Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders (19817 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

Lol, me hiding here? Laughable. Come here I will give you comfort you can only dream in your tiny world . I can't waste my time arguing or fighting with a frustrated animal like you. I.am not as jobless as you are. I cant't wish you death, because it took God his precious time to give a senseless animal like you a life.
For you to be still in Xenophobic south Africa of all countries as a black foreigner means you're hopeless, desperate and a squatter!

And for you to be in country where Nigerian lives are being hunted by south African police and citizens means you're running from home because you have nothing to fall back on.

You probably have no identifiable father or mommy had you in a cloud of paternal fraud.

If I come to south Africa like you, I would be ashamed to call Nigerians back home cowards because your life there is more at risk. South Africans don't want you, they loath you. Yet you're forcing yourself on them when a life in Nigeria is more secured than over there where you're hunted like a wild animal.

Shame on to you. You have no shame or decorum or sense of pride. What a waste of the paper and ink in your birth certificate!

Save yourself form being a 4th class citizen in a developing country that doesn't want you.

Come back here and build your country and stop ranting like a dog from yonder.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
kindklemz:

With all the insults and demeaning statement from Igbos, it will be difficult for your people to be accomoded if you ever get your freedom.
Learn to respect other people. No body hate you guys other than yourselves.

If you think Igbos hate their selves then you are still deceiving yourself. Why take panadol for another men's headache?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Fazemood(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Saintp:
There is no need beating around the bush, the north will never agree to any change to the present arrangement. Therefore this restructuring talk will end in press statements.
The recent military moves is targeted at restructuring agenda coming from the south. Any attempt to apply pressure for restructuring will trigger a serious consequences.
The North has sensed power changing hands and are afraid of its effects on them. Nothing lasts forever. If the country wants to progress as one, then restructuring is the best option, and my God this scares the north as they've wasted so much time galavanting with our resources and robbing this country instead of building it.
Also, like you've said, this only ends in press statement nothing will be executed as preached.
Enough of this unfairness, Nigeria has been a one man's playing field for too long, if the north insist on python dancing around to intimidate, then they should get ready for a much more serious BEAT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Fazemood(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Saintp:
There is no need beating around the bush, the north will never agree to any change to the present arrangement. Therefore this restructuring talk will end in press statements.
The recent military moves is targeted at restructuring agenda coming from the south. Any attempt to apply pressure for restructuring will trigger a serious consequences.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ONYII4TRUT: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

There are things that Nnamdi Kanu is not even talking about...

A section of a country have a sharia Court , While others dont have, they have Sharia Police, while others dont have. They say changed the constitution and the whole Nigeria kept quite.

Is that not an intimidation ??

NNAMDI MENTIONED IT PERHAPS YOU'VE NOT TAKEN TIME TO READ IT

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Rett0: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
If only the Igbos and Yorubas will allow the South remain one. Igbos oppose Yorubas and Yorubas the Igbos. You guys are cheating yourselves.
A house divided against itself can't stand.
The easiest way to loot a man's wealth is to divide his Children.
We call the Northerners illiterates but they've proven to be smarter than us.
When I see the Igbo, Ipob, Afonja, Ewedu, Southwest comments, I just smh for a group of dumb youths.
Our youths need to dump the propaganda of political thieves and speak with one voice. We all are suffering unemployment and uncertainties irrespective of our tribes. We need to be smart, act as one and call for a restructure of this nightmare called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:
For you to be still in Xenophobic south Africa of all countries as a black foreigner means you're hopeless, desperate and a squatter!

And for you to be in country where Nigerian lives are being hunted by south African police and citizens means you're running from home because you have nothing to fall back on.

You probably have no identifiable father or mommy had you in a cloud of paternal fraud.

If I come to south Africa like you, I would be ashamed to call Nigerians back home cowards because your life there is more at risk. South Africans don't want you, they loath you. Yet you're forcing yourself on them when a life in Nigeria is more secured than over there where you're hunted like a wild animal.

