Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities (1612 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Actress Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Backside In A Gorgeous Black Outfit (Photos) / Meet 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Not “nigerians” But Born Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities by bayoojo68: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
WITH A SHINNING DARK SKIN AND BOLD FEATURES, GORGEOUS BLACK FEMALE CELEBRITIES HAVE ALWAYS HAD A UNIQUE CHARM. MOST OF THESE WOMEN HAVE STRONG, ABLE BODIES AND FEATURES. THERE ARE MANY WOMEN FROM THE AFRICAN CONTINENT WHO HAVE REDEFINED THE TERM ‘BEAUTIFUL’. IN THIS COMPILATION, WE PRESENT TO YOU A LIST OF SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLACK FEMALE CELEBRITIES.

10. KERRY WASHINGTON

The gorgeous ‘Scandal’ actress has also graced the silver screen in movies like ‘Django Unchained’, ‘The Last King of Scotland’ and ‘Save the Last Dance’ among her other prominent films.

9. MEAGAN GOOD

She is considered to be among the most attractive black women in the industry. People Magazine included Meagan Good in 2016’s PEOPLE’s Most Beautiful List at No. 6.

8. HALLE BERRY

The heartthrob of millions all over – Halle Berry is the only black actress to have won an Academy Award in the Best Actress category, as of 2017. She was one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood in the 2000s.

Continue Reading Here: https://blog.houseofjethro.com/meet-10-gorgeous-black-female-celebrities/
Re: Meet 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Black Female Celebrities by faith551(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Meagan Good does it for me. That girl is just perfect. Felt somehow when I heard she got married

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Lil Wayne’s Daughter Shows Hot New Look. (photos) / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / Nollywood Actress, I Use To Mastubate, Date Married Men, Smoke, And Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.