Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Radio Biafra Live Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Live Now (4944 Views)

Radio Biafra Live And Direct. / Radio Biafra Live Broadcaste 13 September 2017 / Biafra : Live Updates From Oyigbo Rivers State (pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by BabaRamotu1988: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Abaribe:

Igbos propaganda is DOA
trash trash trash tongue

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Abaribe: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:
Most ipob guys are jobless and agberos. First step is that wike should send all the agberos at oyigbo express parking. I dont know how my people reason a times, someone is far away, probably out of the country charging people to go and loose their lives.

anyway only people that frustration has conditioned their lives will be doing ipob, afterall they have nothing to loose. Ndi ara

Pls who knows the frequencies for the useless radio, i want to call and tell them something
Gbam.. Dem plenty for NL

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 22, 2017
@sarrki i can see you are always against IPOB 'BIAFRA'
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by otil1: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Uche Mefor still urging people to face soldiers in Obigbo and PH, please play safe. You die and you die off.

Only fools listen to UCHE Me for when their father Nnamdi quickly dodged to safe his miserable life as if his blood is not good for the cause.

They want to build their popularity on the blood of naive poor unemployed youths

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Ngokafor(f): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
@op had a vigil listening to Radio Biafra when people with jobs were sleeping undecided...I guess he is sleeping now when normal people are in their places of work,either business or office...He will wake up later to cry about IPOB till dawn...and the circle continues..

Yet he calls IPOB members 'jobless miscreants'..what an irony

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by PointB: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:
Most ipob guys are jobless and agberos. First step is that wike should send all the agberos at oyigbo express parking. I dont know how my people reason a times, someone is far away, probably out of the country charging people to go and loose their lives.

anyway only people that frustration has conditioned their lives will be doing ipob, afterall they have nothing to loose. Ndi ara

Pls who knows the frequencies for the useless radio, i want to call and tell them something

If they are jobless and Agberos, that makes them dangerous; if the reverse is the case, that makes them even more dangerous.

Either way, IPOB (movement and motivation) is not something that can be dismissed with a wave of hand or some non-sticky tag! Government must hear them out - Referendum!

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by zionmade1: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
PointB:

If they are jobless and Agberos, that makes them dangerous; if the reverse is the case, that makes them even more dangerous.

Either way, IPOB (movement and motivation) is not something that can be dismissed with a wave of hand or some non-sticky tag! Government must hear them out - Referendum!
let me clear u on this
Biafra is an ideology inscribed in the heart of every Igbo just as heaven is inscribed in the heart of every Christian. Every Igboman wants to have the nation biafra (as every Christian wants to go to heaven) but we are divided on the proper means to achieve this goal (just like we have diverse Christian denominations ) Everybody wants it but most persons are not ready to fight for it (just as everybody body wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die)

IPOB is not up to 10% of Igbos. Most igbos u see in rallies are just there to watch the events but are not Ipob members (just like some persons on a crusade ground are not members of the church ) Ipob have meetings for members and they have their membership, they are not as numerous as people think.
They cannot cause any significant damage in Igboland on their own. The maximum damage they can cause is to kill hausas which is capable of turning the country upside down. So ipob members no matter how jobless and lewd they are can definitely be contained by the government.
Once the government starts paying attention to development of the region these agitations will subside

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by tooth4tooth: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
PointB:

In addition to what zionmade1 had written, go and check the number of IPob followers on their social media outlets, they are not even up to 300k, which is far too inconspicuous to speak for the entire Igbo populace.

At the same time, referendum is not embeded in our constitution, forcing it into the gut of the Govt is like forcing an elephant through the hole of a needle. The result is evident from suicide mission we had witnessed lately.

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by ayampissed: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

let me clear u on this
Biafra is an ideology inscribed in the heart of every Igbo just as heaven is inscribed in the heart of every Christian. Every Igboman wants to have the nation biafra (as every Christian wants to go to heaven) but we are divided on the proper means to achieve this goal (just like we have diverse Christian denominations ) Everybody wants it but most persons are not ready to fight for it (just as everybody body wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die)

IPOB is not up to 10% of Igbos. Most igbos u see in rallies are just there to watch the events but are not Ipob members (just like some persons on a crusade ground are not members of the church ) Ipob have meetings for members and they have their membership, they are not as numerous as people think.
They cannot cause any significant damage in Igboland on their own. The maximum damage they can cause is to kill hausas which is capable of turning the country upside down. So ipob members no matter how jobless and lewd they are can definitely be contained by the government.
Once the government starts paying attention to development of the region these agitations will subside

Weldone bro cool wink

If only they understand this analogy maybe, just maybe the agitation would have had some meaning.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Tyche(m): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

@op had a vigil listening to Radio Biafra when people with jobs were sleeping undecided...I guess he is sleeping now when normal people are in their places of work,either business or office...He will wake up later to cry about IPOB till dawn...and the circle continues..