Shame on to you. You have no shame or decorum or sense of pride. What a waste of the paper and ink in your birth certificate!

Save yourself form being a 4th class citizen in a developing country that doesn't want you.

Come back here and build your country and stop ranting like a dog from yonder.

Lol, a frustrated figure. I am more secured than you are in that dilapidated country. I blame your he-goat father for impregnated an ashogbo woman to give birth to psychic like you. I can take care of you and your entire generation. Biggot
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Gabbyelep: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/restructuring-not-afraid-wont-stampeded-northern-elders/

Well stated. This is just the truth. Restructuring will hurt the north. Period. So the north knows its parasitic relationship with the south is coming to an end via restructuring. Unfortunately to them, that is the only basis for peace and coexistence of this country. So restructuring is a southern concocted policy? I doubt the education of some fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

Lol, a frustrated figure. I am more secured than you are in that dilapidated country. I blame your he-goat father for impregnated an ashogbo woman to give birth to psychic like you. I can take care of you and your entire generation. Biggot
Lolz grin So because I say make you come home come practice wetin you dey preach from south Africa, naim make you dey cuss me like this? grin your own done finish for my hand. Take it:

The only reason you were born is because your mother was too dumb to calculate her monthly circle.

The only reason you're hiding in south Africa even when your life is at risk is because your mother never knew your father beyond first name bases!

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade.

The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures and slavery home and abroad for yet again another generation.

The sum total of your life isn't worth the market value of a blade of cow grass.

You're a social outcast in south Africa, a fugitive in Nigeria. Nairaland is the only place where you have a chance to pretend to be somebody. But I will expose you for the miserable heap of human waste you are!

By the time I finish scalping you, you would wish your mother was sane enough to guide your father's dick down her asshole to offload his ogogoro-diluted sperm instead of allowing it to form a brain-damaged bitch like you.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Benzy001: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
[ God bless you bro ,that is the point ,some persons will come here and shout almajiri, ilitrate but their unity have make them stronger than we all think ,hausa , fulani n kanuri has their defferences but on national ground dey are one , the south will remain second class cus dey succesfully divide them ,any igbo or yoruba politician can b bought , te author=Rett0 post=60714891]If only the Igbos and Yorubas will allow the South remain one. Igbos oppose Yorubas and Yorubas the Igbos. You guys are cheating yourselves.
A house divided against itself can't stand.
The easiest way to loot a man's wealth is to divide his Children.
We call the Northerners illiterates but they've proven to be smarter than us.
When I see the Igbo, Ipob, Afonja, Ewedu, Southwest comments, I just smh for a group of dumb youths.
Our youths need to dump the propaganda of political thieves and speak with one voice. We all are suffering unemployment and uncertainties irrespective of our tribes. We need to be smart, act as one and call for a restructure of this nightmare called Nigeria. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by middlebelter(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Although am from the political north, but I wish to state here that am from Middlebelt. In light of this declaration, my position on this matter is simple. Let the North continue with this game of hide and seek about restructuring, the key blame goes to the south. The leaders of South East and South West are the people that needs to seat down and draw a plan on how they will work together to achieve restructuring.
To say that the North is the most politically sophisticated region in this country is am obvious fact. The people in the Middlebelt are not happy with the domineering tendencies of the major tribe in the north, the but they are simply helpless. Any attempt to challenge the status quo has always been fiercely challenged by the Northern Power.

Just imagine a guy from the north on Channel TV trying to throw a religious division within Yorùbá or SW because of the call for restructuring through Ibadan declaration the other day? If the south desires restructuring, they must fight for it and only a united South can.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by trinity11(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
olatunyemi:
though I am not against restructuring but I haven't seen any group with a plan on how it should looks like.

Even if there is a master plan, how would you know? when the president has not even call for a round table committee on the restructuring.

