldzgr8st(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
So facebookers can spend more time on facebook bcs when u on whatsapp, ur time on facebook will keep counting, thus generating more income from facebook and whatsapp at the same time.

Zuckerberg na badt guy.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by darichlife: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Been thinking of this for a long time, finally it is here. My God how ideas fly
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by zoedew: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
It's all over for Whatsapp when that happens.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why would u wana make a beautiful app loved by all cos of it simplicity , complex. The integration is a No No for me.
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Kobicove(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Like play like play whatsapp go die
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
NPComplete:

Rebuttal:

About the privacy,you have sense
Re: What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
hanassholesolo:
People can finally move to telegram.
Inertia would not allow them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C9 With 13MP Dual Camera & Iris Scanner / 5G License Auction: MTN, Mafab Communications Win Slots For $273m / Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.