Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) (31869 Views)

Obaseki Just Appointed Lucky Igbinedion As An Adviser! / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
teflonjake:

I bet you won't make that comment if your biological father is still alive.
Na you won kill am
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Narldon: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Na fight?
How does knowing her name affect our economy?
Leave irrelevant details for LAWMA abeg

If invite you or tell you about a Wedding,

without telling you the name of groom and bride,

Is the Message complete?

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by bullbull2: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

If invite you or tell you about a Wedding without telling you the name of groom and bride,

Is the Message complete?
But this ones invite us ni?
This pictures No be just to show themselves?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by CastingToVilla(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lucky, the most corrupt governor, 1999-2007.

Crime pays o. Just look at how he has taken care of his descendants by stealing Edo state money.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Mudley313: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
I remember seeing her early 2000 when she was a child with her father when he was governor at an insurance game at ogbe stadium n she was also obess then as well; how time flies
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Poor guy...anyway sha, the hipopotami papa get money...one cannot have it all undecided
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by oseiwe(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Narldon:

OP

So her Name is "Daughter of Former Edo State Governor"

Her name is OYINKA IGBINEDION

Meanwhile...

In January 2008, Lucky Igbinedion was declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on 142 counts of financial fraud.

This concerns allegations that he embezzled $24 million (£12m) using front companies. He handed himself over later that month.The Benin Youth Council asked for an apology for statements implying he ran away from justice.

His father used his political influence to prevent Lucky from being prosecuted and he wasn't jailed like his other [b]counterparts (chief James Ibori of Delta state).

[/b]
I am sure you feel you know it all, come and complete the news you are relaying, since na James and Lucky own dey do you
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Themandator: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good beautiful couples. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Edo money don suffer 4 that wedding oo
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Charly68: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
This man get heart ooo,you go marry in the family of Ebora of Benin city..eeeh !
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Lescalier: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mudley313:
I remember seeing her early 2000 when she was a child with her father when he was governor at an insurance game at ogbe stadium n she was also obess then as well; how time flies

Your eyes are deceiving you.

This child is not one of his regular children (6) from the former first lady, Mrs Eki Igbinedion.

This child is based in New York and has been kept out of things. She just got the all clear signal to come out.

Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Deeney(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
omo dis guy na mama him go marry ooo....
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Odjesha: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
easyfem:
Y Edo governor dey worwor ?
oshomole worwor?
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Halo22: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lucky. ...Really lucky to be a son to the Esama billion. Baba God pick my call abeg.
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Family of high profile Thieves
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
This one cant cook okra Soup talkless of Eguisi ,
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by MfonIrocks: 12:14am On Sep 24, 2017
OMG!! Look @ those cellulite-ridden biceps..
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Rowj: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2017
find me one....I need a marriage quality lady
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Rowj: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2017
obontami:
omoba I nor go lie you. Na this kind meat I dey like to chop! grin
you don spoil finish
Re: Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) by Officer101(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Congratulations to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videos Of Bola Tinubu Telling APC Members To Vote Their Choice In Lagos / 2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.