Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze (1157 Views)

Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria

POLITICSAnyone who wants to kill Hausas in Igboland will kill governors first – OhanaezePublished on September 22, 2017 By Seun Opejobi

The Igbo socio-cultural group, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has said anyone who wants to kill Northerners in the South-East should be ready to kill governors of the region first.

President-General of the organisation, Chief John Nwodo, made the remark while commending the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa’ad Abubakar, over his recent statement saying “whoever wants to attack the Igbo, should attack him first.’

Speaking when he led a delegation of Ohanaeze on a visit to the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, Nwodo said the visit was at the instance of the South-East governors and other stakeholders from the South-East.

He said people of the South-East and the country in general cannot afford another civil war.

Nwodo noted that though Nigeria was passing through trying times, the unity that existed over the years should be maintained.

Nwodo said, “Yes, our country is going through a trying period. We should, under any circumstances, not experience another civil war. We should not allow personal emotions to undermine our national unity.

“In the same vein, I came with the assurances of the South-East governors that any Igbo who wants to kill a northerner, should first kill them.

“We must remain partners in progress of our country, as we have seen how our own fathers and forefathers live to make it grow and develop to its present stage

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/22/anyone-wants-kill-hausas-igboland-will-kill-governors-first-ohanaeze/
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ohaneze we thank you people

True leaders of our great country

Igbos are disaster and epidemic to the global peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by AntiWailer: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a serious group that are more likely to achieve the Independence of Ibo nation than the other 1mbeciles

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Ninethmare: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
We need to elect true leaders kudos to obiano

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
This is a serious group that are more likely to achieve the Independence of Ibo nation than the other 1mbeciles

I kind of agree with you sire

Regional government

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Amarabae(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chief Nnia Nwodo remain a very diplomatic and intellectually articulated leader,
his regime as ohanaeze ndigbo president is very matured and pragmatic,
how he is handling these whole brouhaha of agitation is classic,
He is leading the Igbo Nation well!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by GloriaNinja(f): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided WHY IS SARRKI OBSSESSED WITH Igbos? SEEMS HE MASTURBATES AT ANY SLIGHTEST MENTION OF Igbos.
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY IS SARRKI OBSSESSED WITH Igbos? SEEMS HE MASTURBATES AT ANY SLIGHTEST MENTION OF Igbos.

Nooo sis

I can see amarabae viewing

Amara tell her its not so

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by attackgat: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
No hausa man has ever been killed in Igbo land.

But countless Igbos have been slaughtered in Hausa land

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Isee!
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Chief Nnia Nwodo remain a very diplomatic and intellectually articulated leader,
his regime as ohanaeze ndigbo president is very matured and pragmatic,
how he is handling these whole brouhaha of agitation is classic,
He is leading the Igbo Nation well!

I clicked like for your statement

You nailed it

For the emboldened you can't have a nation in a nation

Are you a lawyer ?
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Sall(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigeria has never been united and will never be.
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
anytime I wake up and see those idiots shining shoes,selling beans and yam on a wheelbarrow I feel like committing suicide
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Amarabae(f): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

I clicked like for your statement
You nailed it
For the emboldened you can't have a nation in a nation
Are you a lawyer ?
i mean ethnic nation, am not a lawyer
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Amarabae(f): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
anytime I wake up and see those idiots shining shoes,selling beans and yam on a wheelbarrow I feel like committing suicide
why

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
why
amarabae I was in aba last I saw death first hand I have the video of Hausa army killing Igbo people I hid in the Bush as I was covering what they were doing amara I have no joy for them anymore even my house gateman I have fired him.... those people deserves every terror one can think of
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Bari22: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hausas are everywhere
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Amarabae(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
amarabae I was in aba last I saw death first hand I have the video of Hausa army killing Igbo people I hid in the Bush as I was covering what they were doing amara I have no joy for them anymore even my house gateman I have fired him.... those people deserves every terror one can think of
where is the video,upload it let us watch,
ka anyi jiri anya anyi kiri ya

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Omaricha166: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wow nice speech, but IPOB wont hesitate to finish u people bfor heading to ur paymasters
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

A house divided against itself shall not stand.

One Nigeria
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
i mean ethnic nation,
am not a lawyer

Aii sis
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Some people can lie for Africa

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by BALLOSKI: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Nemesis1: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one indeed

But is the feeling mutual on the northern hemisphere? grin
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by dustmalik: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
You'll one day choke on these your irritating lies

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Marcelo290(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
dustmalik:
You'll one day choke on these your irritating lies

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by fergie001: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
John Nwodo,is a wise man.

The Sultan said kill him first,

Chief John,said kill the governors first.

Very Good,as at today 22nd of Sept,2017
The S/E biggest problems are these Governors.
Not only because of their silence and pretence,but because they have not justified the allocations they have gotten.
Buhari,is a bigot but these 5 people are the greatest enemies of our progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by babyfaceafrica: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
God bless Nigeria..anyone that's want to divide you will dance for pythob
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by Theakthedream: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ipob terrorist won't like this..
Re: Anyone Who Wants To Kill Hausas In Igboland Will Kill Governors First –ohaneze by sarrki(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
fergie001:
John Nwodo,is a wise man.

The Sultan said kill him first,

Chief John,said kill the governors first.

Very Good,as at today 22nd of Sept,2017
The S/E biggest problems are these Governors.
Not only because of their silence and pretence,but because they have not justified the allocations they have gotten.
Buhari,is a bigot but these 5 people are the greatest enemies of our progress.

God bless you sire

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: / PDP Chairmanship: Jonathan, Wike Fall Apart Over Secondus / Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu Google Now Recognise This Country As A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.