Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? (1021 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? by freshmoney(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2010
On behalf of a friend of mine,nairalanders, I would need your contributions as regards Belgium Visa with Working Permit-Does that allow me to work in Belgium and for how Long? How many hours will I be allowed to work in a day/week? Is it easy to find a good job over there, Is working Permit equal to Resident Permit in Belgium? Thanks a lot pipo.
Re: Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? by suxes2005(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2010
freshmoney:

On behalf of a friend of mine,nairalanders, I would need your contributions as regards Belgium Visa with Working Permit-Does that allow me to work in Belgium and for how Long? How many hours will I be allowed to work in a day/week? Is it easy to find a good job over there, Is working Permit equal to Resident Permit in Belgium? Thanks a lot pipo.

Ur friend? And does it allow YOU?

Haba, why not go str8 to d point?
Anyways, since its a work permit
visa so why cant you work and moreover
how did u get d visa in d 1st place?

Arranged job abi?

SHALOM
Re: Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
D poster is yet to say his mind.
I thought he has a job already & he's stil asking bout job prospect in Belgium.
Tel us ur mind and N/landers wil knw hw to put u tru.
Lol
Re: Does Visa With Work Permit Allow Me To Work In Belgium? by omega25red(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
poster if the visa say work permitted then you certainly can work but if it doesn't say anything about work permitted i.e tourist visa you can't work

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Visa (i Need Help) / In Need Of Mexico Visa / Georgia Resident Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.