Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dairy Of Val's Beauties - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of Val's Beauties (3455 Views)

Dairy Of My Mixed Ekuke Gypsy / Dairy Of My Caucasian Shepherd TEDDY / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Meet My Beauties:

Kovu: Male Caucasian. He will be 3 years by Mid October 2017

Nala (Halleluja Puppy): From Bobbysaxy Kennel.Female Caucasian. She will be 2 years by mid December 2017.

Sydney (Both parents imported): Female Caucasian. 12 weeks as at 22nd September 2017.

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
One more shot of Kovu, Nala and Sydney

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by princebergz(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Sydney is going to be one heck of a beast... awesome!
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 2:17am On Sep 23, 2017
U are absolutely right @ Princeberg. Sydney is just out of this world. Nala is also extremely awesome.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by BekBek(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2017
loveson200:
Meet My Beauties:

Nala (Halleluja Puppy): From Bobbysaxy Kennel.Female Caucasian. She will be 2 years by mid December 2017.

Sydney (Both parents imported): Female Caucasian. 12 weeks as at 22nd September 2017.

Lovely looking pets you got there.

Please any idea how the parents got imported down to Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2017
@ BekBek. Both parents of Stdney were imported as pups. The owner is a wealthy Dog lover in Jos. A lot of Nigerians resort to importing dogs these days just to be sure of the quality that they are getting. However, Sydney shows that we do not need to spend that much money to import just to get a quality that can rival any dog.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Check out the link to Nala as a pup and some photos while she was growing up:

https://www.nairaland.com/2872385/u-shout-halleluyah-wen-u
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by BekBek(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2017
loveson200:
@ BekBek. Both parents of Stdney were imported as pups. The owner is a wealthy Dog lover in Jos. A lot of Nigerians resort to importing dogs these days just to be sure of the quality that they are getting. However, Sydney shows that we do not need to spend that much money to import just to get a quality that can rival any dog.

Oops. I'm just seeing your response.

Sorry, who is sydney?

Any idea what i would do to import a dog?
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Sydney is our new girl below.

You can get a reputable breeder abroad if you wish to import or get in touch with some of our guys in this forum who have imported several dogs. But really, it is not cheap to import.

I can assure you that we still have quality dogs here in Nigeria. The secret is patience and finding a very reputable breeder that can tell the truth (at least 90% trust worthy). Trust me, getting a trust worthy breeder with 90% truth is not easy to get. I stand corrected!!!

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by Wristler: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wow.. .impressive.
Maybe I'll get in touch with you once I'm ready to get a Cauc
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
We are expecting Bibbysaxy's hallelujah pup (Nala) to come on heat soon. That female is just massive. Difficult to differentiate her from a male.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
@ Wristler. Many thanx for Ur complements. I'll be updating the house on their progress.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by BekBek(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
loveson200:
Sydney is our new girl below.

You can get a reputable breeder abroad if you wish to import or get in touch with some of our guys in this forum who have imported several dogs. But really, it is not cheap to import.

I can assure you that we still have quality dogs here in Nigeria. The secret is patience and finding a very reputable breeder that can tell the truth (at least 90% trust worthy). Trust me, getting a trust worthy breeder with 90% truth is not easy to get. I stand corrected!!!

She is cute...

Thanks. Are you a breeder and can you help me import?

The particular bread I'm looking for, I have not seen it being advertised in Nigeria.

While on vacation, I saw that bread and I fell in love with it. That's whyi have been asking around, I still couldn't find any.

or do you know anyone here who you can recommend?
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
@ BekBek. Thanx for Ur compliment on my new pup. The truth be told, the pup is just awesome when U see her in real life. U only see that quality when you import. I'll call myself an upcoming breeder (just 2 females and a male for now) and I plan to concentrate only of Caucasian Shepherd.

On importing, I'll suggest you do your search/research online for reputable breeders for the kind of breed that you want. It will help if you let the house know the breed that you are interested in. It will definitely be cheaper to import by yourself. Otherwise, you can contact people in this forum like Jado, Bsquared, Petlove and Bobbysaxy, just to mention a few.

My sincere advise is, you can do it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by uboma(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
You have beautiful dogs @ loveson200

I am falling in love with the Caucasian breeds by the hour.

I will live to visit your kennel someday if you are not too faraway.

Where is the location of your Kennel please?
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2017
@ Uboma, sorry for the delayed response to your question. My dogs are in Enugu.

More photos of Sydney

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by uboma(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2017
loveson200:
@ Uboma, sorry for the delayed response to your question. My dogs are in Enugu.

More photos of Sydney

Thank you for the feedback.

Sydney looks cool.

Cheers
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by mimmzfz11(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
pls how much did you get the caucasian? abt getting one bt need to know d price
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by bobbysaxy: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2017
mimmzfz11:
pls how much did you get the caucasian? abt getting one bt need to know d price
pls if u need a Caucasian that will grow like the Nala I sold to my val...call or whatsapp 08155560515...I have puppies from her bloodline now
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
@ Bobbysaxy. Nice one. Beautiful pups from Nala's parents as usual.

@ mimmzfz11, the price of dogs vary. It depends on what you request for. Most sellers on Nairaland are usually fair in their pricies. Of course, if parents are imported, they become much more expensive as well as if the breeder is well known. A very good Cauc pup (not fantastic) should go for between 100K and 160K on average. Like I said, it depends on the seller, the quality of the pup and Ur negotiating power.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by mimmzfz11(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
thanks ill contact bob for sure
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by jayned: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
loveson200:
Meet My Beauties:

Nice dogs u have there! Kovu looks just like my Ira(female) she will be 3 in november
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
Thanx @ Jayned. Kovu is just about approximately 3 years late this month.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by rumenase(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
pics of Sydney
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2019
Guys, its been a while since I updated the photos of Sydney

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 4:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Kovu and Nala

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 4:17am On Jan 24, 2019
Kovu, Nala and Sydney

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by space9880: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2019
loveson200:
Guys, its been a while since I updated the photos of Sydney

he's a big boy already
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2019
Yes. Sydney is actually a female just like Nala.
Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Sydney came on first heat at the end of November 2018 (a year 6 months). We decided to cross her with another huge male as she refused to allow Kovu mount her.

We are keeping our fingers crossed She should be 6 weeks now.

Mating pictures below

For more details and crossing videos I can be reached on:

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by loveson200: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2019
Sydney's pregnancy is doing great! She will be in her 7th week by tomorrow!! She is no longer as playful as before. Lazies around a lot now.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of Val's Beauties by space9880: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2019
she is as big as the male dog

(1) (2) (Reply)

2yrs 4mnths Old Neopolitan Mastiff 4 Sale. 350k / what is the breed of this dog? / Pure breed Boerboel Puppies For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.