Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today (1687 Views)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
E-money is in Enugu on a business trip.

The five star Chairman took to his social media page to share this beautiful photo beautiful if himself and his security guards arriving the domestic terminal of Murtala muhammed terminal 2 airport to catch up flight.

See photos below .

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZWN-D6lsBK/

Lalasticlala

Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Baller blocking

Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
That's a real Gee right there.

Got billions and still looking simple .

Blessup .
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by greatmarshall(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cool
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by tens4real(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Baller blocking
unto E money senior brother wey u be
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by Subconscious(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first― Jim Morrison
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by mofeoluwadassah: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
i will not talk grin
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i will not talk grin

You this geh...so you are on nairaland

Wonders sha never end!

Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You this geh...so you are nairaland

Wonders sha never end!
You know her?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by mofeoluwadassah: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You this geh...so you are nairaland
Wonders sha never end!
who be you
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You know her?

Yes o! shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
In Rick Ross voice...Boss!!!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rokia2:
In Rick Ross voice...Boss!!!
Lesbianboy , how you see dis girl profile pic ?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oga u hold money we know... But u don pass to dey pose for photo at d airport like ppl wey dey go airport for d first tym
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
u b big man ooo
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Lesbianboy , how you see dis girl profile pic ?

If I catch am for bed eh......intense fvcking angry
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by IamAirforce1: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

If I catch am for bed eh......intense fvcking angry
cheesy
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by mofeoluwadassah: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Yes o! shocked shocked
where you knw me undecided
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamAirforce1:
cheesy

Bet wetin carry you go rokia2 profile sef? You too like big nyansh this man

Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
where you knw me undecided

When next I see you I will tell you!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by mofeoluwadassah: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
LesbianBoy:

When next I see you I will tell you!
ode le leyi sha....ofe gbemira
Re: Checkout This Photo Of E-money At The Lagos Airport Today by LesbianBoy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ode le leyi sha....ofe gbemira

Na me you dey follow talk...

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Abandons Acting For Her New Found Love / Who Is Lasisi Elenu And What Does He Do For A Living ? / See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.