Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma (2467 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Helen Uzoma, Yemi Alade’s Mother Drunk And Fights In Beer Parlour - Ikem Okuhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by splendid22(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Genny Uzoma has said she cannot cope with a man who is not good in bed. In a recent chat, The Husbands of Lagos actress said she cannot marry a man who cannot satisfy her in bed.

Hear her:” I will not marry someone that is not good in bed because I don’t want to cheat on my husband. My husband should be able to satisfy me and keep me in my home. He should know how to satisfy a woman. Study my body and know what I like. It keeps a relationship refreshed”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/will-not-marry-someone-not-good-bed-genny-uzoma/

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by LesbianBoy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mschteeeew

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Seconded.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Jostico: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mtcheww.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by OkuFaba(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Na them oooo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Jostico: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:
Seconded.
Banana fall on you then
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jostico:

Banana fall on you then
Quality banana.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
i have that issue, dont even know what to do, two minutes im done till the next week cry
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by mofeoluwadassah: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
make she go find horse now....mumu
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by xendra: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
so that you are single now means all the men you've been sleeping with are not good in bed

why are naija men disappointing na undecided
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Jostico: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:
Quality banana.

Sure for real. good quality

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Go fuuckk yourself biitch
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by shabzy95(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
undecidedDat 1 nah her own problem....
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Quality banana.
cucumber fall on you there. Olosho
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
jamarifox:
cucumber fall on you there. Olosho
Your mother, sister, wife and daughter olosho. Waste of sperm,it's your type that last 30s. Don't you ever in your f##king life mention me. Bastard.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Your mother, sister, wife and daughter olosho. Waste of sperm,it's your type that last 30s. Don't you ever in your f##king life mention me. Bastard.
eyah kowor, see as name be, u dey find quality banana. Your own type nko wey go get stretch mark like fowl.

Olossshoo. Do your worst. Ashawo, karishika

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by chriskosherbal(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Logician:
i have that issue, dont even know what to do, two minutes im done till the next week cry
sir, then you have no problem with my herbal powder...she will scream your name and beg you to stop ...see signature.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
jamarifox:
eyah kowor, see as name be, u dey find quality banana. Your own type nko wey go get stretch mark like fowl.

Olossshoo. Do your worst. Ashawo, karishika
As a frustrated waste of sperm that you are, am sure that growing up to your mum's bleached over stretch mark skin is killing, take heart and take your frustrated last ba3 life of yours and jump into the lagoon. Don't worry your foolishness won't stop me from typing Rest in pieces for you. And yes it's quality banana with tons of nutrients that I eat. Bastard.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

As a frustrated waste of sperm that you are, am sure that growing up to your mum's bleached over stretch mark skin is killing, take heart and take your frustrated last ba3 life of yours and jump into the lagoon. Don't worry your foolishness won't stop me from typing Rest in pieces for you. [s]And yes it's quality banana with tons of nutrients that I eat[/s]. Bastard.
when disgusting biitches think their opinon matter. anoufia with fallen heroes chest, if this one open leg for here, room go start dey smell strong. keep eating. Olosho

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
jamarifox:
when disgusting biitches think their opinon matter. anoufia with fallen heroes chest, if this one open leg for here, room go start dey smell strong. keep eating. Olosho
GI, nne GI, wunye GI, wane gi, nwa I. Fa ni be wu anu ofia, annu gboko. Lol see how you are casting your mother's fish punna on net, am sure that's why your father had to leave her to get services outside. Useless attention seeker crying wolf. To prove how stupid and senseless you are, you source the net for memes that doesn't relate with what you're typing. It's clear you fell for an olosho and she trashed you. Sorry ehn... Take hear didirin.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:
GI, nne GI, wunye nwunye GI, wanenwanne gi, nwa I. Fa ni be wu anu ofia, annu gboko. Lol see how you are casting your mother's fish punna on net, am sure that's why your father had to leave her to get services outside. Useless attention seeker crying wolf. To prove how stupid and senseless you are, you source the net for memes that doesn't relate with what you're typing. It's clear you fell for an olosho and she trashed you. Sorry ehn... Take hear didirin.
when afonja hoe tries to cuss in igbo. Ga noro odu. Borehole whôre. Banana fall on you

Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
jamarifox:
when afonja hoe tries to cuss in igbo. Ga noro odu. Borehole whôre. Banana fall on you
Chupurum nu. I'll keep referring to your mum, and I see you have no shame. So son of a LovePeddler kill yourself on too my comment. Fish brain.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Chupurum nu. I'll keep referring to your mum, and I see you have no shame. So son of a LovePeddler kill yourself on too my comment. Fish brain.
olosho
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kowor(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
jamarifox:
olosho
Are you tired? Come na lemme finish what is left of your destiny. Everything you've been typing is olosho, olosho. Go pick a fight with your mate boy. And don't ever in your f#cking extra time life mess with me, I'll leave you wishing to witness judgement day. Ass wipe.
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Are you tired? Come na lemme finish what is left of your destiny. Everything you've been typing is olosho, olosho. Go pick a fight with your mate boy. And don't ever in your f#cking extra time life mess with me, I'll leave you wishing to witness judgement day. Ass wipe.
k! Olosho
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Kobicove(m): 5:30am On Sep 22, 2017
That's her choice and she's entitled to it
Re: I Will Not Marry Someone Who Is Not Good In Bed- Genny Uzoma by Ejytex(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kowor:

Jesus pls Sis. E don do k

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Watch Zodwa Wabantu Swims Naked / Davido Gives Testimony In A Redeem Church / This Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Icebergslim Looks Like Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.