Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203581 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sherbol: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
nothing much they just. collected the photocopies of my credentials n a passport . Dats all

Thanks for d update. From wot u saw,will dey still call some other people for documentation?
Were u given d appointment leta?
Thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by loistee: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
nothing much they just. collected the photocopies of my credentials n a passport . Dats all

Pls were u guys much, then did u have some documents that u didn't submit when u were interviewed.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
is it all those that went there that received d call or others that did not completely submit there's then were there too?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Got to the old secretariat and all they did is to collect the photocopies of my credencials with a photo passport and open a file with it then tick my name on the list, that is all. The guy there said i can go.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by RutherfordProps: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:
Got to the old secretariat and all they did is to collect the photocopies of my credencials with a photo passport and open a file with it then tick my name on the list, that is all. The guy there said i can go.

Pls what did u apply for? Is there anybody that applied for admin/Hr.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:
Got to the old secretariat and all they did is to collect the photocopies of my credentials with a photo passport and open a file with it then tick my name on the list, that is all. The guy there said i can go.
same as mine too @ born2goven can u plz drop ur digit on dis mai. Dhammzy@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Fistop post=64311339]

Thanks for the update. Where you the only one there? Or others too were there. [/quote when I got there I think I saw myself n I alone.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
computer0810:
is it all those that went there that received d call or others that did not completely submit there's then were there too?
I don't knw about others but I received d call yesterday which I went there dis morning. What they did today (that's d collection of d photocopies of my credentials) they also did it on d day of d interview as well but What really went wrong 4 another collection, I can't say.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
sherbol:

Thanks for d update. From wot u saw,will dey still call some other people for documentation?
Were u given d appointment leta?
Thanks
lolz, no appointment letter yet.i don't knw maybe they will still call others.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
RutherfordProps:

Pls what did u apply for? Is there anybody that applied for admin/Hr.
yes
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
I don't knw about others but I received d call yesterday which I went there dis morning. What they did today (that's d collection of d photocopies of my credentials) they also did it on d day of d interview as well but What really went wrong 4 another collection, I can't say.
thank u
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
you guys that went there today should please tell us what position they applied for
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by RutherfordProps: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
yes

Pls can u kindly inbox me ur number tutuanny78@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yes I applied for Admin/Hr but the information am getting is that they didn't give me what i applied for but all the same am happy I got the job.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
I can also authoritatively tell you that those contacted on phone are the ones confirmed for the job this is because I saw my name with my korokoro eyes on the list. We shall all see reasons to smile and be happy soon, wish you guys all the best too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Yeah I guess that's why you had to do the documentation again because a different file had to be opened for you .......@born2govern222 your optimism is admirable congratulations
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
calm down wait for the list.. those contacted are the first set of people they interviewed and documentation was not properly done then.. because my guy said they didn't open file for him then so they did that today
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:
I can also authoritatively tell you that those contacted on phone are the ones confirmed for the job this is because I saw my name with my korokoro eyes on the list. We shall all see reasons to smile and be happy soon, wish you guys all the best too.
now that u r not given what u applied for, what did dey give u so we can know d possibility of more ppl getting call just to know if dey r doing it gradually by position
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
RutherfordProps:

Pls can u kindly inbox me ur number tutuanny78@gmail.com
sent
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by olatunji390(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:
Yes I applied for Admin/Hr but the information am getting is that they didn't give me what i applied for but all the same am happy I got the job.

So when did u do ur interview, are u among the first set?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
omobaloo1:
calm down wait for the list.. those contacted are the first set of people they interviewed and documentation was not properly done then.. because my guy said they didn't open file for him then so they did that today
says who? They opened fill 4 d 1st set they did interview 4 @least I was among d 1st set which was conducted on the 11th of Oct 2017, Infact I was among d last set of people they attended (admin/Hr)to dat very day.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
dhammzy0805:
says who? They opened fill 4 d 1st set they did interview 4 @least I was among d 1st set which was conducted on the 11th of Oct 2017, Infact I was among d last set of people they attended (admin/Hr)to dat very day.
my guy said they didn't opened file nor did they ask for his passport during the first interview but today they opened file for him and was also asked to submit a passport which was attached to the file
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
computer0810:
now that u r not given what u applied for, what did dey give u so we can know d possibility of more ppl getting call just to know if dey r doing it gradually by position
plz don't worry urself too much. Since nobody has bin given d letter just believe dat all is well. Even me as I am, am worried cuz I didn't take my tym to ask d reason they called us,also to knw maybe he even ticked my name all I knw is he asked 4 my name, collected the photocopies n my passport photograph. Just calm down. believe that whenever u'r going to hear anything by his special grace is going to be 4 collection.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
the whole thing sef is taking time, dey should do and let us know d way forward
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dhammzy0805: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
computer0810:
the whole thing sef is taking time, dey should do and let us know d way forward
yes oooo, u r very right .i knw by feb by His special grace we r almost there
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by loistee: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
born2govern222:

U can't be too sure bro, I wasn't called for documentation today, and I have confirmed my name is on the list, I was reliably informed that those called today are pple with incomplete documentation or those whose documents got missing on transit.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Lionhearted: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
How do one get to the Local government service commission from Obalende? Urgent pls.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by yansky(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
loistee:

U can't be too sure bro, I wasn't called for documentation today, and I have confirmed my name is on the list, I was reliably informed that those called today are pple with incomplete documentation or those whose documents got missing on transit.

You confirmed your name? Wawu
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
loistee:

U can't be too sure bro, I wasn't called for documentation today, and grin grin grin I have confirmed my name is on the list, I was reliably informed that those called today are pple with incomplete documentation or those whose documents got missing on transit.

D
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
heavenisreal18:

pls sir,I missed a call on my phone does the number used looks like this 08054***111.

smile.. local govt commission no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Lionhearted: 2:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Lionhearted:
How do one get to the Local government service commission from Obalende? Urgent pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.