Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. (1709 Views)

See The Real Face Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Brutal Character ‘The Night King’ (Pics) / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by breadandtea(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
I just saw this on Instagram, and as a big fan of Game of Thrones, I was highly impressed. At first I thought it was a mask, until I went to her page and saw the making of the look. Nigerians are indeed talented. You can go visit her page to see the video, or better still, here is the link -
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZQ1HWPgPX-/

The Night King is here, Winter has come.

Cc. All Game of Thrones lovers, Seun

Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by breadandtea(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
More

Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Papiikush: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
She looks like Aba made White walkers grin

I bet Jon snow wouldn't even be bothered seeing her run around the north. #Ded grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by breadandtea(f): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:
She looks like Aba made White walkers grin

I bet Jon snow wouldn't even be bothered seeing her run around the north. #Ded grin

The first picture is quite dope na grin She tried.
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Lotel: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
No be only Game of thrones, na throne of games, something wey she dey use nixoderm cream.
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by mofeoluwadassah: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Papiikush: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
breadandtea:

The first picture is quite dope na grin She tried.
Yeah she did. Are you into make up?
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Homeboiy: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
what is game of thrones?
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Seen
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by breadandtea(f): 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah she did. Are you into make up?

No, but I love it.
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Papiikush: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
breadandtea:

No, but I love it.
Why don't you follow your heart then?
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by 10eola(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
I am part of the 1% population that hasn't watched any episode of this Game Of Thrones Movie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by nuelzy: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
looks funny
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by homesteady(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
See my former neighbour ohh! grin

I remember when she made me up to look like an old man. She's really good and she's going places.
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by Marvel1206: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
10eola:
I am part of the 1% population that hasn't watched any episode of this Game Of Thrones Movie undecided
You are not alone grin
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hers looks like a mediocre version
Re: Nigerian Makeup Artist Creates Game Of Thrones Night King Looks. by maxnedu11(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nollywood please don't create your own version of game of thrones. save us from the shame and insult to come ..abeg unah

(1) (Reply)

The Continuous Rise Of Angel Gomez After Meeting Prophet TB Joshua / Beautiful Igbo Lady Slay In Hijab As She Converts To Islam / Chidimma Talks About Her Relationship With Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.