Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,932 members, 7,866,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! (1073 Views)

Abeg Make Una Help Me See Diz Girl Oo (pic) / Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by ohisng(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
Please NLanders, i have tried but no success so many una help me tell omotola abi na omo sexy say make she STOP torturing people with the junk she calls music!! Make she face her acting career oh! Whoever told her she can sing is her enemy!!!
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by MissyB1(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
ohisng:

Please NLanders, i have tried but no success so many una help me tell omotola abi na omo sexy say make she STOP torturing people with the junk she calls music!! Make she face her acting career oh! Whoever told her she can sing is her enemy!!!
cheesy I second that!! cheesy
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by adetoru(f): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
Exactly! angry angry
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Tarmpa: 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
Gbam!! Abi oo,jack of all trade,i thought she'll shamefully stop singing,since she could'nt sing too well in her 1st album,.All the same,i just hope this 2nd album will be better, Have'nt seen it.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2010
Obviously it's not good enough, that's why the OP is complaining. Jack of all trades, master of none
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Ladytemi(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
Because you have access to autotune does not mean you can sing. Pls just stick to acting. Being able to act does not mean you can sing, just like being able to sing does not mean you can act.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by aieromon(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
Contact aloy-emeka,he's her manager.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by dominique(f): 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^ Lmao grin
@topic

she needs to put down the mike. she'll do a lot of peeps a huge favour.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by yme1(f): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
GBAM
i second this jare grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by dhensity: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2010
but that her song, naija lo wa sold
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by naliakar: 12:46am On Mar 04, 2010
dhensity:

but that her song, naija lo wa sold

Oh. the one that got Emi nomination?
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Dolemite(f): 2:08am On Mar 04, 2010
She's milking her fame, it's business come on people. . .
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by onstelly(f): 3:10am On Mar 04, 2010
Bros so u see wetin me see, i don tire for our naija artistes if acting no dey pay again make dem find another thing do instead of disgracin themselves.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 3:48am On Mar 04, 2010
OmoTola sings like an HayNGel, hehehehhehe grin

her voice is gorgeous, i did not say she was gud singer, lol grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:51am On Mar 04, 2010
You people are jealous, I think omotola should be compared with Jenet Jackson. tongue
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 4:04am On Mar 04, 2010
Ogidiboy abeg no kill me with laff, even Beyonce cant step up to Omo Sexy, abi na the hair weave or the cellulite yansh, abi na the acne for the Face, hehehehe
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Mar 04, 2010
riversman:

Ogidiboy abeg no kill me with laff, even Beyonce cant step up to Omo Sexy, abi na the hair weave or the cellulite yansh, abi na the acne for the Face, hehehehe
lmfao!!! that was actually funny.
them go crucify you tonight
  grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2010
oh snap, i OmoT just lost her greatest FAN, cry cry

NAIJA LO WA, KI LON SHELE
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:11am On Mar 04, 2010
never been an omo t fan, get it right.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:11am On Mar 04, 2010
riversman:

Riversman you wicked no be small grin grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 04, 2010
She is on some cow dung
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2010
@THE AMAKA - U are not twitter, Babe who been dey try follow u b4, we dey only babes with yansh, ya diggg, abeg commot for road make i look OmoT yansh, grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2010
riversman:

@THE AMAKA - U are not twitter, Babe who been dey try follow u b4, we dey only babes with yansh, ya diggg, abeg commot for road make i look OmoT yansh, grin grin grin

Abeg where can I find this pic of omotola yansh sad
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 4:30am On Mar 04, 2010
Oboi, google "most lookable yansh in Africa", grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 04, 2010
riversman:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by Enukpelebe: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hater watch her video,listen to her message and dance to the groove,watch before u blindly fall inside gutter cos of jealousy, jealousy no dey pay haba!!!! Nigeria

http://www.afrogist.tv/blog/2010/03/03/singing-vs-acting-actress-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-releases-the-remake-of-her-song-%E2%80%9Cfeel-alright%E2%80%9D
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by denzel2009: 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
riversman:

Google says it doesnt match anything. cheesy
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
Enukpelebe:

Hater watch her video,listen to her message and dance to the groove,watch before u blindly fall inside gutter cos of jealousy, jealousy no dey pay haba!!!! Nigeria

the video is okay but as far as her digitally enhanced voice goes, it still sucks. and her dancing, wtf??
she needs to stick to acting, abeg.
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
ahhh!!! I AM SO EggZited today, my mommy has released a new music video grin grin grin

her voice brings joy to my soul wink She sings like an angel, oh am getting all wet and shit ova OmoTosexy, grin grin grin

at least her WEAVE game is tight this time, shey na BRAZILIAN abi na MALAYSIAN hair, odikwa hotness

OmoT is back with vengeance, where is GENEVIEVE and her failed music career, biotch was tryna do follow follow/, SHe cant step up to OMO-T, the "hottest yansh in the world" grin
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by rhymz(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
riversman:

ahhh!!! I AM SO EggZited today, my mommy has released a new music video grin grin grin

her voice brings joy to my soul wink She sings like an angel, oh am getting all wet and poo ova OmoTosexy,  grin grin grin

at least her WEAVE game is tight this time, shey na BRAZILIAN abi na MALAYSIAN hair, odikwa hotness

OmoT is back with vengeance, where is GENEVIEVE and her failed music career, biotch was tryna do follow follow/, SHe cant step up to OMO-T, the "hottest yansh in the worldgrin
U must ve had Braintumour for Lunch. . . . Geeeze. . u re so not making sense. . .
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by riversman: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
OmoT should be the new "Mutha THeresa", she is such kind heart, compared to that "bitchy and always angry" Genevieve Nnaji grin grin grin

OmoT needs an oscar and a grammy to crown it aLL
Re: Make Una Help Me Tell Omotola! by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2010
make her husband catch una.

(1) (Reply)

G'banj @ MAMA 2010 / Terry G Spends Birthday At Orphanage / Picture Of Barack Obama's Uncle Selling Liquor In Us +fears Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.