Or do u believe in the northern committee being headed my mallam El rufai to say anything meaningful about restructuring this country.

They are just using most Nigerians brain to play baba ijebu.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Rett0: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Benzy001 post=60716000][ God bless you bro ,that is the point ,some persons will come here and shout almajiri, ilitrate but their unity have make them stronger than we all think ,hausa , fulani n kanuri has their defferences but on national ground dey are one , the south will remain second class cus dey succesfully divide them ,any igbo or yoruba politician can b bought.

Yea. They have their numerous differences but remain one on national issues. They understand their collective interest is greater than their personal interests. The 'illiterates' seems to apply more common sense than the educated South.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by nnatom: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:
A country of 200 m people, being controlled by some uneducated set of people. The youths of this country are the most cowardly people on earth. You all are jubilating that the sick riding Hausa man is killing the people who are fighting for their rights, what is your joy as a Nigerian owned and controlled by uneducated region of this dilapidated country. Shame to the youths of this country, they are scared of change, they are scared to fight for their rights, they are scared to say enough is enough, they are scared to engage in politics, they are so scared to speak up, they are scared to confront their leaders, they are scared to block every federal and state roads and say enough of this bulshit. I weep for this country. I weep for the future of this country, I weep for the hatred beem melted on the minds of youths of this country from one region to the other, I weep for the foreseeable future . I rest my case

My brother, u are 100% on point. I'm tired commenting on dis forum cause each time I read through most comments I feel like shading tears.the annoying part is,knowing this comment are actually coming from youth who can't really afford good 2 square meal because of the hardship in dis country.our leaders irrespective of their tribe are enjoying this disunity amongst our youth cos they knw an ununified youth or people can not come together to challenge them,so they keep creating tribal conflict amongst us to enable them continue with the present status.
but my question to all youth is,how long are we going to live like this
and how is the present situation in this country contributing to our wellbeing?

*MY FELLOW YOUTHS LETS OPEN OUR EYES AND THINK OF OUR FUTURE AND THAT OF OUR CHILDREN TO COME COS FOR OUR LEADERS THEY BENEFITED FROM THIS COUNTRY AT THEIR YOUTH STAGE BUT WHAT HAVE WE BENEFITED.ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!*
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by KingMicky3286: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2017
nnatom:

My brother, u are 100% on point. I'm tired commenting on dis forum cause each time I read through most comments I feel like shading tears.the annoying part is,knowing this comment are actually coming from youth who can't really afford good 2 square meal because of the hardship in dis country.our leaders irrespective of their tribe are enjoying this disunity amongst our youth cos they knw an ununified youth or people can not come together to challenge them,so they keep creating tribal conflict amongst us to enable them continue with the present status.
but my question to all youth is,how long are we going to live like this
and how is the present situation in this country contributing to our wellbeing?

*MY FELLOW YOUTHS LETS OPEN OUR EYES AND THINK OF OUR FUTURE AND THAT OF OUR CHILDREN TO COME COS FOR OUR LEADERS THEY BENEFITED FROM THIS COUNTRY AT THEIR YOUTH STAGE BUT WHAT HAVE WE BENEFITED.ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!*

Brother, Remember that the politicians have youths as sons and daughters who will oppose any plans , because their fathers and mothers are there ontop.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Rett0: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
middlebelter:

Just imagine a guy from the north on Channel TV trying to throw a religious division within Yorùbá or SW because of the call for restructuring through Ibadan declaration the other day? If the south desires restructuring, they must fight for it and only a united South can.

