Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips (1317 Views)

Why Do My Lips Get Darker? Get To Know Natural Ways To Have Soft, Pink Lips. / Is Taking A Soft Drink Once In A Day Bad To The Health? / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Am claimsfit and am here to recommend you a product you will use and get your ur lips pink.This product i must say is a product in market which probably you could be using without the knowledge it could spike your lips pink.This product is just less than #500 in the market depending your area.Have been using this product seen's 2014/2015.So it works as fast as you can imagine..Within the space of one week-two you are good.Have been asked by a lot of people especially ladies what I use for my lips, I told them is natural but they say am lying.Yes I am, not ready to leak my discovery to them.But now I am , but would be paid little for this little discovery,Am just being honest. So, I have an ebook, containing the product itself, listing how to use it, when best to use it.With this product after a week to 2 weeks of using it as a fresh user,believe me your Lips will look exactly just like my.After 2weeks of use with your fresh out pink lips, you can now stay like 2-3 days then apply just to keep it looking fresh and dazzling.The ebook is very affordable. .If you are interested, chat me up on you have any questions pls feel free to ask on the comment box and I will reply you.Thanks..
Pls pls.it is an ebook am giving out which contains the name of the product and how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 5:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Get your lips pink now
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Virus777: 2:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Hehehe. How much is the ebook?
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Virus777:
Hehehe. How much is the ebook?
Chat me up on whatsapp if you are interested if you are not don't bother
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who is in
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Get yours, peolpe are already getting their's .
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Order for yours
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Gm peepz.
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Afternoon guys
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 6:14am On Oct 10, 2017
Morning y'all
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by KOKOwonder(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Just Pity yourself cheesy
Re: Guidelines You Should Follow To Get A Soft Pink Lips by Claimsfit: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
KOKOwonder:
Just Pity yourself cheesy
Fuuny you

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Angel Secret Sanitary Pad / "You Got Cheese That I Can Eat?" Popular Kid Rumoured Dead / Pharmacy And Supermarket Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.