Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) (40668 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / How To Do Nigerian Make Up / 8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by joystickextendr: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Elis49(f): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
#4 is too epic...hahahaha
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Eraseun: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Roon9:
Crazy! Make up artists won't make heaven...
Its out already sef
Soon I see them getting out of business cos facial make up masks will soon be the in thing....
You just wear and shapen to your face grin
#myInvention
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Ayowande1997(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Heavy make up is the same as living a fake life
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by FaroukM(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
So so funny...most beautiful ladies don't makeup..
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by IRALIFE(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
imarayij:
This one really got me...lol
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Chigirl042(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
bayocanny:
Including yourself
lol yes oo
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2017
Chigirl042:
lol..many girls fall into no 5
lol,including your girlfriend
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
adetayo234:

I'm sure you also don't see anything wrong in hard drug as long as it boosts your self esteem.
are you saying makeup is a bad thing?
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2017
HMZi:
IF YOU HAD ANY OUNCE OF **sense** you would know what i mean,but hey!! not everyone is smart these days
lmao I gat you baby

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't wear at all, I prefer my own eyebrows to penciled ones. I prefer my face or white powder to Mary kay or concealer whatever they call them.

Lipstick and lip gloss does it for me. I no like makeup right from day one.

Girls should learn to be proud of their natural self. Don't let your beauty be stereotyped by the society as how it should be.

You are the owner of your face, your beauty standard should only be measured at your taste not what people want or think.

But whatever makes one feel beautiful....you can't force everybody to accept their face and see how beautiful it is without makeup.

*this is me with just lipstick, I train my natural eyebrows, I want them to be even thicker.*
I for confirm am now,but your picture is no where to be found...
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by HMZi: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Aleora:
lmao I gat you baby
tnx.....the dude just looking to pick a fight

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Chigirl042(f): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2017
Aleora:
lol,including your girlfriend
lol but I'm a girl nah
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by boldnburiful: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Do you want to be part of the biggest skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by adetayo234: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Aleora:
are you saying makeup is a bad thing?

Make up is for those who don't have it.if you have it already, no need to make up for it anymore
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2017
Evaberry:

I just like how make up sits on my face.

i love it too hun

but i love ur thighs more kiss
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by themonk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aleora:
I for confirm am now,but your picture is no where to be found...
Hii pretty

1 Like

Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
themonk:

Hii pretty
hey
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by themonk(m): 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aleora:
hey
How are you?
Is your email working, I want to send a pm.
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by Aleora(f): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2017
themonk:

How are you?
Is your email working, I want to send a pm.
sure
Re: Types Of Nigerian Make Up Artists We All Know. (with Funny Meme) by themonk(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Aleora:
sure
Pm not working can I get a number instead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallacy About Acne(pimples) / Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / Wholesale n Retail Shoes (kids, Adult- Female N Male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.