Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single (612 Views)

Adekunle Gold Afro Pop Volume 1 Album Zip / Rising Afro-pop Star, Lexington, Set To Drop New Hit Single Featuring Zinoleesky / Afro-Pop SInger, DixLow to Releases New single 'Insane' [Anticipate] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nairaland Afro-Pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single "As E Dey Hot". it's has been a Good and Faaji Year for everyone of us like I hope. let's groove and dance to "As E dey Hot" my new and hottest single.
the song Titled AS E DEY HOT is dedicated to my party and Faaji people who loves being happy all the times irrespective of anything .

I delivered the song the "Nigerian Afro-Beats way" to show y'all how versatile i am with all genre of music . Plus, I got Elowin The mix master on this, who made the track a WOW to all.
Song was Produced, mixed and mastered by Elowin The Mix Master.
Download the song, listen, comment and share! And also don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and twitter
Twitter: @Majorballhard
for more updates on my works.
LINK BELOW

https://my.notjustok.com/track/256175/iyanzy-as-e-dey-hot

enjoy!!!
please cc : lalasticlala, airmark
promote your boy.....to the front page
Thanks

Re: Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single by michebaby: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
awwnn..... I just downloaded this now.. and it's dope seriously, good job iyanzy
cc: lalasticlala needs to take this to front page
see you at the top
Re: Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
michebaby:
awwnn..... I just downloaded this now.. and it's dope seriously, good job iyanzy
cc: lalasticlala needs to take this to front page
see you at the top

Thanks, ma'am God bless you, please spread this
thanks for reaching out to @ lalasticlala for me
Re: Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
cc: lalasticlala, it's already a day I opened this trend.... bless your boy with front page.....
Re: Nairaland Afro-pop Sensation, Iyanzy, Releases Single by emmawire(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
damnnn, this is meant to be on front page, with what I'm hearing now, this issa jam for nairaland. abeg mod, op
cc: lalasticlala this has to be on fp. help this new burnaboy

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Skillzsay – FIA ( Cover Davido) / Free Gospel: Ebenezer E Ft. RCCG Choir – Nobody Be Like You 2018 Songs / Don Jazzy Reacts To Video Of Couples Caught Having Sex In Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.