Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Expand Your Business With Gsm Database - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expand Your Business With Gsm Database (1065 Views)

Get Facebook User GSM Database - The Nigeria Facebook GSM Database / Download Our 4.5million Email Database+83million GSM Database @ Affordable Prize / Special Business Phone Numbers And Gsm Database At Special Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expand Your Business With Gsm Database by laflame(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2017
I have over 80 million active GSM numbers in Nigeria. What do you need these numbers for?1. To send messages to everyone around your region for the purpose of marketinga product. Do you have a new product and you are looking for a way to market them? I will give you active GSM numbers to everyone in your region. Amongst those that will need this include all kinds of businesses and organization.2. Politicians can also use it to send messages to their intending voters. Since there are real and active numbers, it makes it easy to reach everyone in their State.These are not generated GSM numbers. I have active GSM numbers of every state in Nigeria. Remember after you get these GSM numbers, they are yours forever. You can use them over and over again for your marketing purposes.You can use these GSM numbers to send SMS/BULK SMS messages or to send pre-recorded voice messages which is also called robo calls, voice blast or voice broadcast. Contact me now and a trial will convince you.You can contact me on these numbers;08062273394/08059399050

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Business Financially Fit / This Is Why You All Loose Betting / Breaking News!!!!!...bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.