Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Friendzone - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Friendzone (6523 Views)

Friendzone / Friendzone / Friendzone Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2023
niel63:

You probably want a very good review for this.

Okay, from an intelligent prospectives perspective, I no go come that site again.

Firstly, I'd like to ask, did you code and design this yourself? If YES!
Go back and learn more about design trends... especially for social media, dating sites and social networks.
Have you heard about minimalistic designs and how they tend to flow with users especially in a space like social platforms.

There's nothing special here, back in 2012 then things, guy dey wey try enter market with this kind things, e no work then, and e no go work now.

I won't talk plenty so i no go cross boundary, but ask yourself, if you were to pay premium fees to meet people on this site, would you pay it?
UI/UX isn't a joke. Companies pay for it for a reason.

I would have a lot to say but no need, you sha think I’ve been coding for over 5 years without knowing these abi,

Apart from the login and register pages which I had to do with very little attention to details which I’ll improve on, every other thing sits fine, functions perfectly and loads well. The design works very good, but what do I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Thank you tho
Re: Friendzone by niel63(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2023
Slimdan360:

Sorry to say, but u too talk

You're not ready for growth. Sitdon there.
You've never ever attended any interview or done any design challenge, you dey say I talk too much. Na nairaland sha.

Same you that said all nairaland techies are wicked.
What do you want. Probably a pat in your back for doing absolutely nothing.

Keep playing. You'll learn.

1 Like

Re: Friendzone by niel63(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Jenifa123:

I would have a lot to say but no need, you sha think I’ve been coding for over 5 years without knowing these abi,

Apart from the login and register pages which I had to do with very little attention to details which I’ll improve on, every other thing sits fine, functions perfectly and loads well. The design works very good, but what do I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Thank you tho

You would have alot to say? How? And what exactly?
Talking about little attention to details. Since you already know this, why does it still sit that way.

It's not about coding for 5years. Okay, so this is even built out with a theme/template I presume.
Hmmm... learning is a process but you want to skip it. And just launch a product abi.

I even felt you started the whole project from scratch. I was almost feeling bad for being a bit too honest.
Enjoy your fame babygirl. Na truth me just clear you ooo!

AI can spin up a better design than this with the right prompts. Times are changing.
Re: Friendzone by niel63(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Slimdan360:

She actually needs a app cos not everyone is comfortable with going to Chrome all the time

I will avoid your posts and responses until I am certain you know what you're saying.
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2023
niel63:

You would have alot to say? How? And what exactly?
Talking about little attention to details. Since you already know this, why does it still sit that way.

It's not about coding for 5years. Okay, so this is even built out with a theme/template I presume.
Hmmm... learning is a process but you want to skip it. And just launch a product abi.

I even felt you started the whole project from scratch. I was almost feeling bad for being a bit too honest.
Enjoy your fame babygirl. Na truth me just clear you ooo!

AI can spin up a better design than this with the right prompts. Times are changing.

Stop presuming and be sure, it’s built from scratch.

No need to drag on details with you sha
Re: Friendzone by Slimdan360: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2023
niel63:

You're not ready for growth. Sitdon there.
You've never ever attended any interview or done any design challenge, you dey say I talk too much. Na nairaland sha.

Same you that said all nairaland techies are wicked.
What do you want. Probably a pat in your back for doing absolutely nothing.

Keep playing. You'll learn.

Okay
Re: Friendzone by Slimdan360: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2023
niel63:

I will avoid your posts and responses until I am certain you know what you're saying.
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / Where To Start Teaching A Child How To Code / Tech Trends + Jobs Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.