Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,388 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure (32259 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku To Speak At Restructuring Summit / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) / Confusion At APC Convention As Delegates Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by AYLiveSHows: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hunger at restructuring meeting? Well, a restructuring meeting in Akure, Ondo state turned rowdy on Thursday after those alleged to be delegates threw dignity and decorum to the trash can and jostled for food and drinks.

Delegates at restructuring meeting in Akure loot food, drinks

Delegates at restructuring meeting in Akure loot food, drinks Video by SaharaReporters said Ondo state officials however claimed the hungry delegates were hungry people from Osun state and that they came to loot food at the restructuring meeting in Akure‬.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX0c28wfRUg

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/shockingvideo-hungry-delegates-restructuring-meeting-allegedly-fight-food-drinks/
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Ninethmare: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
They wont stop amazing us

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Teacher1776(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Quite typically. No one is in any office with the genuine intention of helping others. It is all about the stomach.

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by nototribalist: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin I Wish fela could just wake up to see his people today, and who thiefnubuu gave them to.

Buhari the animal

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by nototribalist: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
It's not like they're grabbing good food. It's hydraulic soup they're fighting for. With that black yama Yama thing.

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Only in West close to Atlantic Ocean cheesy

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by luvinhubby(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
APC.............??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Referendum is better than Restructuring......by FARRR...!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by NigerDeltan(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

You can't see this in Nigerdelta yet when freedom fighters emerge from the region to fight for them they will come here to sabotage our efforts

Useless people!

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by chemicalDisease: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
If I say A , you say fon, another man say ja
omo na you sabi .......
Restructuring their hunger belle .

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by pedrilo: 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari sha
see as nigerians dey hungry!
the man nor try abeg

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Bari22: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Drama
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Best referendum is for IPOD leader to run for Governorship and use the results as a referendum. As a governor he can then conduct a referendum in his state and be in a position to convince other governors in the SE to conduct referendums. If he gets the mandate from the SE states he then will have the authority to request a nationwide refrendum.

5 to 6 years timeframe should be allowed to achieve the nationwide referendum.
ZKOSOSO:
Referendum is better than Restructuring......by FARRR...!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by dami2boi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Dotard everywhere
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by kstix(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pathetic... These ones didn't go for restructuring, they went for stomach infrastructure. I'm yoruba but this is probably one of the things i don't like about us. We go for parties and fight over food or complain about meat being small or having too much bone. I'm just disgusted when i see that #truth

53 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by hardywaltz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hungry people who came to tell us how we shall restructure Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stomach infrastructure levels

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by yankeedude(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Politicians in Nigeria can never change. Issorite.
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by IloveTrump(m): 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
ungry day for this part of Nigeria o.

8 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by FemiEddy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
loool
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by annnikky(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
These are the people that'll restructure nigeria Chai.. Nigeria don yakpachi grin grin grin hungry dogs

8 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Owu na bastard grin

Listen to my freestyle @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24670

Also listen to my song dedicated to all Nigerian rappers at https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/233002

1 Like

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by MrDandy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
See wetin hunger dey cause grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by oduastates: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mo gbo Mo ya .
I hear , I show ......... for free food professionals.

You can see that those people came prepared with bags to get free food .

1 Like

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by free2ryhme: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
there is poverty in the land and people are campaigning for restructure
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Afam4eva(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kai, this country really needs to restructure. The Hunger is real.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Afonjas...very lazy and hungry set of people. See their green ankara like ewedu grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by ibkgab001: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hahah I see more reason why Fayose was shouting

"stomach infrastructure"

But by the way no one can tell me God will be so wicked to turn down our prayers about Nigeria

Anyway we will continue to thank God for better health ... other than that nothing more for the common man in this country so help us o Lord
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
mo ri nkan
Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by IloveTrump(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
restructuring will open Yoruba people their yansh as the acclaimed richest part of Nigeria. restructuring never start them dey suffer like this grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chai hungerbad

Buhari well done o

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure by Royalfurnitures: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
They want to first restructure their their stomach.

Check out my signature,for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Orhii Poisoned, Sells Billboards To Barnabas Germade To Pay Bills / Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo) / Nigerian Christian Leaders 'hampered Boko Haram Fight'-BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.