Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) (29212 Views)

Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by free2ryhme: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2017
wickedness everywhere

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by Yeligray(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2017
olatade:

Na till them kidnapp your children,you go understand why I make that comment

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by Bestie0309(f): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
eagleonearth:
Lasgidi no get Joy.alagbado calm nah. If na Mushin, she for don dey burn already

Just 1M and this big daddy is yours

Hop u no steal am
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by WinkWrld: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2017
Why is she speared let them go question her and find her network and jail all of them.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
eagleonearth:
Lasgidi no get Joy.alagbado calm nah. If na Mushin, she for don dey burn already

Just 1M and this big daddy is yours
so all the jungle justice Lagos is notorious for are carried out by Muslims?

Many dotards have access to the internet.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by Vickytall: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
must dey naked her?
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by kingthreatz: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
IF I were there, I'd give her a punch and go my way
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by pyrex23(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
nigerians gat no chill....grin
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by ofuonyebi: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thank GOD for saving you...may be you will repent from evil...

Because there is no peace for the wicked like you..

better repent today...because, tomorrow may be too late!
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by eagleonearth(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bestie0309:

Hop u no steal am
why did u say that?
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by eagleonearth(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
BALLOSKI:
so all the jungle justice Lagos is notorious for are carried out by Muslims?

Many dotards have access to the internet.
sensible people read very well before commenting. Where the hell did I mention Muslim in my post?
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by saintina(f): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
chisos
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by surgeonzany(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
olatade:
Looks more like an ugly she-male to me.

I wish they had given her a one way ticket to hell( jungle justice style) angry

Pls where do they get the tires?
Abi dem get supplier on every street.....,, those guys are always ready ND fully equipped

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by vertueptime: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:
She looks like a rejected sacrifice..

Please don't kill her, there are punishments that are more terrible than death..

she'd be the one begging for death to come but it won't

U dnt get it, death is not a punishment, its just making the society better of good people to live in
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by somehow: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
What if she was beautiful?
BALLOSKI:
She's ugly and wicked.

But I don't support jungle justice.
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by lereinter(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jostico:

Get a life bro. think outside the box and put your picture to the wall.

oga some criminals deserve jungle justice

especially with our police system
Re: Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
eyesoflagos:
Video Of FEMALE KIDNAPPER NABBED AFTER SHE KIDNAPPED 2 SCHOOL CHILDREN IN LAGOS
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/09/female-kidnapper-nabbed-after-she.html

According to an Eyewitness who narrated to Eyes Of Lagos how the incidence happened told us that the female kidnapper was seen with 2 school children around 4pm today , she was challenged and questioned which one is already missing out of two children she kidnapped . The kidnapper later confessed she came all the way from badiya apapa to kidnap here in Alaso Ait road Alagbado Lagos. We were told she was handled over to the police to avoid jungle justice.

watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7H0ivgr3Q

All I see is a mentally deranged girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? / Woman In Kano Locks Up Her Step-children In A Room To Starve To Death (Photos) / Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.