Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (76509 Views)

Meet Ezelekhae's Benin Crown Prince And His Father, Oba Ewuare ii (Photos) / Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos) / Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare Poses In His Car As He Arrives Event In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by NickMelvon(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
scholes0:
So the Benins have been lying to us all this while that the Oba does not see the crown prince right from his birth till his death, and their whole "preservation of tradition" ish?

Besides,
Who sponsors all these royal events and palatial Owambes?

A Nigerian that is lost has been spotted. Very obvious you dont get information right. Education is a continuous process my brother, its not too late for you to have knowledge before speaking out.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by mozele(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
scholes0:
So the Benins have been lying to us all this while that the Oba does not see the crown prince right from his birth till his death, and their whole "preservation of tradition" ish?

Besides,

same thing i was thinking! We've been scammed bro.

I will goan and blow whistle.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by mozele(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
NickMelvon:

A Nigerian that is lost has been spotted. Very obvious you dont get information right. Education is a continuous process my brother, its not too late for you to have knowledge before speaking out.

maybe it would be nice if you educate us on this backdrop.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ehen!!!!! Na so palace supposed to be,the previous oba nor try......
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by alfajohn: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:
I heard under beni tradition that a king can never set eyes on his first son who is the heir apparent until the king dies.Binis here ,please is it true?
heard same. Maybe till when he is formally installed and handed over paraphernalia of office. He is suppose to rule over one village but can't remember the name. I am not bini but this is what they tell us

4 Likes

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by jide219(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:
I heard under beni tradition that a king can never set eyes on his first son who is the heir apparent until the king dies.Binis here ,please is it true?
its false
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by bullbull2: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
benin kingdom in edo state
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:

So he sets eyes on him when he dies. That is a new one.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Handsome young guy!
But he is never going to be a christian,
eiyaa!
Juju take over!
Sorry to say, What a mentality. Do you even think majority of the white that brought Christianity are more Christianed than the present day Nigeria. Yet, check the morality of the both.

1 Like

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

To think that all religions are equal or right is one of the most stupid fallacies you can come up with. And why did you say that stuff about Israel? undecided you are truly daft
Dear morọ́n
That's the fact in your fücking face!
The population of Christians in Isreal is not even upto 2.2% WHILE MUSLIMS ARE UPTO 17%. Do research Olodo.

I don't believe that all regions are equal, but for fools like you to think that christainity is the superior of all is very very stupìd. What makes you think so? Because your Bible (story book) said so? The same story the Europeans brought while they enslaved you and steal your treasures?
Emancipate yourself morọ́n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
He looks good
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
firstolalekan:

[s]Dear morọ́n
That's the fact in your fücking face!
The population of Christians in Isreal is not even upto 2.2% WHILE MUSLIMS ARE UPTO 17%. Do research Olodo.

I don't believe that all regions are equal, but for fools like you to think that christainity is the superior of all is very very stupìd. What makes you think so? Because your Bible (story book) said so? The same story the Europeans brought while they enslaved you and steal your treasures?
Emancipate yourself morọ́n[/s]

So why is the Israel thing there? Like of what importance is it in this your stupid case undecided Muslims are more then so what? undecided
Christianity is the ultimate. Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
HRM Oba Akenzuwa II saw his father. infact he worked for his father Oba Eweka II who did not have any form of western education. This present Oba, HRM Oba Ewuare II spent considerable time with his father Oba Erediauwa whenever he was in Nigeria this was because he had not been installed as the Edaiken N'uselu. HRM Oba Ewuare was formerly made Ediaken when his father's joined his ancestors. Although this was not the practice in those days. back then the Father would be alive and his son would already be reigning as Edaiken, but the Obas had to find a way round the system so that they can at least give the crown prince some of thier administrative skills in these mordern times. So till the crown prince is made Ediaken, he can see his father. Umoghun a tokpere.....Ise!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by gozzlin: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
30wives loading
Omg! You're stunning.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
gozzlin:

Omg! You're stunning.

