Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Meet Nigeria Inventor (ikpeoha) Who Makes Made-in-nigeria Electronics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Nigeria Inventor (ikpeoha) Who Makes Made-in-nigeria Electronics (465 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Meet Nigeria's Top Computer Manufacturer.... His Net Worth: $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Inventor (ikpeoha) Who Makes Made-in-nigeria Electronics by morereb10: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Inventors of our time. How many Nigerian invents something this days? I think the answer is almost none. Well, neet talented inventor Ugochukwu Ikpeoha who needs sponsors for his work.

A Nigerian inventor identified as Ugochukwu Godson Ikpeoha has called on Nigerians who can sponsor his work to help him. He makes made-in-Nigeria electronics.

He shared his story on social media asking for assistance for better production of his works. In his message, the talented man expressed that he wished to invent more things to contribute to the development of Nigeria.

He wrote:

“I am in need of sponsorship to help me innovate more and contribute to Nigeria's development.
Please drop a message on the comment box below if you are interested on investing in this young talented Nigerian.

More photos of his inventions..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/meet-nigeria-inventor-ikpeoha-who-makes.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3
Re: Meet Nigeria Inventor (ikpeoha) Who Makes Made-in-nigeria Electronics by braivheart: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2017
This is great.

I hope he gets the needed sponsorship.

We can thrive without oil, but because of greed we must kill ourselves on top oil from a certain part of Nigeria rather that look inwards and diversify as it suits our respective regions.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales / I Need Different Business Ideas For My Huge Fan Base List / 4 Ways To Get Neteller At Parallel Market Rates (CONFIDENTIAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.