Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) (88331 Views)

Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Ugandan Court Suspends Clerk For Wearing Tight-mini Skirt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by SirKriz(m): 2:39am On Sep 23, 2017
britzreus:
A court clerk in Uganda been suspended for 2 weeks after reportedly dressing in a seductive way to her workplace.

The lady, identified simply as Rosemary, drew the ire of judicial authorities after appearing before them in a seductive dress.

According to reports, she was subsequently suspended for two weeks without salary for her indisciplined way of dressing.

This was made known in a letter signed by the Ugandan Permanent Secretary to the Judiciary, Ms Josephine Mawunge, who explained that her intermission from work was due to her wearing of “a very short and tight dress”.

Part of the statement read;

“This is to inform you that on the 21st September, 2017, while you were invited to the Permanent Secretary of the judiciary for an explanation regarding the nonpayment of your salary and allowances, for the month of July 2017, you turned up dressed in a manner that does not portray the good image of the judiciary and the public at large.

“In particular, you were dressed in a very short and tight dress which by description does not fall within the generally acceptable standards of the establishment notice.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/court-clerk-suspended-dressing-sexy-photo/

Got another picture from The Punch.

Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2017
Where is the girl that dress sexy can't see any picture
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2017
bt dats an official dress. except dey want her to tie wrapper and gele to work
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by olamitiwale(m): 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg where is d original pics, I mean d sexy one.
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Chidexinho(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2017
undecidedUganda ehn!
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2017
They were already looking for excuse to sack the unknowing staff. Even at that she has not been paid for some time now.

Even Uganda sef dey play politics with their citizens.

Lemme stroll fast abeg!
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Nostradamu(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
clems88:
bros their dressing no be here o my eye done nearly blimd untop Unical girls dreasings cheesy

Asay ehn, for the first time, surgery dey hungry like crazy. When I land Calabar, e jus dey do like say make i get six eyes. Two for back, and two for the side of my head. Ol boy, see YANSH... . grin
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by clems88(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nostradamu:

Asay ehn, for the first time, surgery dey hungry like crazy. When I land Calabar, e jus dey do like say make i get six eyes. Two for back, and two for the side of my head. Ol boy, see YANSH... . grin
hehehe grin badt guy
Re: Ugandan Court Clerk Suspended For Dressing Too "Sexy" (Photo) by Cityguy: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
And this is what 'sexy' is in Uganda? Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.