Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (41508 Views)

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: Femi Otedola Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / How To Get A Loan Within 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by MMMscam: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
An average ibo guy will come to Lagos, start hawking phone chargers in traffic, then graduate to selling computer accessories/Home gadgets in alaba/ladipo market.

Before you know it, he is already shipping in spare parts from China. How do these guys do it?

#Respect!

Drug trafficking that's how! And in many cases plus armed robbery and other social vices. Only a minor fraction are genuine. Virtually most of the economic progress achieved by igbos were made possible with drug money. Even a blind bat can see this.

2 Likes

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by IMASTEX: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ogashub:

People like you are irrational in thinking and airing opinions
You should not have even quoted her. She is just an attention seeker, a kid and knows nothing but the use of her virginal.

2 Likes

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by linusbnn(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

was he suppose to remain in 1spot.

his business transformed but he didn't transform, still putting on bathroom slippers.

Jealousy is evil.
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by oglalasioux(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
God blessing people in the ratio of 1:1000000000000.

Praise his selective name.
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

his business transformed but he didn't transform, still putting on bathroom slippers.

You dont understand what a business is all about, his increase is size and product might not really show his increase in profits, but appreciate his efforts and stop being rude.
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by ACE1010: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
I'm waowed!!! Kudos my dear brother. Hard work pays. Yahoo boys and yahoo plus guys, please take note. God bless your hustling my brother!!
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by donfemo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

So much hatred and anger
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
No condition is permanent indeed our God is awesome
Yes o
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by TourismMan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Perseverance brings reward in a long run.

But to be sincere, some hustling before you chop gain, pain don already finish you.

God bless you more bro including my own hustling.
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Klington: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
[s]so what

we should fry sperm

[/s]

Whoever did this to you shall know no peace

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Yhelay(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

U are too raw for my liking
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by lebete3000: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

For the fact he still wears bathroom slippers shows he's wiser than you who rocks Gucci peep toes yet still a rich broke ass.

Don't buy that £90 bag and put £10 in it, rather buy that £10 bag and put £90 in it. This prolly makes no sense to you anyway so no probs.
Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by SHEAU(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Papiikush:
An average ibo guy will come to Lagos, start hawking phone chargers in traffic, then graduate to selling computer accessories/Home gadgets in alaba/ladipo market.

Before you know it, he is already shipping in spare parts from China. How do these guys do it?
Ask Evans
#Respect!
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by silkytouch(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
koolcat:
more blessings and favour fall on u HUSTLER
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by silkytouch(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
overlord29:
cool HuStLer'S AmbitiOn

This is the song that just came on on my tracklist as I just scrolled to your comment!

God bless you for no reason bro!

Hustla's Ambition!

1 Like

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by felixdanielthed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
The same Great God shall favor our hussle
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by alenwup(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

Are you for real! Don't you have no good thing to say about somebody?
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Diso60090(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na 2015 we dey so or na 2017 abeg tell nairaland wetin happen to 2016 and2017
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by iheyinwa(f): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

He's too busy with the important thing which is growing his business not slaying or becoming empty fashionista
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good! he has made progress, he has more money now, and he came here to tell us? we are going to rob his shop soon grin
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
The few that succeeds in pushing drugs,I only say this based on the confession they always make "I did it to push my business forward"
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

he can feed your miserable generation. get busy
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by joefranky(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

So you mean he should be wearing gucci shoe inside the shop. Pls show me your own achievement....
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Greenthumb(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
fujirice:

Come off it bro. Why are you guys so quick to call these people. Even though Mark wears T.shirts, do you think its ordinary T.shirts? Those are designers T.shirts.
A better analogy would have been saying that Mark still use 2go as his main IM app.
That dude is in the clothing business. He should dress properly!

I get your point, he should practice what he preaches

1 Like

Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by chuksmoney: 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

Self made men do not worry about dressing up with Gucci shoes... they are more interested in building their business empire.
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
lf you watch nollywood films you may already know the secret.

A system of apprenticeships. Where youths work for established business for 1 to 4 years learning the business after which they are given a lump sum to set up on their own.
Papiikush:

#Respect!
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by Jhamzy(m): 12:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

Thats where you got it wrong my dear!
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by nurseafrica: 4:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
so what

we should fry sperm

Y r u bittered
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by fujirice: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Greenthumb:

I get your point, he should practice what he preaches
Exactly...!
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by JhyMedex: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

You have a very good memory. I also remember it did and was just about making same comment!
Long tym no see ..remember me..?..Have u considered starting GOT..?grin..
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by VickyRotex(f): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
JhyMedex:

Long tym no see ..remember me..?..Have u considered starting GOT..?grin..
cheesy cheesy You again! grin NO! I haven't! angry
Re: See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years by JhyMedex: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy You again! grin NO! I haven't! angry
grin.. it's me again.. almost 4got Abt u.. Bt saw ur comment 2day n resumed ma duties..
up till nw?!!
U stubborn sha.. .I'll jst let u b..grin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria – China Currency Deal – The Biggest Winners And Losers / Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date / CBN Blocks Money Transfers Into The Country From Most Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.