Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! (870 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Help Needed From The Network Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
I need advice please!

I'll rate myself as a high network data user. But I have a monthly data budget of 5k. Now the problem is:

1. Glo would have been my best option, cos with 5k, I should be able to get up to 18 or 20GB. But the Glo 3G network in my area is at zero level, especially in my room.

2. MTN is OK. But with 5k, I only get 10GB, which never last me up to a month no matter how hard I try.

Please any advice or help on this two issues will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Get a mifi, do glo like that and find the place where glo is optimal in your house and keep the mifi there, then go back to your room, connect and manage it like that. cheesy
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by Gurusizkid(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:
I need advice please!

I'll rate myself as a high network data user. But I have a monthly data budget of 5k. Now the problem is:

1. Glo would have been my best option, cos with 5k, I should be able to get up to 18 or 20GB. But the Glo 3G network in my area is at zero level, especially in my room.

2. MTN is OK. But with 5k, I only get 10GB, which never last me up to a month no matter how hard I try.

Please any advice or help on this two issues will be greatly appreciated.

You beta go for MTN becos with 5k you will get 20GB on MTN if only you activate d double data offer.

Send
DOUBLE to 131
PROMO to 131
FREE to 131

That's all.

Any data u purchase you will given twice of it. That means with 5k you will be given 20GB for 1month on MTN.

1 Like

Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Psychodavidovic:
Get a mifi, do glo like that and find the place where glo is optimal in your house and keep the mifi there, then go back to your room, connect and manage it like that. cheesy
Sound logical...
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gurusizkid:

You beta go for MTN becos with 5k you will get 20GB on MTN if only you activate d double data offer.

Send
DOUBLE to 131
PROMO to 131
FREE to 131

That's all.

Any data u purchase you will given twice of it. That means with 5k you will be given 20GB for 1month on MTN.
Really? This is good. I know I will surely find solutions to my problem.

Wait ooo bro, is the promo just for a month, or continously, and will I have to do the above texting every other month I want to re-subscribe or reactivate?
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by GrandMufti: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Get an unlocked huawei mifi (about 12-16k) that supports glo 4G. With ₦4,200 you should get 24GB Data.

But where are you located?
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by GrandMufti: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Wait ooo bro, is the promo just for a month, or continously, and will I have to do the above texting every other month I want to re-subscribe or reactivate?

6 months
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
GrandMufti:
Get an unlocked huawei mifi (about 12-16k) that supports glo 4G. With ₦4,200 you should get 24GB Data.

But where are you located?
Abuja Bro... I thought of upgrading my SIM to 4g...But with this miserable 3g network already, I don't know if 4g will even show up
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
GrandMufti:

6 months
OK... thank you sir
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by Gurusizkid(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Just send it once. You will receive 3 messages from 131.

When u receive a message like

Dear Customer Enjoy Data on MTN Deal Zone, Dial *131*1#.

You are good to go. Each time u subscribe u will receive double data. If u Continue enjoying this for 6months!

1 Like

Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by GrandMufti: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2017
talk2ekpa:

Abuja Bro... I thought of upgrading my SIM to 4g...But with this miserable 3g network already, I don't know if 4g will even show up

You can try

1 Like

Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

You can try
Didn't work sir. I upgraded to 4G, but very poor signal still cry
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Gurusizkid:

You are good to go. Each time u subscribe u will receive double data. If u Continue enjoying this for 6months!
Bro.. No reply yet ooo cry
Re: Please Data And Network Gurus In The House, I Need Your Help! by talk2ekpa(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2018
Gurusizkid:

Hello bro...How far?

It seems my 6month enjoyment is passed ooo....My data finishes anyhow now. Please any help? Good etisalat at 5k per month too will be appreciated cos etisalat antenna is just beside my house. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Used Tecno M3, P3, L3 Or H3 / New Whatsapp Hack/program Bug Discovered / Meiigoo Note 8 - Info & Reviews - 5.99" FHD+ 18:9 | 4+64GB | 16+8MP | 3300mah |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.