Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Their Terror Plan On Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Their Terror Plan On Southeast (536 Views)

Multiple Roadblocks On Southeast Roads, Discriminatory’ / Atiku: Peter Obi Speaks On Southeast Govs Working Against Him / Senate Orders Police To Reduce Checkpoints On Southeast Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Their Terror Plan On Southeast by nwaanambra1(m): 1:46am On Sep 22, 2017
I am really very sad and angry.

Many will not believe this post but what i am about to reveal will begin to materialize sooner than later.

The thing is, it will backfire on them.

After labeling IPOB a terror organization, they (I mean those that labelled IPOB as a terror group) will begin to plant bombs in public places in the east. Places like churches, markets, car parks and terminals, shopping centers, mosques, etc.

They will begin to attack and assassinate individuals and groups.

The purpose of all this attack in the eastern states is clear - TO PROVE THAT IPOB IS A TERROR GROUP AND TO SYSTEMATICALLY UPSET THE PEACE AND SAFETY ENJOYED IN THE SOUTHEAST!

They will fund a massive campaign in the media to make people accept their lies that IPOB is responsible for the insecurity in the southeast.

The attacks will be massive and casualties will be very high!

Their aim will be to create terror and insecurity among the igbos that they will be too busy trying to stay alive. They will destroy the tag on the east as the most peaceful zone in Nigeria. They hate that tag and will do anything to rip that off!

They will make southeast to be like northeast - but this time, they will claim that it is the igbos killing themselves!

IF ONLY THE SOUTHEASTERN GOVERNORS KNEW WHAT THEY WHERE PUTTING THEMSELVES IN WHEN THEY ACCEPTED THE DEAL TO SILENCE KANU AND IPOB. IF ONLY THEY KNEW THAT THEY JUST SIGNED THE DEATH WARRANT FOR THE SOUTHEAST. IF ONLY THEY KNOW.

NB: For those who are not in the know - the seven local governments still firmly under the grip of bokoharam are dominated by Christians - i mean the residents are 70% Christians - (I know you may not know this because the Nigerian press have been blackmailed into silence on issues pertaining to bokoharam. in fact, they, I mean the Nigerian press, have been knocked out completely thru assassinations of loved ones and threats to self). the residents of these local governments still under the firm grip of bokoharam are worthy sacrifice for the humongous sums going to security budget for the military - now when southeast is added as an insecure zone, one cant help but imagine the huge addition to the already bloated security budget!

Tell me, WHO GAINS THE MOST FROM THE INSECURITY PLAGUING NIGERIA? You already know the answer! You now see why shekau can never be killed nor captured!

Now they want to add southeast to the game of massive cash-cow! This is where they will meet their Waterloo!

WE ARE OBSERVING!

CALLING ON ALL IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO BE VIGILANT AND WATCHFUL. VERY VIGILANT AND VERY WATCHFUL FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. THEY WILL ALSO TRY THEIR BEST TO DIVIDE US AND CAUSE CONFUSION AMONG US.

some will dismiss this thread and call it nonsense while some will even call it a conspiracy theory - it doesn't matter. What matters is if any Igbo son is foolish enough to ignore the MESSAGE.
Re: Their Terror Plan On Southeast by shallysgirl: 4:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Plant bombs indeed. Abeg stop all this kind of stories Abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Today's The Daily Times Newspaper Headlines [22 September, 2017]. / $350M Loan Request: Amosun Plans To Suspend Five Assembly Members Uncovered / Again The World Didn't End On 23rd Saturday September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.