Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203964 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please can we ve more vivid info as regards the letter content.was resumption date stated there and where were most of you posted or assigned to resume work.is it ministry of local government or local government areas proper.the 52 k is it after tax or before tax
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dupe007: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
loistee:
I was under planning and I received the message this morning

I know of 2 accountant that have received
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by dupe007: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hello house collected my letter today planning level 8

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
was just told that d msg is by batch, maybe those that have received did there interview d first week, don't know how true tho
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by loistee: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity 007 where are u now, come and give us update.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by SuccesYear: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
MamaTF:
Guys please calm down. The whole interview /screenings took like 3months,so dont expect everyone to get sms today, as yansky already said, they will be sending sms through out the week.Am sure its being processed in batches, they cant answer everyone on the same day. We still have till end of this week and this is just beginning of this week. Cheers
can someone that wasn't invited for documentatn receive msg for letter at this time.

Note- if such presses button
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Tundeom: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
loistee:

Vanity will reply all messages later. His phone is down presently. He was planning on going tru the list today nd check for those who haven't gotten their messages but there was no power at the commission...However, more messages will be sent out this week. I heard they are recruiting about 1500 people ( including people with disability)
I got my letter as well today. HR GL 08. I wish everyone success.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sorry house.. I forgot my charger at home so I was unable to get in touch.. So I deceived my letter around 6pm this evening.. But before that I did some findings.

Firstly.. The letter is been typed according to years you graduated from school.. So it is possible one HR gets and another did not.. HR from 2012 upward are those that got their letters today but the person who arranged the phone numbers made some errors by including other years so they had some problem with that.

Secondly.. If u are an Environmental Officer, don't expect any message for now.. Ur letters are not ready yet so no message.

Thirdly.. Their MIGHT not be any message tonight because they had problem with fuel so they have to do the work on ground as the PS already asked them to suspend text for now.

Lastly, You all will get the Message as the total number 1500 were employed and that is the total number of those who did interview.. So worry less.. Was actually with the list today.. I only confirmed those I know their names and they were all there. Please note that if u take the interview, u will get the message surely. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Lionhearted: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity007:
Sorry house.. I forgot my charger at home so I was unable to get in touch.. So I deceived my letter around 6pm this evening.. But before that I did some findings.

Firstly.. The letter is been typed according to years you graduated from school.. So it is possible one HR gets and another did not.. HR from 2012 upward are those that got their letters today but the person who arranged the phone numbers made some errors by including other years so they had some problem with that.

Secondly.. If u are an Environmental Officer, don't expect any message for now.. Ur letters are not ready yet so no message.

Thirdly.. Their MIGHT not be any message tonight because they had problem with fuel so they have to do the work on ground as the PS already asked them to suspend text for now.

Lastly, You all will get the Message as the total number 1500 were employed and that is the total number of those who did interview.. So worry less.. Was actually with the list today.. I only confirmed those I know their names and they were all there. Please note that if u take the interview, u will get the message surely. Goodnight
is the ps same as that of the civil service commission? And can you help check a name?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
loistee:

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ismailola1991: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the update MR VANITY CAN U STILL HELP CHECK FOR BAMES ..?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity007:

bros, help me forward ur number to dis mail pls 'ajayioluwaseun0810@yahoo.com'
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Bukmod15: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is just the authentic info u can rely on. The same info I had is what Vanity is giving. Am yet to get a call up but I actually confirm my name even scheduled for 12noon tomorrow for my letter. HR level 9. This. Everyone will collect his/her letter. The whole process can be frustrating and time -taking/consuming but let's relax... hBP make e no catch man. Peace.
Vanity007:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sherbol: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good!
What is the faith of those DAT were not called for the interview?

Vanity007:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
sherbol:
Good!
What is the faith of those DAT were not called for the interview?

Bro.. No interview.. No employment. There is no Miracle to this.. I confirmed it from the PS mouth.. Even if ur name is from Mr president the interview is your gateway.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omidan21: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
@vanity thanks God bless u bro.was resumption date communicated on the letter.i
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity007:

Bro.. No interview.. No employment. There is no Miracle to this.. I confirmed it from the PS mouth.. Even if ur name is from Mr president the interview is your gateway.
pls help me send ur number to that mail
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sherbol: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thank you.

Congratulations to all the successful ones.

Vanity007:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by SuccesYear: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
omidan21:
lol.... Sarcasm I guess......fr Presido..... abi PS don see job for petrol statn
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
omidan21:

No bro.. No posting as well.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by highra(f): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is there any public Officer here
DAT received his or her letter today
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Phocus0037: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2018
At Vanity pls help me with ur contact, my mail is adewale0037@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Phocus0037: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Vanity007:

. Thanks bro for the info, kindly help me with ur contact (adewale0037@gmail.com)
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2018
Vanity007:

pls will u still be going to the commission today, if so pls u will have to help a brother make I no come get heart attack
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by opessi: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Phocus0037:
. Thanks bro for the info, kindly help me with ur contact (adewale0037@gmail.com)
pls bro also need ur number Opessi14@gmail.com
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Abiodun4success: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2018
Victory at last
Alhamdulillahi Rabil Aalaameen

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vanity007(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2018
If you have not seen messages... Please drop your name so I can confirm your names when I get there God willing
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2018
Balogun Abdulwahab Olakunle
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by omobaloo1: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Vanity007:
If you have not seen messages... Please drop your name so I can confirm your names when I get there God willing
please can you send me your number omobaloo1@gmail.com
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by computer0810(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Vanity007:
(Ajayi oluwaseun....environmental officer), u r a God sent to dis forum, will wait ur confirmation in anticipation
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by modoopeh: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls help me check for Adegoke Ayodeji Ayodele. Tnx
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Phocus0037: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls help check Ojo Adewale Sunday. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.