Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C (501 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / 9 Signs To Know That You Have Vitamin C Deficiency / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by GoddyMendex(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
I am Igweh Godwin, a final year Nursing Student of Delta State University, Abraka. Am proudly a Nairalander and am so much concerned about my fellow Youths and the Society today..
That's why I took this time out to cry to my fellow Youths and the Leaders of tomorrow who have been endeared with Tramadol...
Our young boys and girls are killing themselves with Tramadol. They are taking this specially prepared pain relief drugs to get high and the addiction have soared recently. It is now the fastest selling drug trailing codeine in local chemists and pharmacies across the Nation.
I wonder what these addicts know about this medicine. The way they take it with alcohol is seriously unbelievable. These people need to be warned. Your head will be shaking before you clock 40. You will look frail and drained and ultimately die a slow death.
Stay off this drug. It is not Vitamin C... Please...
Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by GoddyMendex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Stay away from this Drug...
Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Thank you...
He said drugs not beer

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by GoddyMendex(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
My brother... All join... Hmmm.. Come to Neuro Psychiatric Hospital in Benin city and see for yourself what Drugs and Substance Abuse have done to Youths... cryMy brother... All join... Hmmm.. Come to Neuro Psychiatric Hospital in Benin city and see for yourself what Drugs and Substance Abuse have done to Youths...
Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by Florblu(f): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Tell them

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by ojun50(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op come to yaba thy admit people very day.
The government should arrest the people importin it.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Is Not Vitamin C by GoddyMendex(m): 12:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmm.. Nawa oo

(1) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water You Don't Know / Does Any One Know An Affordable Gym At Lekki? / What To Do To Have A Healthy Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.