Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (61001 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2017
A makeup artiste has left not only her followers amused, but also the rest of social media after she share photos of her taking off her makeup begun trending online!

The artiste, @tanielle took many by surprise after she revealed a huge cake of make-up concealing her real face in the photos now making rounds on social media, the artiste’s real face which is covered by acne can be seen in contrast with makeup on her face.

People were left surprised at the huge cake of make-up she uses to cover her acne, and some others saw it as deception, realists said she needs to let her face breathe so she can treat the acne instead of masking it up.

Her photos below;

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/makeup-artiste-shocks-many-people.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZTt6tigNP0/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Ayatul(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Omo cee mask

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by sisisioge: 6:18am On Sep 22, 2017
Omg! That can't be safe mehn! grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2017
grin

Oooh hang on there Mr....

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...it was made to conceal all types of skin flaws that is why makeup industry are booming everywhere...

Shout out to all the makeup artists who has a magic touch to enhance a raw beauty to a magnificent one grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Is that a makeup mask? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Na so
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2017
so na mask dere won de wear now

awon werey embarassed

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by ogeodi(f): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Lobatan!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh hang on there Mr....

Makeup is made to enhance beauty within a person sha...it was made to conceal all types of skin flaws that is why makeup industry are booming everywhere...

Shout out to all the makeup artists who has a magic touch to enhance a raw beauty to a magnificent one grin

Yeye yeye grin

8 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by 7footre(m): 6:24am On Sep 22, 2017
That must be Arya stark with her many faces

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by KennyID17(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Is that a makeup mask? shocked
What's a makeup mask?
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Ishilove: 6:26am On Sep 22, 2017
She should treat the acne instead of blocking her pores with all that goop

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 22, 2017
KennyID17:
What's a makeup mask?
If you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Women

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nutase: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by TheWalkingMind: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2017
WALKING MIND: VOCABULARY TODAY

"Aminah, if I should lay my two hands on you, you will regret your living."

"Johnson don't you hear you should go and sleep!"

"Bastard child, how long is it going to take for you to use some sense."

"Idiot of the century, just get the hell out of my face!"

Well, we do, though not always, come across these kind of women, kind of ladies, kind of girls and most of the time we are forced to angrily describe them as annoying bad tempered aggressive cantankerous bowl of frustration. It does do the job, but that's a long shot. There is a less stressful more adequate and appropriate word that covers that more beautiful.

Termagant

Yea, that's the word. Now look up your dictionary for it.

And oh, try and make use of it when you lay eyes on one.

Walking Mind™

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by KennyID17(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? undecided
Lol, well I'm asking u, so who u gon' ask?

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 22, 2017
that's make up Mask,it's the trending mask now!!!lalas247 are you ready to grab yours ??

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by missiret(f): 6:40am On Sep 22, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by favourmic(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Its has finish

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2017
This is disturbing,,, what on earth will make a lady's face to be this rough... i believe the signs must had shown before it escalated to this... this is how you know ladies that are dirty and dont take care of their body.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Darkseid(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2017
At least the chic still fine without the excess make up unlike some of our Naija babes.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by MrBen10(m): 6:44am On Sep 22, 2017
please, when is this world ending?
All this fake things ladies are doing is even surprising the devil himself

7 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2017
People like to overreact. undecided undecided

Maybe she's taking care of her skin but she ain't where she wants to be yet.

Not everyone was born with the good genes of fawless skin.

6 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by shawnfamous(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2017
This one na mask na.. .no be make up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Ohhhhh my gaaaaaaad shocked
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by oneda(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Emmanuella come and see this Aunty real face o

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2017
This is not her real face ooooh.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by joelens007(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
lalasticlala coman do the needful...the world need to see this

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
This issa mask
Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by wristbangle: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
This is just an hint to guys that we need to be careful on who we gush or chase after. Who would know beneath that mask is a pimples filled slay queen

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) by BlueRayDick: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2017
The way things dey go for dis world now person go date him Ex again without knowing O. Imagine if I had dated this babe when she had the acne, i would gladly woo and date her again not knowing she don turn arya Stark.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocoderm Cream,what The Side Effect / INVISIBRA: The New Wonder Bra For Women (PHOTOS) / Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.