If you think this will get pweetyjuddy you're deceiving yourself grin

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

So why is the Israel thing there? Like of what importance is it in this your stupid case undecided Muslims are more then so what? undecided
Christianity is the ultimate. Take it or leave it
Fool grin
E pain am after mumu run go Google come see say na true. Fool thought he'd be seeing Christians population like 98% grin Olodo
The reason why Isreal is there is because Jesus is from Isreal and isrealites are beloved people of God according to your Bible so common sense is that they should be obedient and believe in Jesus grin
But no, they rather remain Jews because they're not as daft as people like you grin

If I ever denounce my religion today, CHRISTIANITY is the last religion I can ever practice because it's the most Senseless of all.

The Bible is so filled with errors and contradictions. The book was written by drunkards (peter paul and co according to your Bible)
The Bible that doesn't even know the shape of earth.
In the 12th century, people were even killed if they say that the earth is not FLAT. BECAUSE THE BIBLE TOLD US THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
firstolalekan:

[s]Fool grin
E pain am after mumu run go Google come see say na true. Fool thought he'd be seeing Christians population like 98% grin Olodo
The reason why Isreal is there is because Jesus is from Isreal and isrealites are beloved people of God according to your Bible so common sense is that they should be obedient and believe in Jesus grin
But no, they rather remain Jews because they're not as daft as people like you grin

If I ever denounce my religion today, CHRISTIANITY is the last religion I can ever practice because it's the most Senseless of all.

The Bible is so filled with errors and contradictions. The book was written by drunkards (peter paul and co according to your Bible)
Thr Bible that doesn't even know the shape of earth.
In the 12th century, people are even killed if they say that the earth is not FLAT. BECAUSE THE BIBLE TOLD US THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT...[/s]

You know nothing. Believe me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thanks
gozzlin:

Omg! You're stunning.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol..how did u know it will not get me
thesuave10:

If you think this will get pweetyjuddy you're deceiving yourself grin
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
thesuave10:

You know nothing. Believe me
This was why your fathers were enslaved.

Believe your Bible and practice the doctrine please grin
Don't be a disobedient child grin
Wicked nonsense grin

1 Share

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Lol..how did u know it will not get me

I won't say it's something about Owerri but if you really wanna know.. ... grin
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Edo girls will donate them selves willingly for him to flex. Don't quote me ooo
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Thanks
smiley Welcome.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
CastedDude:
Crown Prince of Bénin Kingdom has been unveiled. He is Prince Ezelekhae Ewuare. He was unveiled at the Oba of Benin's palace where immediate past Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, was honoured by the Benin Monarch, Oba Ewuare II in a grand reception to send forth the Ex-Governor and thank him for his developmental impacts in Edo state.

It is the first time Prince Ewuare would be introduced at an occasion.

Many stood up to catch a glimpse of the future king of Benin kingdom.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/meet-benin-crown-prince-hes-unveiled-event-edo.html

where is the handsome prince
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Oselu28(f): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
scholes0:

Besides,

God bless u ooo,am from Edo state,my mom grew up in d village nd this was d story I also heard from her.....is dz civilization or false news?
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:
Solomon akenzua,dd erstwhile oba altered doz traditional laws, they now c n live together even

1 Like

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by brownlord: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:

It was reversed in 2014/2015, and this present king met with his late father Before he passed on.

1 Like

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Pascalberry(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
scholes0:

Besides,
Werin der don scrap since
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by Pascalberry(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
alfajohn:
heard same. Maybe till when he is formally installed and handed over paraphernalia of office. He is suppose to rule over one village but can't remember the name. I am not bini but this is what they tell us
Tz Uselu, and He'd be Called Edaiken Ne'Uselu or Edaiken of Uselu.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
scholes0:

Besides,
what you said about the son not seeing his father is true but that was changed by the late oba, he revoked it so that the every heir to the throne can learn the ethics of the Benin kingdom. as for the sponsoring, it's funded by the government and other bigwigs.
Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
aariwa:

what you said about the son not seeing his fatheris true but that was changed by the late oba, he revoked it so that the every heir to the throne can learn the ethics of the Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
firstolalekan:

Fool grin

The Bible that doesn't even know the shape of earth.
In the 12th century, people were even killed if they say that the earth is not FLAT. BECAUSE THE BIBLE TOLD US THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT...
where exactly did the bible say the earth was flat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Feared Masquerades, Names And Photos / World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) / Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.