Big thanks. The Southerners are yet to achieve a thing. They are the biggest losers. If I were to be a Northern politician, I will continually take maximum advantage of the divided South. The most annoying aspect is our southern youths keep swaying with the opinions of their god Goodlucks, Tinubus, Objs, Oni and what have you. They don't have a voice of their own. They are too timid to stand up for their future. Educated slowpokes they are.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by luckingto50: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
The Northern elites are just milking Nigeria without inputting any meaningful quota to the development of the country rather choose to making babies like lice. Everybody should open his or her eyes to know the agenda of the North because of recent 3 companies was opened in d Northern States and huge some of money was invested on d the projects which I believe d States government did not fund d projects by themselves.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:
Lolz grin So because I say make you come home come practice wetin you dey preach from south Africa, naim make you dey cuss me like this? grin your own done finish for my hand. Take it:

The only reason you were born is because your mother was too dumb to calculate her monthly circle.

The only reason you're hiding in south Africa even when your life is at risk is because your mother never knew your father beyond first name bases!

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade.

The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures and slavery home and abroad for yet again another generation.

The sum total of your life isn't worth the market value of a blade of cow grass.

You're a social outcast in south Africa, a fugitive in Nigeria. Nairaland is the only place where you have a chance to pretend to be somebody. But I will expose you for the miserable heap of human waste you are!

By the time I finish scalping you, you would wish your mother was sane enough to guide your father's dick down her asshole to offload his ogogoro-diluted sperm instead of allowing it to form a brain-damaged bitch like you.

Lol, you are an idiot and a forbidden clown. Dickhead slowpoke. A waste of sperm. I weep for your generation
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

Lol, you are an idiot and a forbidden clown. Dickhead slowpoke. A waste of sperm. I weep for your generation
Looooooooooolz! You felt that sucker punch!!!

See how disorganized and angry your reaction is grin grin grin

I know you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe drug resistance your drunkard mother made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation on Nairaland.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
kindklemz:

These are the kind of factual comments I like reading not some uninformed propagandists who believe they are better than every other person.

I am actually deleting my NL account. Finding reason is very difficult and I find it difficult to let poorly thought out comments go.

It's no reflection on users. There are a lot of great people here.

Over and out
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

The North wrote the constitution they didn't accommodate Christianity but Islam, they turn their villages into states and their kitchens into LGAs thereby having more sinators and RAPES to checkmate the south and to loot from her. They moved the capital to their region thereby forcing the south to come to them. They control the Army, Airforce, Navy, Custom etc. They invaded Tompolo and Nk's houses but never do such to Shakou's house, they went to Shakou's camp and discover flag and koran but in Nk's house they discover "Petrol Bomb". The SE governors sold NK to them and I am sure, they've killed him and his father.

Some of you espouse not only ignorance but stupidity as well - how can the national constitution be written by only section of the country at the exclusion of another?

FYI, since 1966, Nigeria has operated only two constitutions; the 1979 and 1999 constitutions whose production were both overseen by (surprise surprise) southerners:

The 1979 constitution was produced by Justice Egbert Udo Udoma (1917-1998) with input from the constitution drafting committee headed by Chief Rotimi Williams (1920-2005). Justice Udo Udoma was the Chairman of the 1978 constituent assembly.
The 1999 constitution was produced by Justice Niki Tobi who was Chairman of the 1998 constitution debate committee. The 1999 constitution, which we still operate was promulgated into law on May 5, 1999 and had been operative from then till date.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/149240-1999-corrigenda-eric-teniola.html

Secondly, the relocation of the capital from Lagos to Abuja came about pursuant to the recommendations of a committee charged with the responsibility to find and recommend a new capital anywhere in Nigeria; the committee subsequently came up with the more central neutral Abuja; it was headed by no other than Justice Akinola Aguda, a southerner.

The founder of Boko Haram, Mohammed Yusuf, and the Shiite's leader Sheik El- Zakzaky had their houses not only raided but also reduced to rubbles; the former was in addition publicly and extra-judicially killed in handcuffs on the streets of Maiduguri - and nothing happened.
Pls find a way to control that ignorant mouth of yours.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by PointZerom: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Some of you espouse not only ignorance but stupidity as well - how can the national constitution be written by only section of the country at the exclusion of another?

