Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Biafrans Please Consider This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafrans Please Consider This (381 Views)

Many Biafrans Are Going To Die Next Month - Reverend Pastor Releases Prophesies. / Consider this Hummer Church Bus Automatic for 2.5m / We Are Not One Nigeria, Let Biafrans Go – Bishop Ikeakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans Please Consider This by Chiedu4Trump: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
ANYBODY ROOTING FOR JUDAISM NOW HAS AN ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT

In Judaism the High Priest is based on Aaron the brother of Moses.

Exodus 28:1
And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.

So in Judaism Aaron as the high priest bears the iniquity of the people.

Numbers 18:1
And the Lord said unto Aaron, Thou and thy sons and thy father's house with thee shall bear the iniquity of the sanctuary: and thou and thy sons with thee shall bear the iniquity of your priesthood.

In Christianity Jesus is our High Priest.

Hebrews 3:1
Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Jesus as our High Priest bears our iniquity

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Aaron made an idolatrous calf for the Jews to worship.

Exodus (KJV)

1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

2 And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

3 And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

4 And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

Now Aarron was reprimanded by Moses, said he threw in gold and out came a calf.
Really you throw gold into fire and a calf comes out? Since when? He fashioned the gold to become a calf.

Exodus 32
21 And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?
24 And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

Now Jesus on the other hand has no sin.

Hebrews 4
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Now who would you rather bear your iniquity, Jesus or Aaron.

Jesus sits on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Aaron after his death was not mentioned any more

SO I ASK AGAIN WHO IS YOUR HIGH PRIEST JESUS OR AARON?

If its Jesus then you need to be a Christian rooted in the New testament not Judaism.

PS
I am 1000% in support of Biafra, but Judaism is a NO-NO

Re: Biafrans Please Consider This by Josephjnr(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
"Dark time calls for dark deeds" and "The end justify the means"
Re: Biafrans Please Consider This by Chiedu4Trump: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Josephjnr:
"Dark time calls for dark deeds" and "The end justify the means"

Not if you end up in hell
Re: Biafrans Please Consider This by Josephjnr(m): 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Not if you end up in hell

Religion doesn't really fit into political struggle. Precautions most be taken to avoid failure but bothering oneself with religious issues won't help.
Re: Biafrans Please Consider This by psucc(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
And how does Kanu's religious stand had to do with the freedom of the Igbos?

(1) (Reply)

Heaven / Islamization Or Christainisation???? / Victory Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.