Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) (1809 Views)

FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Spotlight On Wike’s Endless Search For Prayers (Photos) / Again, Rotimi Amaechi In The Spotlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by AndreUweh(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

your lack of confidence and your troublesome nature seem to be the main cause of your mutation.mekush i t
@Bluetooth, once again, leave Mekus alone. This topic is about Becomerich. Kosovo will not be happy with your constant attempts to derail this thread.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Borat1: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
Why should anyone open a thread about anyone?
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by ElRazur: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
~Borat~:

Why should anyone open a thread about anyone?

Because Kosovo thinks he is the boss?

I urge Becomerich to open one for kosovo in retaliation [Kosovo have no power whosoever, other than to send PM - which can be ignored]

grin
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by AndreUweh(m): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
ElRazur:

Because Kosovo thinks he is the boss?

I urge Becomerich to open one for kosovo in retaliation [Kosovo have no power whosoever, other than to send PM - which can be ignored]

grin
I will open a thread soon and the topic will be: Why does ElRazur so hate Kosovo?.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by ElRazur: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

I will open a thread soon and the topic will be: Why does ElRazur so hate Kosovo?.

Hate? Not at all.

However, I will give you an insight as to why I think he is a muppet.

His decisions are questionable - An example is this thread, it is not the problem of the people here that he cannot deal with Becomerich.

He's practically useless. This is one of the busiest section around here, he should be more pro active.

He tries to hard to be intellectual. Not a problem, but it makes him comes across as a joke all the time. A good example is the drivel he wrote about Becomerich in the opening thread. Why use unusual words when simple word will be just as effective?

Etc.

As to how someone like that become a mod is beyond me. People like me will most likely never  take a clown like him serious.

There you go, no need to open another thread. grin
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by kosovo(m): 1:21am On Mar 04, 2010
ElRazur has always had problems with me, even when i did the right thing 99.9% of the time.
  But i could only care-less, because no matter how hard you try, someone will constantly bash you. ElRazur,  the sooner you understand how i work here, the better for all of us. To the best of my knowledge, you have been the only one kvetching and have most time ended up in a state of hugger-mugger.

@~Bluetooth.
  on my absenteeism,
I have had uncalculated error codes on my PC, Things are alot better Now.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by NobiGod: 6:21am On Mar 04, 2010
See grammer!,  don hammer words today. . .but when and how to apply words like kvetching, Hugger-mugger, folderal etc. . . need to go back to school. tongue
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by desgiezd(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2010
For a long time now, I have off-loaded from my back, the burden of Becomrich. I dont even open his threads talk less of reading them not to talk of making contributions. This is because some of them dont make sense at all and the English spelling and composition are something else.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by kshow1(m): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2010
GUYS REMEMBER FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OPINION , EXPRESSION ETC
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Jarus(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2010
NobiGod:

See grammer!,   don hammer words today. . .but when and how to apply words like kvetching, Hugger-mugger, folderal etc. . . need to go back to school. tongue
Is this error or a case of pot calling kettle black?  undecided

Oga Kosovo,
Please take it easy with those 'Obahiagbonic' vocabularies.

@Topic,
Save the irritating maps, I personally enjoy Becomrich. Off-NL, virtually everybody close to me knows this personality called Becomrich, due to my constant reference to him in discussions.

I personally believe he is mentally challenged, may God forgive me if I'm wrong, given the vigour he musters in putting forward such obviously flawed arguments. If he had been a primary five village student in one corner of Nigeria, I would have dismissed his posts as the rantings of an immature boy with access to internet, but I just can't imagine a man in his thirties, University graduate and a Canada resident making such comments, if he's sane.