FYI, since 1966, Nigeria has operated only two constitutions; the 1979 and 1999 constitutions whose production were both overseen by (surprise surprise) southerners:

The 1979 constitution was produced by Justice Egbert Udo Udoma (1917-1998) with input from the constitution drafting committee headed by Chief Rotimi Williams (1920-2005). Justice Udo Udoma was the Chairman of the 1978 constituent assembly.
The 1999 constitution was produced by Justice Niki Tobi who was Chairman of the 1998 constitution debate committee. The 1999 constitution, which we still operate was promulgated into law on May 5, 1999 and had been operative from then till date.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/149240-1999-corrigenda-eric-teniola.html

Secondly, the relocation of the capital from Lagos to Abuja came about pursuant to the recommendations of a committee charged with the responsibility to find and recommend a new capital anywhere in Nigeria; the committee subsequently came up with the more central neutral Abuja; it was headed by no other than Justice Akinola Aguda, a southerner.

The founder of Boko Haram, Mohammed Yusuf, and the Shiite's leader Sheik El- Zakzaky had their houses not only raided but also reduced to rubbles; the former was in addition publicly and extra-judicially killed in handcuffs on the streets of Maiduguri - and nothing happened.
Pls find a way to control that ignorant mouth of yours.

No child will say that him mama soup no sweet, so the sweetness of a woman's soup cannot be determined by her son.

Your username says Aboki.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by GreyLaw(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

No child will say that him mama soup no sweet, so the sweetness of a woman's soup cannot be determined by her son.

That delivery was savage; short and straight to the point.

Nobody expects the North to give in easily, but it should be made clear:

Something MUST give! If this country will move forward we must do away with the current, useless and nepotistic constitution, and create one agreed upon by everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

When an ignoramus cannot factually counter your points he resorts to insults and bigotry - shey, you understand.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:
Looooooooooolz! You felt that sucker punch!!!

See how disorganized and angry your reaction is grin grin grin

I know you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe drug resistance your drunkard mother made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation on Nairaland.

Lol, I give up on this slowpoke. Your poor parents are childless. You are supposed to be used for a sacrifice to appease the God's of your village. Your ancestors needs you. Stop wasting food and space.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by goke84: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why northern elders are afraid of restructuring?. they will eventually benefit more later, they are far richer than south in solid minerals and agriculture. let the youth stand up and fight for there future.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Fazemood(m): 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dunno if uwa a male,female or transgendered grin buh u can cuss ehh..WOW
[quote author=reciprokal post=60715510] Lolz grin So because I say make you come home come practice wetin you dey preach from south Africa, naim make you dey cuss me like this? grin your own done finish for my hand. Take it:

You're a social outcast in south Africa, a fugitive in Nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

Lol, I give up on this slowpoke. Your poor parents are childless. You are supposed to be used for a sacrifice to appease the God's of your village. Your ancestors needs need you. Stop wasting food and space.

This drug fiend can't even band words intelligently. The sperm that formed you should have been used as manure on yam ridges.

You're a total waste of your mother's vagina secretion and your papa's penile efforts. grin

Fools like you are just another dead weight burdening the earth with your unproductive life.

Perhaps if your father be wise enough to bury you without a coffin, your hideous coprse would act as fertilizer to grow huge yams to offset the deficit of your cursed birth!

You are the byproduct of your father's un-evolved DNA!
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by joelens007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

I wan buy.. location please.... North or south...
lol north east...borno state....sambisa forest precisely
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by amazingspiderma: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
A new generation of Nigerians will achieve restructuring. Those who value human right, freedom and progress. People from all part of this nation.

Nigeria's problem is that of leadership, former leaders who feel they will always dictate how we all live. The good news is that, they are aging.

Freedom is coming, tomorrow.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ospido: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:

They have their Sharia court, police and constitution but will kill any other tribe that tries to establish same.

It is a pity. We are in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday / Njideka Akunyili-Crosby Awarded Prix Canson Prize For Art / Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.