Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze (825 Views)

Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by gistking22(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigerian on air personality and 1st Nickleodeon winner Daddy freeze has just aired his opinion concerning church members who give tithe to pastor, and they use it for thier financial needs.
He shared the thought on his Instagram page with the caption;

Continuation;http://www.gistking.com/paying-tithe-foolishness-no-nigerian-man-god-qualifies-recieve-tithe-daddy-freeze/

Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by attention007(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dis guy sef
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by 4reala(m): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
This guy is loosing it gradually, but he knows it not.
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by DRPAIT123(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
its obvious this guy has done some pretty good research before typing this,but in all honesty this isn't necessary,tithe payers are not complaining
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by 10eola(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
This guy's mouth go freeze one day
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by harrymoses24(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Be careful what you say about tithing if you don't have full knowledge of the scriptures.
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by smardray(m): 1:19am On Sep 22, 2017
hmmm but the bible said bring all tithes into the storehouse that there may be food in my house
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by Realhommie(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2017
4reala:
This guy is loosing it gradually, but he knows it not.
Just how is he losing it please Everyone has a right to his/her opinion you should know that, just as you have yours about him now. He's a public figure and i like how he keeps bringing up these issues to our consciousness and for public debate..

@Topic, this tithing of thing confuses me a lot as Christian. It doesn't really augur well with me, i practice it but don't really believe in it. I need to be convinced/convicted beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by Realhommie(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
harrymoses24:
Be careful what you say about tithing if you don't have full knowledge of the scriptures.
He has backed it up with some bible references, why don't you counter him with yours if you have any.. After all we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by 4reala(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2017
Realhommie:
Just how is he losing it please Everyone has a right to his/her opinion you should know that, just as you have yours about him now. He's a public figure and i like how he keeps bringing up these issues to our consciousness and for public debate..

@Topic, this tithing of thing confuses me a lot as Christian. It doesn't really augur well with me, i practice it but don't really believe in it. I need to be convinced/convicted beyond reasonable doubt.
pls dnt get yourself confused. i The bible is a mirror and a teacher, there is everything u needed to knw inside.
i want to believe the period these tithe issue was quoted in d bible, was the era of trade by batter. And beside, these tithe are used to propagate the gospel and also used to pay the pple that help in spreading the gospels, like the pastors, missionaries, etc
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by Realhommie(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
4reala:
pls dnt get yourself confused. i The bible is a mirror and a teacher, there is everything u needed to knw inside.
i want to believe the period these tithe issue was quoted in d bible, was the era of trade by batter. And beside, these tithe are used to propagate the gospel and also used to pay the pple that help in spreading the gospels, like the pastors, missionaries, etc
Well, it's most certainly not the case anymore seeing how many of these pastors, G.O's etc are living in opulence.. That's what even discourages people in all of it, and to think that many of their members are even struggling.. Damn

1 Like

Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
who's diswan

1 Like

Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tamarapetty:
who's diswan
Your crush tongue
Re: Paying Tithe Is Foolishness, No Pastor Qualifies To Iit - Daddy Freeze by joseo: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
this one should leave christianity alone and focus on radio talk......

Salvation fall on him

(1) (Reply)

Singer Obiwon And Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Throwback Pic Of Music Star Olamide Chilling With A Bottle Of Beer And Cigarette / Send That To Me – Wizkid Tells Upcoming Producer On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.