Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (15207 Views)

Intending Married Couples, Pls Avoid Sleeping With Your Partner Before Marriage / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by Rickyzagy: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Mehn am a victim of this oooo I will try and apply this and wish it will work well.
JAH bless the people wey write this here
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by Popsy1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Funny thing is , I just woke up from first round of sleeping in church and this was on top front page grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by banmee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
How not to sleep in church? Simple. Don't go to church. Problem solved.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dont sleep during service. Once the preaching becomes long and boring, I simply go outside, unlock my phone and start playing Dead trigger2 or Brothers in Arms(yes, I am a game freak). I can stay glued to my phone for hours playing games when it comes to that......before you know it, they are sharing the grace.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by LEXYCOM: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Stop mastubatingg, u will not hear. After doing it on Sunday morning, u will not be sleeping in church undecided ushers suppose chase u commot for church
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by IKON360(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lilshorecords:
my nigga. Me still gon sleep! Im always sleeping inside the church! Almost everytime
you and your village people sef, see how they are playing with your destiny
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
You sleep because they keep telling you the stories you already know from childhood.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
IKON360:

you and your village people sef, see how they are playing with your destiny
how
What good has church to offer apart from old stories?
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by IKON360(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
how
What good has church to offer apart from old stories?
church is an exceptional place. Look for one with a gripping basic message. Stop being non chalant about constantly sleeping in church
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by geoworldedu: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
IKON360:

church is an exceptional place. Look for one with a gripping basic message. Stop being non chalant about constantly sleeping in church
All churches are the same, telling stale stories. Nothing new.
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by MrTeymee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Joscotea

I've lost the details to my yahoo mail

You can contact me at

Thanks!
Re: How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com by joscotea(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
MrTeymee:
Joscotea

I've lost the details to my yahoo mail

You can contact me

Thanks!

Alright, gotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / Photo: The Testimony Of The Unbeliever / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.