Have you considered the fact that he may not be in Nigeria?
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by PointB: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
tooth4tooth:
In addition to what zionmade1 had written, go and check the number of IPob followers on their social media outlets, they are not even up to 300k, which is far too inconspicuous to speak for the entire Igbo populace.

At the same time, referendum is not embeded in our constitution, forcing it into the gut of the Govt is like forcing an elephant through the hole of a needle. The result is evident from suicide mission we had witnessed lately.

Have you been to Radio Biafra London page?

How many people are there?

A snapshot is attached for your use.

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by PointB: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

let me clear u on this

While I agree with you on the difference in methodology by those who want Biafra, it's important you realize that the strength of a group is not how many people are in the inner circle, but rather how many people they can mobilize to the cause. This people become sympathizer while not directly affiliated. And that's the most mass movement use. What is important is what can be achieved rather than if members/sympathisers are registered or not.

I don't carry IPOB card, but heck I love what they are doing, despite their imperfection.

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by zionmade1: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointB:

That doesnt justify the number. Some groups have more than that number yet they can mobilize up to 5% of that. I know Igbos too well, they are not many of them that can fearlessly face a gun fight or carry weapons to fight except the jobless agberos among them.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by PointB: 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

That doesnt justify the number. Some groups have more than that number yet they can mobilize up to 5% of that. I know Igbos too well, they are not many of them that can fearlessly face a gun fight or carry weapons to fight except the jobless agberos among them.

So being jobless makes one less of an Igbo?
I'm sorry but you are making little sense, especially if you don't understand that it's the downtrodden that drives protests. Do you expect to see the elites at the forefront of change?

Do you know anything about the French Revolution?

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by tooth4tooth: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointB:

Your link is noted. but Igbo population in south east is well over 16 million people. I doubt it IPOB command up to 3 million of that population. So you guys still have loads of work to do to gain more members, if not your struggle is just a mirage.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by mabea: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Remove any Biafran flag and memorabilia like flag, wrist band etc.
Someone calling from Ogbaru Anambra that Navy personnel dealt with a keke driver for refusing to remove the Biafran flag he had.
I think there is a difference between IPOB and Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

Yes, the OP can feed your and house your entire family
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Ngokafor(f): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes, the OP can feed your and house your entire family

You are awake...Welcome back,its almost 6pm so get cracking.

Now start wailing about IPOB till dawn..Then go sleep when normal people are waking up in the morning

Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ngokafor:

You are awake...Welcome back,its almost 6pm so get cracking.

Now start wailing about IPOB till dawn..Then go sleep when normal people are waking up in the morning
Oya na
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Radio Biafra as usual, so helpless and begging ndi Anambra not to vote.
Concocted lies and propaganda of soldiers coming to kill people coming to vote on Saturday
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
This Saturday IPOB must be buried finally
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
Imagine that deranged woman saying they are trying to save ndi Anambra from killing from the soldiers, fools
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
They feel so disappointed about what happened today in Awka and are so scared of Saturday because that day would be the day their relevance would be tested
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hear them almost shedding tears begging ndi Anambra, I thought they said it was vote and die, now it has turned to soldiers killing you in your houses and when you are going to vote. fools
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
God will punish all of them, nobody should question my use of harsh words on IPOB tonight, that's exactly what they use everyday.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
raker300, call radio Biafra now and tell them they are fools
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ndi ala, imagine one small boy from Umuahia trying to dictate to us.
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Look at those fools blaming ndi Anambra for their misfortunes, ndi Enugu started it days back and they were not blamed.
Ndi Ebonyi did same yesterday, no wahala.
Just that Buhari visited us today and they feel like killing us all.
Amadiora fall on those fools for life
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
May river Niger swallow any IPOB miscreant who travels across it anytime anyday, ndi ala
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by Yyeske(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nebuzaradan, hope you are tuned on to 102.1fm as we speak. Your guys are trying to kill ndi Anambra
Re: Radio Biafra Live Now by PFRB: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra as usual, so helpless and begging ndi Anambra not to vote.
Concocted lies and propaganda of soldiers coming to kill people coming to vote on Saturday

Why do you have to lie. I have been on the radio since 7pm and nothing like what you are saying.

Afenifere Should Stop Dabbling Into Politics, Remain Socio-cultural -bode George / Muric Reacts To Statement Allegedly Made By Miyetti Allah / Plateau Government, Police Denies Sealing Off State Assembly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56