Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha (20451 Views)

Pictures From IPOB May 30th Remembrance Day From Around The World / IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Positiveminds(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Okorocha should have put it correctly," These Igbos would stop me from being President". Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by NaeChris: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[/s]
Shut up.

[s]Igbos
is a fall out of the outcome of 2015 general election.

Nnamdiot cownu is a pig.
It is IPOB not Igbos. You are not expected to make a group plural and use 'is'. Hehehe i don come again ooooo. Tell your sick President, the old fool to upgrade his educational sector. Now that is backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by LionDeLeo: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
It is IPOB not Igbos. You are not expected to make a group plural and use 'is'. Hehehe i don come again ooooo. Tell your sick President, the old fool to upgrade his educational sector. Now that is backwardness.
I repeat, correct the letter "I".
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by NaeChris: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I repeat, correct the letter "I".
Oya i don come. Run away. Hahahaha Fulani Grammarian. Dey there dey use Fulani Dictionary. Hahahah

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No be only 85 million IPOB members - na 8.5 billion.

If Fela were still alive today, the same APC supporters praising him would have tag him all sorts of names for standing up to evil politicians controlling governments.

#REFERENDUM

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by LionDeLeo: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
NaeChris:
Oya i don come. Run away. Hahahaha Fulani Grammarian. Dey there dey use Fulani Dictionary. Hahahah

Actually, a horse can be forced to the river, but that is just where it ends.

After all, what do I say to a "forward Oyibo" who doesn't know Parts of Speech?
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jolar101:

If Fela were still alive today, the same APC supporters praising him would have tag him all sorts of names for standing up to evil politicians controlling governments.

#REFERENDUM

What does that have to do with manufacturing statistics off your arse? And no, you're not getting any referendum until you learn how legislative politics work. Referendums are not gotten by Twitter hashtags.
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Bossmafia(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Who voted this useless man as governor?
IPOB are agitating for secession and this one is talking
nonsense.
The fact is Nigeria is failing and whosoever is clamouring for one Nigeria is either a corrupt government officials or confused like Kim Jung Ho!
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Mccullum: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pretending is the major problem of Igbos if not what is the meaning of marginalisation? I think the feelings of iniquity of sharing things that belongs to group peoples which Easterners are suffering from.

genuine unity within Igbos is the first solution to their problems before truelly unified with other peoples of Nigeria because a ship without marine compass can't reach its destination.
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by kikisbabe(f): 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
That's all rochas is interested in, the presidency
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Omo see logic! who said dis guy is a lawyer? mediocrity everywhere... mtcheeeeew #weep4nigeria
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
niceprof:
It is irresponsible utterances like this that gave rise to IPOB.The truth of the matter was that there was a vaccum and Nnamdi Kanu stepped in.

You may not like him or his methodology ,but he stood up and was counted .
hmm i like your last 6 words... kul
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s] Shut up.
Igbos is a fall out of the outcome of 2015 general election.
Nnamdiot cownu is a pig.
...pretending to be concious. mtchew!
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by ephraim18(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
okoroawusa. this idiot of a governor only have his selfish ambition to become president by all means but insha allah u can never be a president until u die. you are very selfish. the govt of IMO state is only between u and ur entire family members. u are too greedy for that post

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by emmasege: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is why I always tell the Igbos that they are their own worst enemies.

Did the Boko Haram insurgency stop the north from producing the president in 2015 and did the June 12 'alutas' of the 90s stop the southwest from producing the president?

In my own opinion, IPOB should first vent their anger on the Okorochas, the Ngiges, the Onus, the Orji Uzors etc before venting their anger on the deaf man of Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by zoedew: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
One is in the hope that opinions of this sort will prevail over voices of secession and save Ndigbo from more distrust than it already has for a label. The hate-spiced and race-superiority laced argument for self-determination puts the career of Ndigbo in the Defence Forces, politicians, traders et al in jeopardy. Take it or leave it the typical Igbo person now has do more to prove his loyalty to Nigeria than folks from other ethnic nationalities that make up Nigeria. We are back in 1970 and this is sad to say! Rochas and Ekweremadu spoke up a little too late! Damage control is it now. Ndigbo does not deserve this minus. Not at all! #thumbdownnnamdikanu
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
marv1:

What equal rights have you not been giving. You people always make mountain out of a nothing. Tell me what rights that has not-been given to you. Don't you have senators or house of reps. Don't you have governors. Instead of fighting these governors and senators that keep making life unbearable for you. You are asking for secession. Is that what will solve your problems when same set of people you have refused to fight now are still going to be your Lord and master even if your Biafra is achieved.
You are just chasing shadows.
fact: nobody can make life unbearable for an igbo. if de c-war couldnt nothing would. worry if seccesion would solve his problem? yes it would. if nothing am sure the igbo man is one being that knows what he wants. YOU DONT KNOW THAT BECAUSE U AINT IGBO

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What does that have to do with manufacturing statistics off your arse? And no, you're not getting any referendum until you learn how legislative politics work. Referendums are not gotten by Twitter hashtags.

When IPOB started meeting with southeast governors for way forward did APC and northern politicians that sent their terrorists in military uniforms allow the next meeting to take place?

Trying to stop IPOB from agitating for referendum is a waste of time and taxpayers money.

