Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Make Cool Money From Selling Made In Nigeria Boxers Shorts - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Cool Money From Selling Made In Nigeria Boxers Shorts (1874 Views)

Make Cool Money In This Lockdown / Cool Money With White Ponmo Business / Make Money Selling Made In Nigeria Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money From Selling Made In Nigeria Boxers Shorts by femipeters014: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Hello guys i would love to open your eyes to the silent money making trend (only for the hard working). The boxers production business is booming and gradually the market is been reshaped from the hands of imported boxers company who rip us off by selling at high price
Back to the issue of boxers production, i presently supply well packed boxers shorts to different parts of the country and also to Idumota wholesale buyers. THERE ARE BASICALLY TWO TYPES OF MATERIALS USED FOR BOXERS PRODUCTION

1. BED SHEET MATERIAL : I see this a lot at roadside markets and they don't last long before the materiel shrinks.

2. COTTON MATERIALS: This are the quality of boxers short materials i use and they're 100% durable its comes in different shades and design

BASIC BOXER SHORT PACKAGES ARE: A. 3 IN 1 PACK
B. 4 IN 1 PACK

Presently Maximum delivery around Nigeria is 10 cartoons. SIZE (Small, Meduim, Large)

interested WHOLESALE AND RETAILERS ARE WELCOMED TO CONTACT ME ON
carspeconline@gmail.com
+234807667728two

Second and third pictures shows sample of boxers

if you have a store or intending on getting into the business kindly hit my phone number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. / Where To Fund Your Skrill & Neteller In Nigeria / 375 Cfm Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor For Sale At A Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.