Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,135 members, 7,838,879 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos (450 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: I Never Promised To Fix Apapa Gridlock In 60 Days / Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads / Okada Ban: Anambra Govt Bars Soldiers, Policemen From Riding Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by ikorodureporta: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Is this d solution
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Is this d solution

Then proved one bro

Having said that good morning

I think its high time the rail system needs to be up and doing

It will reduced accident

Also makes our road to look cleaner and last lonf
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by sarrki(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2017
I mean proffer
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by Florblu(f): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2017
This will at least restore the lost sanity to the route. Arrghh....
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by Aquariann: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2017
IMO, I think Fashola handled these truck drivers better during his administration.

With the exception of Fuel tankers (classified as essential products) Trucks were generally forbidden from entering or exiting Lagos until 4pm-6am or something like that. I wonder why that law was relaxed.

Today people now drive against traffic (one way) because of the madness going on around Ijora, Apapa, Costain, Orile, Berger axis.

Worthy of note also is the fact that the use of sirens by every Tunde, Dike and Haruna has returned to Lagos roads.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2017
good one, that road gives me body aches each time I frequent there.
Re: Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Govt Bars Further Inflow Of Trucks Into Lagos by ikorodureporta: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2017
This is a federal problem. Wonderin why almost all goods comin to naija are sent thru Lagos ports. Even Lagos sold out ikorodu port to dangote, which shld be handling trucks coming from Ibadan & co....wht product do they want thoz people to use now?

The Apapa port is overcongested!

(1) (Reply)

Catalan Now Opened To Unilateral Deceleration Of Independence / Inyang: With Improved Electricity, Akwa Ibom’s Industrialisation Is Certain / Islamic Movement In Nigeria Submits Memo To Presidential Investigative Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.