Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133583 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by simplebb: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Theworld4Christ:
I don't understand, u mean we were supposed to pick two answers in the verbal , pls answer rrrrr

My brother. It is two options, being asked for the true statement.
If you pick one, don't too worry, that becomes an experience.
after all those that even picked two are lamenting.

3 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Theworld4Christ: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
simplebb:

My brother. It is two options, being asked for the true statement. If you pick one, don't too worry, that becomes an experience. after all those that even picked two are lamenting.
but there was no instruction as such abi na me no wear my glasses

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Neiy: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Theworld4Christ:

but there was no instruction as such abi na me no wear my glasses

There was- pick the best two true answer or so
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by eseh1(f): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
sanyalai:
The person that said dragnet couldn't solve their questions was not wrong..
like seriously!!! Saw questions 1-4 in numerical I just said these people are mad without calculator.. question 11 it timed out. Didn't recognize a pattern in the abstract part I just ended the whole thing 7 minutes into abstract.
Took my humble self and went home
i have written alot of dragnet test and this was d height...never seen an abstract like dat..i tot I had seen d worst until I got to d abstract..i bet i didn't even decode d pattern of 4...just thicked d rest...abstract had always been a bonus for me...but this time it was hell

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Leks25: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
Theworld4Christ:
I don't understand, u mean we were supposed to pick two answers in the verbal , pls answer rrrrr
yea bro...two options
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Theworld4Christ:
yes... Two most correct answers.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Seriously, let's do something about this dragnet thingy... Let's look for a way to make ecobank know the kinda mistake they made by giving this testing phase to dragnet... Twitter o, Facebook o, everywhere.... Bloggers come out o.... Dragnet have done their own, now is our turn.... If need be, placards and every every... Let's march to Ecobank's head office.... Dragnet must not go scot free this time angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Ken124: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Seriously, let's do something about this dragnet thingy... Let's look for a way to make ecobank know the kinda mistake they made by giving this testing phase to dragnet... Twitter o, Facebook o, everywhere.... Bloggers come out o.... Dragnet have done their own, now is our turn.... If need be, placards and every every... Let's match to Ecobank's head office.... Dragnet must not go scot free this time angry angry

Lol my dear, i Don't really blame dragnet like that....maybe ecobank just wanted to do the recruitment for formality sake. I'm sure ecobank gave instructions on how they want the test to be.... They already know their candidate.

10 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Juniorkenneth: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
Theworld4Christ:

Yes you were
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Herbolajy: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
I quite agree with you on that
Ken124:

Lol my dear, i Don't really blame dragnet like that....maybe ecobank just wanted to do the recruitment for formality sake. I'm sure ecobank gave instructions on how they want the test to be.... They already know their candidate.

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by omolorlarh: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
mayoor15:
I no fit laugh o, anyone that travels for dragnet test, its either madness is doing the person or the person dey do madness, I saw this coming....Sorry guys, better days ahead. Omolorlarh sorry
Thank you......
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2017
hiroz:
what the fuc.k did i just see.
dragnet is bloody crazy, the numerical and verbal was ok expected difficultly.
but the abstract, that wasn't abstract that was fucking impossible, i have never seen abstract reasoning like this in.my life..with abstract bad as e bad, i may be slow but i can figure its basics.
this dragnet abstract enn it was sooooo abstract, no relationship between the options at alll...the person that prepared this abstract reasoning went to reason with the devil to prepare it..
the test in ibadan was horrible, i was fixed for 2pm got to the venue by 1:30 didn't start until 4pm.
i was already exhausted and having a headache..
mess dragnet.

Ibadan was hellish mehn! So disorganised and tiring.

