Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos (44041 Views)

Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Desyner: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Only God last forever
They can never be as poor as Dangote. Money is like a spirit.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by yomi007k(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
SenorFax:
Eventually everything change, even the brightest of colors turn grey

Live while you are alive, before old age come knocking

True but only few people LIVE in this part of the world.
Majority only try to SURVIVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by lelvin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oh! The rich forever family
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by eagleeye2: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Life goes on abi?
Kudos! kiss
Where have you been?
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Harrynight(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
smardray:
so that stupid girl that poisoned their father didn't finish her job....what nonsense

pls contact her for us.... we still need her services in Aso Rock
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by kikake: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
They are not corrupt. Their husband and father, late Sani Abacha, was not corrupt ---- according to Muhammadu Buhari.

It's only Jonathan and his wife that stole all Nigeria's money and stashed them in their foreign bank accoiunts. ---- I am LIAR MOHAMMED.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Deo1986(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
God punish you and your late husband, una be major contributor for this mess wey Nigeria dey so angry
Dont abuse the dead
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari main Hero's family......!
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by TundeHashim(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
she so much looks like her dad, almost incorporating his "dwarfish" stature. if this statement was said in 1995, probably I would be hanged for it
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Michaelgates(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
For those who are old enough to remember, Gumsu's SSCE result from Queen's College was legendary
She's really looking good though, God bless her
How was it please. I'd love to know.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Michaelgates:
How was it please. I'd love to know.

The result be like hate speech.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by desmond2pk: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
These people are criminals, not nnadi kanu that has not stolen any thing from anybody.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by cytell56: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by emmanuel1990(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Note to all those that take life hard

Only God last forever

He's same yesterday , Today and forever

May your name be praised

Ancient of days

I am that I am

Kabiyesi

Allah,

Ubangiji

Chineke

Obasi

Eledumare

He knows the beginning from the end

The creature of all man kind

The sayer of be and it shall be

Only you worth to be praised

All Glory and Adoration is unto o lord

From you we come and to you we shall return
make i add my own................. he is the mighty man in battle, the holy and the true one of Israel, the faithful and the true witness, the image of the invisible God, Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah shamah, jehovah jireh, jehovah ebenizer, jehovah addonia, the way the truth and the light.

he that is holy...
he that is faithful....
he that is kind....
he that is perfect.....
he that has the key of david...
he that opens a,door that no one can close and when he closes no one can open.

the only king that sits upon a sit that is made of jasper.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by columbus007(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Are they still rich? undecided
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Naijashortcode(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by joenor(m): 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Na wah oga... na u dey owe light for them during sample?
nairavsdollars:
I hear say na OBJ dey sample her ekwe now
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by joenor(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Both look beautiful.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Daboomb: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-orgQu3X5meI/WcTS0dIc_NI/AAAAAAAAEv8/QVMvwU-D9CIwDtMnUnHuM3nXuVq5dMtfwCLcBGAs/s320/m1.jpeg[/img]

Former First Lady, Mrs Maryam Abacha and her Daughter looks very pretty in these photos.

More photos below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-yhs32QeODVU/WcTTDwvyk9I/AAAAAAAAEwA/HEDCQ4JCypgFffJfCy8_rqZOGU30eSwBACLcBGAs/s320/m2.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-638GPqsJLcQ/WcTTFK9XyzI/AAAAAAAAEwE/UvJbeQzR7jYa6209WiExQKZ1yjltyh_ZACLcBGAs/s320/m3.jpeg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-B056FvtgqrU/WcTTGPUnQDI/AAAAAAAAEwI/5rtTuDE5TP8oub7ulsXdKr63flqMFudDQCLcBGAs/s320/m4.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/beautiful-new-photos-of-former-first.html

Why wont she be beautiful when her and her kleptomaniac husband (Abacha) have looted the bugetted of Nigeria for the next hundred years and are free to spend it as they like?

Make she nor die again o, shameless family of "looting Goats".
For every child that dies because a hospital that was supposed to be equipped with the funds people like you looted, five of your family members will die.

Go and ask Shagari and his gang of NPN looters.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Daboomb: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
columbus007:
Are they still rich? undecided

They got away with majority of the loot because Nigerian Govt realised it will cost them a lot to go the legal route, with countries that dont want to release the loot, throw-in a lot of spanners, while the ned-game is not even certain.

The loot was just too huge to imagine. Go to Kaduna and see how many houses Abacha bought, jus before he died.

What Govt did was a kind of "just relelase some part for Nigeria abeg, make we children nor die finish, and you can keep the rest".

Shameful as it is, it is a sensible option.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by emmanuel1990(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
ZaraGift:

Zombie
by thier words u shall know them.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by judedwriter(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Keneking:
Your judgement is in Hell cheesy
If you know how terrible hell is, u won't wish your enemy to go there....i hope you are only joking sha o...
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by maxysmith(f): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tell me more wink
nairavsdollars:
I hear say na OBJ dey sample her ekwe now

Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
netflicks:
That name funny oo "Gumsu" lol.. cheesy

In kanuri language "Gumsu" means "Princess".
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by slimfit1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
mazimee:
Their papa is an epitome of what is wrong with average Nigerian politician.

He was not a politician just an ordinary thief.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by columbus007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daboomb:

They got away with majority of the loot because Nigerian Govt realised it will cost them a lot to go the legal route, with countries that dont want to release the loot, throw-in a lot of spanners, while the ned-game is not even certain.

The loot was just too huge to imagine. Go to Kaduna and see how many houses Abacha bought, jus before he died.

What Govt did was a kind of "just relelase some part for Nigeria abeg, make we children nor die finish, and you can keep the rest".

Shameful as it is, it is a sensible option.
abacha was a king cobra,even his venom stinks even after death, the cabals still rule,the most notorious criminal in the history of this country.
Re: Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos by FANE4Naija: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daboomb:

Why wont she be beautiful when her and her kleptomaniac husband (Abacha) have looted the bugetted of Nigeria for the next hundred years and are free to spend it as they like?

Make she nor die again o, shameless family of "looting Goats".
For every child that dies because a hospital that was supposed to be equipped with the funds people like you looted, five of your family members will die.

Go and ask Shagari and his gang of NPN looters.

I'd like to say Amen. But let us also remember that since Abacha built the World class National Hospital Abuja, no President past or present built anything similar to that hospital or even a bit less than that hospital. And this was like 19 years ago. We have received more money from oil and taxes than in the Abacha years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) / Femi Adesina: EndSARS Protesters Rain Curses On Me Via SMS, Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.