Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

World's Richest Woman And L'oreal Heiress Liliane Bettencourt Passes Away At 94 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World's Richest Woman And L'oreal Heiress Liliane Bettencourt Passes Away At 94 (429 Views)

Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World's Richest Woman And L'oreal Heiress Liliane Bettencourt Passes Away At 94 by Paruz1015(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
The families of the world's Richest woman and the 14th richest person in the world L'Oreal heiress, Liliane henriette Charlotte bettencourt, announced today that she passed away at Age 94

In March 2017, Forbes magazine ranked Mrs bettencourt as the richest woman in the world with a fortune of $39.5 billion .

According to her daughter Francoise bettencourt -meyer, " Liliane bettencourt died this night at home, she would have been 95 on October 21st. My mother left peacefully

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: World's Richest Woman And L'oreal Heiress Liliane Bettencourt Passes Away At 94 by ThundrCork(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2017
At 95 she enjoyed her wealth well
Re: World's Richest Woman And L'oreal Heiress Liliane Bettencourt Passes Away At 94 by policy12: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Vanity of the world R. I. P.

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Wins Forbes 2017 Best Of Africa Innovative Banking Award / Syvid Review And Bonus / Loan Agreement Letter Between Gtbank & Innoson Motors Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.