#REFERENDUM#
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
marv1:

What equal rights have you not been giving. You people always make mountain out of a nothing. Tell me what rights that has not-been given to you. Don't you have senators or house of reps. Don't you have governors. Instead of fighting these governors and senators that keep making life unbearable for you. You are asking for secession. Is that what will solve your problems when same set of people you have refused to fight now are still going to be your Lord and master even if your Biafra is achieved.
You are just chasing shadows.
fact is "noboby can make life unbearable for the igbo man" if the civil war couldnt nothing would. if nothing else, am sure he knows what he wants and would stop at nothing to make it happen. #wakeup
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Do u hear urself or are u just blabbling...
OKOROCHA is alwayz a fool and selfish by saying dis...
Am not sayin dis becos i support IPOB(am not in support of it) but what u said isn't right @all.. SAYING dat they (meaning)(HAUSAs and definately d YORUBAs)... Hahaha will one day allow IGBOS to rule dem.. And it seem U(okorocha) Is begging Dem to allow U to becom d President dat d IGBOS will produce...
MY QUESTN is: DO U HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO RULE?
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by zoedew: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:
Okorocha is still talking about the useless seat of President of Nigeria that has done nothing but produce one incompetent idiot or the other since 1966 till date, while people are talking about their independence.

To say that ALL previous Nigerian Presidents till date are incompetent idiots speak volumes about who you are!
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Obason22(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
ewu Hausa, how many igbo president hav u produce before
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Maxsunny: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
I dont just know who these man Okorocha really is, are we sure hat man is a human?, being a governor to Imo State what good have you done to the people of Imo state? and you talk of presidency, i know that is your target but you have failed because you will never get any where close to that seat even in your next world
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by attackgat: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
zoedew:

To say that ALL previous Nigerian Presidents till date are incompetent idiots speak volumes about who you are!

Then you better look at the state of Nigeria and tell which of them was so competent that we have a disaster of a country
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by starkid1996(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy grin
saintade01:
Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Python Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...���

grin
saintade01:
Very Soon., Nollywood Will Be Like''
HeHeHeHe.!!!..E Don Happen!!..E Don Happen!!!
Python Dance 1&2..,!!!
Python Dance 1&2
My Broda.,my sister ..,dis ogbonge film go show u how them dey slaughter pipu like chicken bcus of biafra agitation
see how i.p.o.b dey carry bottle ..,stick.,and knife ..dey fight soldiers with ak.47..
python dance 1&2.,!!python dance 1&2....!
na ogbonge ogbonge actors na dem full the film
python dance..!
python dance..!
Ewo'oooooooo
Aba is on fire
umuahia dey boil
owerri dey roast
southeast is on the run
python dance 1&2.!!!
starring ..!"
Nnamdi Kanu
Tukur Brutai
Okezie Ikpeazi
Patience Ozokwor
Jim Iyke
Ramsey Noah
Mercy Johnson
and many other ogbonge actors
Producer na A.P.C
Director na Muhammed Buhari
marketed and distributed nationwide by
St. Nicholas Movie...No.1 Upper Iweka.,onitsha....
Python Dance 1 & 2
Grab Ur Copy Now...���
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by marv1: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
chineduemmao:
fact is "noboby can make life unbearable for the igbo man" if the civil war couldnt nothing would. if nothing else, am sure he knows what he wants and would stop at nothing to make it happen. #wakeup
Then what rights are you talking about as if it is not the same useless governors in other states that were given bail out funds twice and Paris club refund twice yet they refused to pay workers salaries. Kanu has nothing to offer. If igbo will succeed in breaking up from Nigeria. It is not an arrogant and jobless kanu that will make it happen.
Secession is an intellectual discourse which a riffrat like kanu can never be part of.
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by oluwashedy: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Exactly what I've been thinking
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by zoedew: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:

Then you better look at the state of Nigeria and tell which of them was so competent that we have a disaster of a country

"id·i·ot
ˈidēət/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, slowpoke, slowpoke, simpleton; More
MEDICINEarchaic
a mentally handicapped person."[/color][color=#990000]

May I suggest to you that not ALL fit your description.
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by chineduemmao: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
marv1:

Then what rights are you talking about as if it is not the same useless governors in other states that were given bail out funds twice and Paris club refund twice yet they refused to pay workers salaries. Kanu has nothing to offer. If igbo will succeed in breaking up from Nigeria. It is not an arrogant and jobless kanu that will make it happen.
Secession is an intellectual discourse which a riffrat like kanu can never be part of.
no thanks to ur first paragraph i didnt make meaning of it. we dont have to go on and on repeating same thing if u claim u do not know the wrongs the igbos are clamoring to be made right, find it thesame way u go extra miles to find articles some of us do not know exists just to neutralise an argument on NL especially when it has to do with ipob. the truth is this "the biafra as an ideology is bigger than nnamdi kanu it is bigger nigeria" why?
Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by nakotee: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
ROCHAS OKOROCHA LEFT

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha by Bobby808: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Okorocha you are a murderer, I dislike you like poo. You might not end well in life
Am really having very strong feeling for our brother, the ibos. How I wish there is someting I can do to help them, Ibos. Am wondering why Buhari hate them so much. In the recent NNPC reorganisation, the Ibos were not given any single slot while the north got nine slots,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Sell Discos To New Investors - Zainab Mohammed / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State / Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.