Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (17130 Views)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2018 / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Learning & Development Lead Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by mjfolayan(f): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
Congrats guys. All the best
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
Someone should hint us on the likely questions na
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2021
lol ..better go do your test
Dannyhonda:
Someone should hint us on the likely questions na
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
how was your test guys
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2021
Human being smh
Babnxst93:
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Dannyhonda:
Human being smh

Have you been able to writew yours?

Link has been rolling here

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Babnxst93:

It wouldn't even cost you anything to hint people who are yet to write theirs.....

Oh, it's just general questions......

It's contact centre related questions.....

You can and should do better next time.

T for thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Olamilekan0465(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2021
I’m having difficulty opening the assessment Link as it keeps loading for ages Over here

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2021
Not yet, about to go and write
olomne:

Have you been able to writew yours?

Link has been rolling here
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
God bless you my brother, that's the mindset of some people. They believe telling them won't allow them to be picked
olomne:

It wouldn't even cost you anything to hint people who are yet to write theirs.....

T for thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Olamilekan0465:
I’m having difficulty opening the assessment Link as it keeps loading for ages Over here

It's over 30 min and link is rolling.........Let's send them a mail in regards to this

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Please if you notice the webpage is fine, kindly hint the house
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Olamilekan0465(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Has anyone been able to take the test today??
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Olamilekan0465:

No, from here
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Busayomi1220: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Olamilekan0465:
Yes, I have completed mine. I started at 10 on dot
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Olamilekan0465(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2021
Busayomi1220:

I’ve been having issues trying to access the page since 10am over here

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2021
LEEEEMMMAAAOOOO

dont do your test wait for hint ooo .. test questions that might even change and telling you wont change anything just prepare and do your best

if you had gone through the thread well you would have seen where it was stated that its customer service questions and normal questions.

you are welcome
olomne:

T for thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
this might be your last chance' send them mail informing them , dont sleep on it
Olamilekan0465:

I’ve been having issues trying to access the page since 10am over here
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
nice how was it

the maths and english questions was quite basic but could be confusing... me i kuku use my calculator
Busayomi1220:

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
send mail!!!!!!! dont wait for you to be hinted
olomne:
Please if you notice the webpage is fine, kindly hint the house
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Olamilekan0465(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Babnxst93:
nice how was it

the maths and english questions was quite basic but could be confusing... me i kuku use my calculator

Did you did the test today??
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Olamilekan0465(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Babnxst93:
this might be your last chance' send them mail informing them , dont sleep on it

I’ve sent a mail when I first noticed it
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Babnxst93: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
nah! i did it the first time , i had issues as well but i sent a mail and i got an update with new details and i was able too take the test
Olamilekan0465:

Did you did the test today??
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Busayomi1220: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Babnxst93:
nice how was it

I used calculator too
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Busayomi1220: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
olomne:

No, from here

I hope you were able to do?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
They are yet to respond to mine
Babnxst93:
nah! i did it the first time , i had issues as well but i sent a mail and i got an update with new details and i was able too take the test
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Babnxst93:
LEEEEMMMAAAOOOO

dont do your test wait for hint ooo .. test questions that might even change and telling you wont change anything just prepare and do your best

if you had gone through the thread well you would have seen where it was stated that its customer service questions and normal questions.

you are welcome

Rest boss.....
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by olomne(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Busayomi1220:

I hope you were able to do?

Yes Busayomi.

I saw your response that you were able to write yours. I changed network, click link. Na so the thing respond o
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Dannyhonda(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mine didn't work my brother, that's how I missed it. Sent mail but no response but God knows best cry
olomne:

Yes Busayomi.

I saw your response that you were able to write yours. I changed network, click link. Na so the thing respond o

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Busayomi1220: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
olomne:

Yes Busayomi.

Thank God
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Gloryglow(f): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,
Please has those unable to take the 2nd assessment got a reply from the IE team?
Re: Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite by Gloryglow(f): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please have those unable to take the 2nd assessment get a reply from the IE team?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tricky Interview Questions That Most Jobseekers Fail To Answer / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / How To Decode An Invalid N-power Text Message/sms/email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.