Abstract wey be like Arabic scribblings. I was like, "where the bleep is the pattern in this one" :/

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2017
simplebb:
The questions are way too difficult for the timing. The verbal is okay but long comprehension passages, The Numerical oh my gawd there should be provision for calculators considering that time frame, my brain seized and I suddenly lost interest, couldn't even finish it. The Abstract, that was a chun chin Chan, abstract that is bonus to me became an hurdle, the patterns were irregular, those questions were from Hell, The devil prepared it. Everyone In my centre just went home quietly, peacefully and calmly, no noise during and after the exams, it was like all those hard courses in school where u just go home and sleep after exam and don't talk to anyone.
I commit all unto God.
Dragnet is DragHell....
Next time I see Dragnet. I will drag my net very well...

My dear! I thought I was the only one that lost interest o. It was all I could do to not get up and simply walk out.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
Whillz:

The sequence was mad tho: triangle, black circle, an open book, arrow, t.v, ? .
I started picking option C after that question. Cannot go and come and kill myself

Lmao!!! Me sef pick option C. C to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dyduds(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2017
simplebb:
The questions are way too difficult for the timing. The verbal is okay but long comprehension passages, The Numerical oh my gawd there should be provision for calculators considering that time frame, my brain seized and I suddenly lost interest, couldn't even finish it. The Abstract, that was a chun chin Chan, abstract that is bonus to me became an hurdle, the patterns were irregular, those questions were from Hell, The devil prepared it. Everyone In my centre just went home quietly, peacefully and calmly, no noise during and after the exams, it was like all those hard courses in school where u just go home and sleep after exam and don't talk to anyone.
I commit all unto God.
Dragnet is DragHell....
Next time I see Dragnet. I will drag my net very well...

Funniest post ever...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by lunacol(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Lmao!!! Me sef pick option C. C to the rescue.
Una no see tubom tubom do,una dey there dey waist una time shocked
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Michaelamo: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
I have not seen an abstract like this before all my life, I don't know if we were tested on senior management level exams or graduate/entry position. The group managing director of Ecobank cannot even answer these questions not even dragnet's CEO. Dragnet is something else. Man can only commit all to God Now.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Aroboi(m): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2017
Michaelamo:
I have not seen an abstract like this before all my life, I don't know if we were tested on senior management level exams or graduate/entry position. The group managing director of Ecobank cannot even answer these questions not even dragnet's CEO. Dragnet is something else. Man can only commit all to God Now.
lol...bt the truth of the matter is dt many people wil stil pass the cut-off mark.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Aroboi:

lol...bt the truth of the matter is dt many people wil stil pass the cut-off mark.
bros! Your head is there o
Some people go still pass that exam
You go think say them chop winch
Anybody wey pass that exam Na smart ass

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys. Let's chill, we all know the test was something else. But am sure, a 40% score can take some one to the next stage. Let us just calm down and keep checking our results on our dashboard.

My hope is on GOd.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by simplebb: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
TemmyTee82:

My dear! I thought I was the only one that lost interest o. It was all I could do to not get up and simply walk out.

You are not alone dear.
let's commit all unto God.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by abuuthmaan: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
MicTayor:
if you cram all the answers for numerical material...u would have seen that they repeated three tables....I only read two...and the remaining I solved and guess...

which material b dat o ?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by talkeenfingaz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin Cut off for interview will be set according to general performance.. Its not gonna be static/high.. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by princesweetman2(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Jozeeprosper:

Appreciate. It was indeed helpful

Thank God bro

Interview should be this week hopefully.
#BracingUp
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Ninaann39: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Abeg, which of d tables, them no repeat anything for my own test o.
MicTayor:
if you cram all the answers for numerical material...u would have seen that they repeated three tables....I only read two...and the remaining I solved and guess...
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Ninaann39: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Biko ehn, all these ppl saying it was easy, abeg make una give me una real real tips na. What materials do u cram/study? I'm quite serious. Tired of preparing in vain for dragnet tests.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by oscarfrosh: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Please I need dragnet past question. kindly send to samuelolayiwola32@gmail.com
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Ninaann39: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
yeah, it's true
MicTayor:

check them out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.