Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133598 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Theokleia:
DivineKayy, I got the invite for assessment centre 27th of this month, 9am, vantage hub, pls for the presentation phase, do you have any idea what they might be looking out for. Must it be professional
Personally I have not participated in any bank's assessment center exercise and I didn't hear from any MT during first batch as regards AC so nothing from my end... But you can check First Bank thread for AC details i'm sure you can pick one of two tins...you can also send me PM so that I can connect you with one the MTs with Ecobank.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please house I also got the invite for assessment center. How do one go about this presentation as in wat to present
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Largehrt(m): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
DivineKayy:

Personally I have not participated in any bank's assessment center exercise and I didn't hear from any MT during first batch as regards AC so nothing from my end... But you can check First Bank thread for AC details i'm sure you can pick one of two tins...you can also send me PM so that I can connect you with one the MTs with Ecobank.
I got the invite for AC also but the problem is I don't even have M.Sc. I was even shocked when I got the test invite cos my application wasnt successful but decided to shaa write the test. Now AC, what to do?�‍♂️
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theokleia: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
DivineKayy:

God bless you immensely for your kind and sincere heart. Pls check your pm
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
Theokleia:

Amen... I have replied with my whatsapp number
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Theokleia:

Oh... It's someone else... I have not received your own mail yet
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations to all those invited... You can know more about the programme using #Ecobanknextgen on twitter and on instagram.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Schonebaby: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
I have a question, and I'll be grateful if someone can answer me. The presentation: should it be on a strict 'finance' topic
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DharpormolarAki: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please who knows what E basket exercise means?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Google E-Tray exercise
DharpormolarAki:
Please who knows what E basket exercise means?

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dorothy0324: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello, please I sent you a PM. Thank you
DivineKayy:
Congratulations to all those invited... You can know more about the programme using #Ecobanknextgen on twitter and on instagram.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by tolulopegrace(m): 5:32am On Jun 22, 2018
It is like a real life scenario of giving you task to complete within a period of time

3 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by WiseYoungMan: 10:03am On Jun 22, 2018
DivineKayy:

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 10:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Please house What is the salary range for ecobank if been taken in for This Global management program. Just want to know if someone should leave his/her present job for dis
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by mzify95: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening !!! Plz I wrote an entry level exam for ecobank on the 8th of this month and I havnt gotten any feedback either from dragnet or ecobank. Plz anyone here with the same situation as me
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 2:33am On Jun 23, 2018
promiseblinks:
Please house What is the salary range for ecobank if been taken in for This Global management program. Just want to know if someone should leave his/her present job for dis
Kindly continue your work till you are given offer letter by Ecobank... Then you can take a decision

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Deedz: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
DivineKayy, I want to ask about the accommodation plans. You've given us a clue about feeding and transportation and where the training school is.
Will they give accommodations throughout 4 months, or are we to make our own way? (I ask because first bank used to give accommodation, but this last batch, they told the trainees to fend for themselves at last minute) It's crucial to know something like this before hand so that those of us who don't reside in Lagos will start making plans.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by arazz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please who is doing his assessment tomorrow.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Oiyza: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please who had his/her AC Today? Tips on E-tray will be much appreciated.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deedz:
DivineKayy, I want to ask about the accommodation plans. You've given us a clue about feeding and transportation and where the training school is.
Will they give accommodations throughout 4 months, or are we to make our own way? (I ask because first bank used to give accommodation, but this last batch, they told the trainees to fend for themselves at last minute) It's crucial to know something like this before hand so that those of us who don't reside in Lagos will start making plans.
Start making plans because the best they would do for you is one month free accommodation(this is just for you to find a decent accommodation) and according to first batch guys, this offer is not open to everyone... Just for people whose locations are very far from Lagos(Abj, Kano, Ph...)
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2018
This is what they did for first batch, I can't be sure that they will repeat the same again please...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Oiyza: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Please why is no one giving us update?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by tolulopegrace(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Please did anyone receive an acknowledgement mail from dragnet concerning the power point presentation slides sent to them.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theokleia: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
tolulopegrace:
Please did anyone receive an acknowledgement mail from dragnet concerning the power point presentation slides sent to them.

I didn't, was also expecting a confirmation.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please house how can I located the venue of the place. Av not been to Lagos before. This is my first time to go to Ikeja. I just a direction to the venue and a cheap hotel were someone can rest his/ her head before the day. Thanks
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theokleia: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
promiseblinks:
Please house how can I located the venue of the place. Av not been to Lagos before. This is my first time to go to Ikeja. I just a direction to the venue and a cheap hotel were someone can rest his/ her head before the day. Thanks

I always use lara.ng for directions for hotels user hotels.ng
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theokleia: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
promiseblinks:

I always use lara dot ng for directions for hotels use hotels dot ng
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by hakintayor: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2018
DivineKayy:

Start making plans because the best they would do for you is one month free accommodation(this is just for you to find a decent accommodation) and according to first batch guys, this offer is not open to everyone... Just for people whose locations are very far from Lagos(Abj, Kano, Ph...)
pls how much is for the training sch? Feeding and other welfare.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
hakintayor:

pls how much is for the training sch? Feeding and other welfare.
Are you for GTP? If yes you have the figure already...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Damilare6293: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
https:///D4qTSHwq31MBIz4LAFbz1S

if you wish to join the whatsapp page of Ecobank prospective MTs, you can join through the link or send a WhatsApp message to 08060480585. it's to share information we have and know about the programme. we are currently 15 in number

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by promiseblinks: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2018
The link u gave is not going tru.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by eureka01: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
@Divinekayy, congrats on the offer. But what of PwC? Lol.
Please when is TS starting for you guys and how long?
Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.