Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Open Alat Digital Account With Desktop Or App Earn Up To #50,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Open Alat Digital Account With Desktop Or App Earn Up To #50,000 (704 Views)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program / Join Alat Through These Referral Code And Make Cool Cash Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Alat Digital Account With Desktop Or App Earn Up To #50,000 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
How to Make Recurring Money just by Opening Alat Digital Account with Wema Bank

How to Make Recurring Money just by Opening Alat Digital Account with Wema Bank-Banking is experiencing a mega shift, as Wema Bank introduces the first fully digital Banking in Nigeria. It should be noted that Nigerian Banks only provided customers with Mobile Banking, which still required going through your bank and queuing up for so long to get an ATM, open up an account and get few things activated.
Now there is a shift and it’s obvious with this fully powered digital banking.

With this new Alat account by Wema, your virtual card will be shipped to your doorstep within 2 working days.
The pages of history will surely bear this innovative idea a witness, and should also be a reason that you grab some of the offers now-they may not last forever.

Alat digital account is the first of its kind in Nigeria and we must be proud of the inventors forever.
We no longer need to queue up in the bank to get some things done; get ATM cards, open bank account, link our BVN or even beg some other experts to help us with online transactions; locally and internationally.

More about Alat account By Wema bank
Alat is a fully power digital banking service powered by Wema bank Nigeria. It is purely digital and does not require any form of paper work. It allows you all banking transactions without being seen in the bank. Alat Digital also allow you open free account, and a functional savings plan to serve posterity. With just your BVN, Phone number and other personal details, your Alat account will be ready in just 5 minutes.
How to Make Money from Alat Digital Account by Wema
There are two ways to make money from Alat digital account and the second one is more preferable. Just pay rap attention as I make that easy for you. I want you to follow the simple steps involved:

#1. First Approach
Download the Alat App and Sign Up for the Account
Download Alat application, sign up for the account with just N5, 00 and you are good to go. Start in inviting friends to earn from their referral bonuses. For every person you invite, you will be awarded with One thousand Naira. And when you invite up to the first 10 people, you will be paid N1000. N 500 for the referral bonus and N 500 extra bonus.

#2. The Second Approach
I know you may not have to go through the stress of inviting friends to join. You can do it the other way round.
Just invest N 5, 000 so you can talk to your friends and family about the digital banking and let them know you can sign them up and still pay for them. Once they are activated, you will be credited with N 10, 000

Visit www.alat.ng to get started
Don’t forget my referral Code: G67NJF
I recommend activating your account first with N5, 00 before inviting friends to get referral bonus.

Add a comment, if necessary

Source: http://www.weusenaira.com/how-to-open-alat-digital-account-and-make-money-with-your-desktop/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Timaya Is A Shame As An Artiste -shatta Wale / Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks, After Reading This Letter From Two Of My Students / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss Passionately In The Shower While Bathing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.