Altogether, he is a good source of comic relief here, and I wont vote for his banning.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by NobiGod: 9:08am On Mar 04, 2010
Jarus:

Well  done Jarus! A mis-spelt word is now a misplace grammar/vocabulary. . .having a go at me for fun, init?  wink
And to think I useto like u . . .
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by okeymadu(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2010
Personally, I read Becomerich's posts. Not for the grammer (abeh, that one sucks), but for the comic relief (apologies Jarus). His articles may not necessarily make sense, as expected of one of his age, academic certification, and, wait someone said he is based in Canada(?), someone in oyinbo land, but they help bring out the tribal sentiments which reside deep down in the heart of many NLders.
Some pople posit that he might not be mentally balanced yet they read and reply to his post  shocked. Some believe that he is a distractor, yet they open thread(s) to discuss him
And you claim to hate him? cheesy
Isnt politics about telling jokes and lies and irritating people? How come you've not impeached your president after recently celebrating hundred days in office, hospital,  life support unseen? and we still pay him handsomely? and you all wants to harass and ban innocent Becomerich, no way, let the maps rain. Abeg, Becomerich carry go.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2010
Jarus:

Oga Kosovo,
Please take it easy with those 'Obahiagbonic' vocabularies.

@Topic,
Save the irritating maps, I personally enjoy Becomrich. Off-NL, virtually everybody close to me knows this personality called Becomrich, due to my constant reference to him in discussions.

I personally believe he is mentally challenged, may God forgive me if I'm wrong, given the vigour he musters in putting forward such obviously flawed arguments. If he had been a primary five village student in one corner of Nigeria, I would have dismissed his posts as the rantings of an immature boy with access to internet, but I just can't imagine a man in his thirties, University graduate and a Canada resident making such comments, if he's sane.

Altogether, he is a good source of comic relief here, and I wont vote for his banning.
so becomrrrich is mentally-challenged? na wa o
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by kosovo(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2010
@kshow1
I agree with you that we have Freedom of speech but we also have rules that agglutinates us.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by hatch: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2010
Poor kosovo,  grin I remember a few weeks ago i also started a thread about our hero becomrich, but i have gradually come to realize that all becomrich is doing to us here is simply playing mind games with the political section .

Yes, i believe that he may be residing in Canada as suspected and is infact a well learned fellow who is intentionally using this awful english to increase the humor.

Any way,who ever you are becomerich, I must confess i have joined your increasing fan base.  grin  grin
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by okeymadu(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2010
[Yes, i believe that he may be residing in Canada as suspected and is infact a well learned fellow who is intentionally using this awful english to increase the humor]
Quote.

Na so? Becomerich, I beg, I recant.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by hatch: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2010
kosovo:

@kshow1
I agree with you that we have Freedom of speech but we also have rules that agglutinates us.

Good Lord please save us from the Big Grammar of Kosovo undecided

Agglutinates

Verb 1. agglutinate - string together (morphemes in an agglutinating language)
attach - become attached; "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
2. agglutinate - clump together; as of bacteria, red blood cells, etc.
cling, cohere, adhere, cleave, stick - come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation; "The dress clings to her body"; "The label stuck to the box"; "The sushi rice grains cohere"

haemagglutinate, hemagglutinate - cause the clumping together (of red blood cells)

Adj. 1. agglutinate - united as if by glue
agglutinative
adhesive - tending to adhere
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Boboribo: 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ poster

Leave your Chess grammar out of regular English next time.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by mekusxxx: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

your lack of confidence and your troublesome nature seem to be the main cause of your mutation.mekush i t

Lack of confidence over what? NL is an Yoruba-run site and you do not expect to expose Yoruba corrupt ways in a largely Yoruba forum without getting punished (banned) in the process. You guys are intolerance and bigotry personified. If it takes a million mutations to make my point, who cares? It takes less than a minute to do so anyways.
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by snowdrops(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Now where is becomrich?
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by hatch: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
snowdrops:

Now where is becomrich?

I bet he is currently using another id right now. grin
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Igwe9(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
haba kosovo, some people on here are not comfortable with these grammar of yours, won't it be wise to clamor for your ban even when some people are inspired by them?
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by aieromon(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
Why should a moderator seek advise from members regarding another member?This thread isn't worth it at all and i'm very disappointed in some of our moderators.
You call becomrich tribalistic,i beg to disagree.Besides,he's entitled to his opinions.
**Let him be**
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by oderemo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2010
become me. that gizza is a yoke. grin grin grin grin
Re: In The SpotLight. Becomrich1 And His Multiple ID(s) by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
This is a nonproblem, actually. If we get serious he will be gone just like that.

(1) (2)

Do You Think The White American Surely Like This? / Nationwide Black-out Continues – Phcn Workers / Finally Gave Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.