Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... (897 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by imarayij(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
So TSTV will be launching on October 1 with 100 channels including 12 sports channels for all the football leagues we want to follow.

But this is not the catch,

The decoder also has a hotspot of 20Gb and video call conferencing with a camera.

The TSTV decoder will have 50 gb hard disk to record TV programs and a pause/play function.

It is the first Nigerian TV to launch a Pay as you use so you can pause your subscription whenever you are traveling.

Now let me blow your mind,

It is just N5000 for the decoder and dish and subscription prices are N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000 respectively.

Join me today as I say Goodbye to DSTV.

Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by imarayij(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2017

Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by LEXYCOM: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by naijaboylive(m): 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nice, enough of the extortion
Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Saving money to buy one even thou i dont have television yet

1 Like

Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by Coloradvantage(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Waw.. expecting it ...
Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by quiverfull(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Anything to knock DSTV off their high horse is a beautiful development. Now, let's see if they listen to Nigerians or not.

1 Like

Re: Is TSTV kicking DSTV Out Of Market?? Heres Why.... by obongtunji: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
After paying 6,300 for compaq bouquet, yet i couldn't watch UCL matches knowing fully well that i saw some matches to be shown on SS 3.

I called the customer care representative only to be told that only viewers in south africa can watch the matches on SS 3 but we in Nigeria can only watch on SS 1, 2 and 5 which are only available on Premium bouquet which goes for 14k+.

I asked why but no proper answer and I told him dstv will soon go back to south africa to continue their racism because that would be the last time I will pay for subscription.
I can't just explain why i can't view what someone of the same bouquet can view because I'm not in south africa.

Can't wait for October 1st so that I can dump my dstv Decoder even though my due date is , October 20th.

Welcome TSTV thank you for rescuing us from impunity.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Inu Ogba 2018 Premium Yoruba Movie – Watch New Video / Top 10 World’s Highest Paid Beautiful Actresses / Breaking Bad Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.