Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday (15241 Views)

President Buhari Arrives in Lagos / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) / UK returns £70m to Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by kahal29: 6:21am On Sep 22, 2017
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, says President Muhammadu Buhari will spend only four days in London after which he will return to Nigeria.

Adesina, however, did not state the reason for Buhari’s visit.

Responding to an inquiry via a text message, the President’s spokesman said, “We just landed in London. The President is in transit; to be back in Nigeria on Monday.”

The President had departed New York for London after attending the United Nations General Assembly.

The Presidency had said last week that Buhari would be making a stopover at London before returning to Nigeria but did not disclose the reason for his return.

Buhari has spent about 160 non-consecutive days in London for medical treatment this year.

His prolonged medical leave spurred protests in Nigeria and London which forced him to abruptly return.

Unconfirmed reports have it that he had returned to London for medical treatment.

http://punchng.com/buhari-arrives-in-uk-returns-to-nigeria-monday/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Willybos(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Okoroawusa: 6:38am On Sep 22, 2017
PMB biri kwa o!

I love PMB!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by LionDeLeo: 6:55am On Sep 22, 2017
God bless The president and c-in-c.

God bless patriotic Nigerians

Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

Nnamdiot cownu and his fellow ipob pigs are foolish terrorists.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by ahamonyeka(m): 6:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Quickly dash to uk for check up but,his doctor will not ask him to stay again because is always telling him go or come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by omenka(m): 6:57am On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
God bless The president and c-in-c.

God bless patriotic Nigerians

Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria

Nnamdiot cownu and his fellow ipob pigs are foolish terrorists.

Bros don vex. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by LionDeLeo: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Bros don vex. grin grin
Baba, that coward of a pig must have repeated history.

Ojukwu even fought for some times before he Ben Johnsoned and he wasn't as boastful, but dis pig own just weak me. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2017
They didnt state the exact monday he's returnin'.

The cattle rearer might spend a whole year there again.

This is what happens when you give an almajiri too much money. Twenty twenty naira is enough for them.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by tashashiel(f): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
they don start again... next thing is postponement of return

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Finstar: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
Sometime ago, over 85% Nigerians hated Buhari.. But since this Biafra agitation started, lots of people had to take stand with Buhari due to what they tend to lose if Biafra is realised. Anyway, I would have done the same if I were in their shoe. Jumping from frying pan to fire isn't fun cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Holyfield1(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
President Buhari and UK are like

Where is that Zuma picture again grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by ekems2017(f): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Baba so quick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by wildcatter23(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2017
Isorite. Let me go to UK and get my bathing soap and then pick my towel in Us. The world is after all a global village. Oh I forgot my toothbrush in naija. Lemme get it

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by lsoul: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
seems he forgot his drugs in UK, went back to get it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by olatunyemi(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
president for the wise nightmare for wailers hope for those who believe better Nigeria ahead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Deivid10(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2017
AJAHLA.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by YeyeGirl(f): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Till Feb 2018... Buhari kukuma resign biko angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by greatiyk4u(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
2019 loading

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Adaumunocha(f): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
What stops him from coming back tomorrow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Abimbola29(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
God bless my presido tumbs up to him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Yomzzyblog: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Boyooosa(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Where he feels safer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by Integrityfarms(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
.. UK again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by lenghtinny(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Ajala the traveler angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by olamil34(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2017
this people sha
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by tuscani: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
Holyfield1:
President Buhari and UK are like

Where is that Zuma picture again grin
bros see am, but you nor specify which one of them

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by bukynkwuenu: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
lt. Cornel rat ibibio .... presidiot bugarri arrives on Monday, pls vacate on Sunday over
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by fergusen: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by chemicalDisease: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Come back to do whttt?
Pls stay there forever.
Re: Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday by chemicalDisease: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Come back to do whttt?
Pls stay there forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Diezani’s Landed Property / Bode George To Secondus: Stop Disturbing Obasanjo, Elders, With Your Problems / Five Propaganda Strategies Politicians Deploy During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.