Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (86915 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by buchilino(m): 5:10am On Sep 22, 2017
4 GOODNESS SAKE, SO WE DONT HAVE THING 2 DO OTHER THEN LOOKING AT WOMENS BODIES.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by judgedredd22(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
Trust me u don't want to be there when she drops the boobs cry cry...!!

forget! ...we still like it like that o!! breast is breast!!!

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by wolextayo: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
jus like gals talk about six packs and size of dick and sometimes beards

Modified
I have a name for her breasts I'll call it "ASIWAJU"
And I'll call buttocks "EYINOLA"
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nov6(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
D only tin pple talk abt dese days is boobs and buttocks undecided

my fellow introvert, how u doing?
Trust work has been good?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:44am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
because boobs and buttocks is the only thing girls show of these days. women are only useful for sex. sex tools
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nov6(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin
lalas the thing tire, were i want start from?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nov6(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
This is serious grin
lalas the thing tire, were i want start from?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by whitebeard(m): 5:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Collyno82:
who told u?
I have seen a couple of her kind before.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by kingpako(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Damn.....
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:
That's too much for one person to carry na angry

Babe lemme help u carry yours... with all seriousness.

Einstein wink
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Rocketicon(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2017
This wat I call Milk Refinery
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by gentlegenius(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

the breast no big ke?
Trust me those aren't too big. When a lady has a slim body even average boobs on her chest will appear so big. Just like when a girl has a very small waist, her average ass will appear big.
If a a moderately fat lady has that size of boobs, you won't even notice it.
Like I said earlier, I'm a boobs man so I speaking from experience.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Abbotp: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Looks like aunty Linda grin grin grin
The watermelons look over sized for her.......maybe she took what belongs to someone else.....those were surely not made for her!!!

THE SECRET TO A SMOOTH FACE WITH FREE 16USD GIFT IS ON MY SIGNATURE......CHECK IT OUT
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by bangalee1(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by KennyID17(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

See ur life
So u are here .. see ur heart desire on thread grin
Keke for life how u dey . You know I am just literally finishing work sad I don suffer no be small
Kai!! sad pele sweets. Fret not my loff, the wknd is nigh smiley
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Darlington120(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2017
this is what we call ASUU strike.,,,, chai
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Oganigwe
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by bengasyl(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
because recession never catch those area noni
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Crossguy: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2017
lilmax:
it's not a good sight.... trust me cheesy

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by okawanyi(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
decatalyst:
IT IS A PROBLEM...

undecided
We go join hand together and solve it
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Habbatically: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
careytommy7:
This is how useless nairaland have become.
Someone will just go to Facebook and copy people's pictures without approval and post on nairaland, and will be calling the mods to move it to Frontpage.
Please is there anything in those pictures that warrant some sort of public discussion?
You dey mind Nairaland mods?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by okawanyi(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineV:
Ur problem issa problem. This problem issawa problem.

We go join together and solve it!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by okawanyi(m): 7:31am On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineV:
Ur problem issa problem. This problem issawa problem.

We go join hand together and solve it!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Lord of mercy grin
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by ireneidiva(f): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
gentlegenius:

I support you. There's nothing to be discussed on that pix. Even the breast they talk about is not big. It's her slim body that makes the breast looks big.
But taking a complete look at her body, I can imagine how ugly and disgusting she would have look if those boobs were not there. Even though I'm a boobs man, but I can't date or marry a girl who has no other attractive feature except the breast. They have nothing else to show except their breast.
#disgusting!
Don't you think this comment is inappropriate? She posted innocent pictures on her wall and bloggers carried it to nairaland. Calling her disgusting is just too bad of you. And how do you know she has no other attractive feature? smh.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by seunfape(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
My comment to the last pics .the beauty don cancel the big breast .
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by starwar(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
bejeria101:

Yes! What else do you want?
some senses and not always to think it's all about boobs and ass......

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by anthony533(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
Her big breast can serve as milk to all the IDP camps in Borno and its environ
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by alaskido(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Mammry glands. When she removes the bra, what you will see will be marvelous to your sight. Olympic has fallen. cool cool
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by donqx: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2017
oh no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.