Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,502 members, 7,840,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo (712 Views)

Rudeboy’s Ex-wife, Anita Okoye Seems To Have Found Love Again / Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo by ProfCyber(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lola, Peter Okoye's wife said that "hate has no place in my world, never has, never will".

That was her assumed response to the allegation by Paul Okoye about a woman coming to destroy the relationship between brothers.

Her post few hours ago seem to have been a response to the shade allegedly thrown at her.

Paul Okoye seems to have replied Lola Omotayo

The Okoye brothers seem to have something going on that we are yet to have a full grasp of.

Paul seem to have given a response to his brother's wife in another post. He simply said; 'Just come and be going '
Re: Paul Okoye Seems To Have Replied Lola Omotayo by bizza45: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
have their reply increase or decrease the price of garri or rice in d market... the answer is no therefore I don't give a 4k

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Tonto Dikeh's Photos During The Senate Roundtable / “I Won’t Be Kissing In Movies Again” – Majid Michel Repents / Ex BBN Housemate, Bisola, 31 In Hot Romance With Project Fame Winner, Jeff, 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.