Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song (625 Views)

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song by Bayooz07(m): 3:43am On Sep 22, 2017
It's now new that rumor has been spreading round that Mayorkun's Mama song is an imitation of Davido’s Fall even with a proof that the song was released after Davido's song.

In his interview with hip TV, he debunked the rumor claiming that it's not true

He said;

"I don't what to talk about this thing but then again do you guys even know the song that was recorded first? I'm not really bitter about this, I just make music the way it comes."

He finally justified himself by saying

"The two songs were recorded by same producer, maybe his ideas have rubbed on the song, I don't know"

http://www.adisabayoblog.com/2017/09/mayorkun-reacts-to-claims-of-copying.html

Re: Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song by ibkkk(f): 4:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Okay.
Re: Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song by James89: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Dis guy too dey talk abeg kilode
Re: Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
who cares...someone should please fry some akara with this news biko
Re: Mayorkun Reacts To Claims Of Copying Davido’s Fall For Mama Song by Macdawid(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
I said it before and i'll still say it again... No beans to fry today!

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews As Nollywood On-screen Character Halima Abubakar Recovers From Fibrosis / Am Used To Telling Guys I Like Them And We Would Start Kissing” –rapper, Eva Al / The Obituary Poster Of Davido’s Friend, Tagbo Umeike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.