Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133566 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Christuff: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
GentleMoh:
I just read, Rings wallet, key are not allowed at the test centre, hand bags... Pls where will som1 keep their belongings.
Don't worry, some people are there that will make money out of your pocket.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by talkeenfingaz(m): 7:13am On Nov 17, 2017
What happens if one applies for FIGP but got invite for IGP?
Or is this a general thing?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by nena2014: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Adeesssshabi:
To get updates for ecobank recuritment exercise join the whatsapp group by chatting 07038497008
Guy your level of madness has no cure yet. What's dis rubbish about whatsapp group sef.
Ok wat about those that don't have whatsapp enabled phone, we should go and die abi. You better carry your wahala and disappear. shocked
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Reussite: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls for those who have completed the test...will one's bag or phone be safe at the gate?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by fleexee(m): 7:41am On Nov 17, 2017
kollybay4u:
Good morning house, please I need direction to "JKK Annex Building, 229 Ikorodu Road, Anthony Bus/Stop Ilupeju" from Orile. Thank you

Find ur way to costain. From Costain take a bus going to Ketu/Ojota and alight at Obanikoro, cross to the otherside if the road and locate Jkk. It's on the road
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2017
nena2014:

Guy your level of madness has no cure yet. What's dis rubbish about whatsapp group sef.
Ok wat about those that don't have whatsapp enabled phone, we should go and die abi. You better carry your wahala and disappear. shocked
lol... Easy dear... I just dey observe here since... I don't know what they want to be discussing there that can't be done here... The person that came up with the idea needs to be flogged honestly.... What do we leave behind for those coming after us? After all, our predecessor left us something.... Na dem sabi with their WhatsApp palava....
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Reussite: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
lol... Easy dear... I just dey observe here since... I don't know what they want to be discussing there that can't be done here... The person that came up with the idea needs to be flogged honestly.... What do we leave behind for those coming after us? After all, our predecessor left us something.... Na dem sabi with their WhatsApp palava....
GM! Pls would you advise I go with a mini bag? Would it be safe at the gate of the venue?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Reussite:

GM! Pls would you advise I go with a mini bag? Would it be safe at the gate of the venue?
yeah.. I went with my purse and phone the day I wrote mine... You'll have to show proof of ownership. In my case, I showed them a pic of me on the phone.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Reussite: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
yeah.. I went with my purse and phone the day I wrote mine... You'll have to show proof of ownership. In my case, I showed them a pic of me on the phone.
Thanks a lot. I can't imagine going without listening to some music.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Euchaay: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
labakeonileke:

hi Euchaay please can you help me with directions.
please where are you coming from
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Euchaay: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2017
grin
Reussite:

Thanks a lot. I can't imagine going without listening to some music.
grin grin grin
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by OldWoman(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2017
abeg who is in abuja ooo
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by caromoney24(f): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2017
please have they called any of the igp guys that wrote last week?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by nena2014: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Thank God I have seen some one who is on d same page with me. He actually needs to be flogged because that's a sign of selfishness. That's wat they did to stanbic trend n people like me no dey get information again.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by labakeonileke: 10:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Euchaay:
please where are you coming from
thank you for the directions from egbeda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Euchaay: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2017
labakeonileke:

thank you for the directions
from egbeda
unfortunately I don't know egbeda
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Meyire: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Our client is a 4-star hotel located at Victoria Island, Lagos.

Presently, they are looking for:
1. Chefs
2. Chef-de-partie
3. Sous chefs
4. Front desk agents
5. Food and beverage supervisor
6. Restaurant Manager

Candidates must have good knowledge in the culinary field. Relevant knowledge in hotels or restaurants is of utmost importance.

Method of application: Qualified candidates should send CVs to risikat.amedu@productivepeople.org
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is everyone writing by 3pm?? If not, abeg those that have written should give us hint on how the test was like, thanks.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Skilme(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
please those that wrote their test today, did they allow any form of identification if somebody doesn't have the aforementioned identities in the slip? Because I'm having my test by 1.30pm and don't know whether to go or not because I don't have national ID card, international passport, drivers license or voters card
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by segunju: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please guys, what is the fate of those that chose DIASPORA as the test centre?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by MisterFresh: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
I have a 2:2 and applied for this job anyway even though they specifically requested for 2:1 and I was Invited for the test today. I'm worried this may a be a problem in latter stages of the recruitment process
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by emekamitchel: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
HonOlagrace:
Is everyone writing by 3pm?? If not, abeg those that have written should give us hint on how the test was like, thanks.

It was hoit]]
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by emekamitchel: 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
What is this eeeeee, chai how can people be setting exams they themselves canur solve...see wasting of transport
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nigerianbaby1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
emekamitchel:
What is this eeeeee, chai how can people be setting exams they themselves canur solve...see wasting of transport
grin
emekamitchel:
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by emekamitchel: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerianbaby1:
grin
Please do you know when the results will be released?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by bilmola: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pls did the test start on time I am on my way to the venue and it's 3 mins to 3. Did the registration take time.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
MisterFresh:
I have a 2:2 and applied for this job anyway even though they specifically requested for 2:1 and I was Invited for the test today. I'm worried this may a be a problem in latter stages of the recruitment process

Go for the test so you don't blame yourself later. It is better to try than not trying at all. I also have a 2.2 nd got the test invite. I'm presently on my way there. God willing if I scale this stage nd get to the next one, I will adequately prepare for it cox that stage will be "wonderful"
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by HonOlagrace: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please I'm kinda stuck in traffic at Ojota nd my test is 3pm?Op they will still allow me in?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol your predecessors did not employ you? Idiot!!
If you don't understand something please ask questions
Jesusgirl92:
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by emekamitchel: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
bilmola:
Pls did the test start on time I am on my way to the venue and it's 3 mins to 3. Did the registration take time.
Mine was 1.30 pm but I wrote by 12, I think they allow u to write whenever u reach...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adeesssshabi:
Foolishness at its peak...So they didn't do the job of posting relevant information for future users abi undecided undecided? .... WhatsApp naim kon employ you shebi??. U just displayed your level of stupidity... Plus u kon selfish again... How bad can it get??... Your life is over be that... Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by nena2014: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Adeesssshabi:
The question should be asked here not on your rubbish whatsapp group. Stingy thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.