Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist (26740 Views)

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Luis Suarez And Sofia Balbi Renew Wedding Vows, Messi On Guest List / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2017
orijintv:
It is supposed to be an individual award and individually Messi was clearly better than Ronaldo Last Season (Sentiments Aside). Because Madrid had a better season doesnt mean Ronaldo should win it.

Please do not quote me if you dont have a sensible and non-sentimental contribution to make. Thank You.
bro take a chill pill ok....dat Madrid won d champ lig was more of Ronaldo goals....its his next season it could be messi or...depending on hw both players perform...
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Rico96(m): 2:13am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
Europa is what you called success

4 Europa cups will not even give you 1 ucl
but winning it makes the team eligible for CL abi?
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by stzy(m): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2017
orijintv:
It is supposed to be an individual award and individually Messi was clearly better than Ronaldo Last Season (Sentiments Aside). Because Madrid had a better season doesnt mean Ronaldo should win it.

Please do not quote me if you dont have a sensible and non-sentimental contribution to make. Thank You.

Goals change games and Ronaldo's goals from quarter finals to finals got madrid the champions league.... Individually, Messi has always been the best footballer.... Ronaldo recognized what's important which is scoring when it matters most, like double braces against Bayern and hat-trick against Atletico also scored a brace against almighty Juventus.

I hope Neymar can understand this. If he keeps playing like playing-man-ticks he should have an outrageous skill set better than Ronadinho and Pa Jay combined to beat Messi and Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by femi4: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Rico96:
but winning it makes the team eligible for CL abi?
Qualifying for UCL and winning UCL are not the same thing
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by sameolg616(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2017
orijintv:

True..
In a 12month calendar,he performed in the last 2months(by the match against Bayern ,he was still on 2goals in ucl and 17 or so in the league )Messi was performing week in,week out from start of season and despite the problems his team had,he was the playmaker and goal scorer..
In formular1,Mercedes may win the constructors champ(Real Madrid) and vetted of Ferrari wld win the drivers champ...there shd be points week in week out on their performances..moreso,neymar did less last season..hazard deserv a nomination ahead of neymar

1 Like

Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by sameolg616(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
bro take a chill pill ok....dat Madrid won d champ lig was more of Ronaldo goals....its his next season it could be messi or...depending on hw both players perform...
Trust me,Madrid would have still won it without Ronaldo,they were the best team last season..Bayern outplayed Real Madrid Homs and away until the ref decided to leave casemiro and red card Vidal..3offside goal..nawa o..another season has started and real is already moving forward without Ronaldo and making plans for the future..wen last did Ronaldo dribble,set up a goal or scored a free kick...the lil genius Messi does that week in week out..always improving his game...he is the superstory we must tell our children wen they grow up..that we witnessed the era of an alien
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Rico96(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
Qualifying for UCL and winning UCL are not the same thing
except Zidane and Allegri of Juventus.....who did better than him( Mourinho)?hell no.....not Conte
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by femi4: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Rico96:
except Zidane and Allegri of Juventus.....who did better than him( Mourinho)?hell no.....not Conte
league title in the core Europe (England, Spain, Germany and Italy) is greater than Europa
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Rico96(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
league title in the core Europe (England, Spain, Germany and Italy) is greater than Europa
just know after his poor last season..... Man utd record it highest revenue in club history and is the richest club now....so tell me what you think is achievement?
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by femi4: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Rico96:
just know after his poor last season..... Man utd record it highest revenue in club history and is the richest club now....so tell me what you think is achievement?
Revenue and other off field achievements are not part of the yardsticks used.

If it was used, Wenger should have won it at least 3times
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Rico96(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
femi4:
Revenue and other off field achievements are not part of the yardsticks used.

If it was used, Wenger should have won it at least 3times
pls do know winning Europa and bouncing back to UCL activate bounce sign with Adidas which add up is bigger than Madrid UCL.... And know that even finishing 6th only Chelsea and Man city makes little more than Man Utd
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by femi4: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rico96:
pls do know winning Europa and bouncing back to UCL activate bounce sign with Adidas which add up is bigger than Madrid UCL.... And know that even finishing 6th only Chelsea and Man city makes little more than Man Utd
You are still referring to money while I was referring to competition quality.

There is money in China, but the football quality there is a no no for me
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by Paschalsays(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Please house share this...

Urgent job vacancy for Bet9ja cashiers at Berger.
Interested and serious individuals should call 08089937299 IMMEDIATELY !!!

ATTRACTIVE PAY WITH INCENTIVE GUARANTEED!!!
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
sameolg616:

Trust me,Madrid would have still won it without Ronaldo,they were the best team last season..Bayern outplayed Real Madrid Homs and away until the ref decided to leave casemiro and red card Vidal..3offside goal..nawa o..another season has started and real is already moving forward without Ronaldo and making plans for the future..wen last did Ronaldo dribble,set up a goal or scored a free kick...the lil genius Messi does that week in week out..always improving his game...he is the superstory we must tell our children wen they grow up..that we witnessed the era of an alien
bro leave dat tin Ronaldo set record and break....rather Dan argue on two guys who most persons says are demigod of soccer...i don't know wer ur argument sets from.....in my view dee is really no diff in these two great sportsmen except one chooses to be sentimental To one side
Re: Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist by cameeeeel(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2017
sameolg616:

when will Barcelona start to plan for future without Messi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Shares Facebook Chat With His Wife To Mark Wedding Anniversary / Gernot Rohr Ranked Among Top Twenty National Team Coaches In The World / Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.